Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zesty- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SanzBarbie

Exactly Shivi , I also think that it's for another PH !!

of-course ... because karishma's role was not at all bubbly ... she was a brat .. 
and in video role looked bubbly by her dialogues and hand works... 
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Hope we get some new info or Hint about Sanaya's new show
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...Pwincess...

Yeah SP actually listens to their fans. In Pyaar ka Dard,  the FL was killed and Lookalike was brought which also happened in RR but in that show they bought the original character back but look at us we have to suffer! Apparently for us its not logical to bring Paro back!

That's the specialty in SP .They always do this . If at all they kill FL/ML they show it in a way so that they can be brought back if TRP's did not come .They followed this trend from Kuynki days only in two shows they changed the face of ML that to because of EK. In Kis Desh show also they killed Prem but they brought him back , in Kuynki also they brought Tulsi back and now in PKD they brought Pankhudi back .That to after a doc issuing death certificate of Pankhudi and he said he reconstructed a face of dead body which matched Pankhudi's photo
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

That's the specialty in SP .They always do this . If at all they kill FL/ML they show it in a way so that they can be brought back if TRP's did not come .They followed this trend from Kuynki days only in two shows they changed the face of ML that to because of EK. In Kis Desh show also they killed Prem but they brought him back , in Kuynki also they brought Tulsi back and now in PKD they brought Pankhudi back .That to after a doc issuing death certificate of Pankhudi and he said he reconstructed a face of dead body which matched Pankhudi's photo

Yeah I know, I used to those shows. They do bring characters back from the dead. They create a Loop hole even if they've shown the dead body. My point is why can't ST do that, it will be a small gesture to the fans that have been watching from the start. Do we not deserve that? Last time I checked I was watching fiction

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...Pwincess...

Yeah I know, I used to those shows. They do bring characters back from the dead. They create a Loop hole even if they've shown the dead body. My point is why can't ST do that, it will be a small gesture to the fans that have been watching from the start. Do we not deserve that? Last time I checked I was watching fiction

@Bold - Yup SP is expert in creating loop hole even they show the dead body .They did in Kahani show. In front of the whole family they showed Paravti's dead body being inserted in the crematorium.But Parvati was not dead .A lady helped her and they kept a dummy body and escaped. Then Parvati back in a modern avatar.That to without memory loss.

In Kuynki they replace Smirti Irani with Gautami as Tulsi.When fans did not accept Gautami as Tulsi.They brough Smirti back . When they showed in the show because of a accident Tulsi face damaged show she had done plastic surgery.Yet they brought original Tulsi that's Smirti Irani and they introduced a track were it was revealed Gautami Aka Tulsi is fake.

Edited by VIMAL.M - 9 years ago
priyabanu thumbnail

dont cry... I told u that day itself na.. nikattu is not our cup of tea.. Tats purely trp aunties cup of tea.😆
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am in RR forum ,sanaya thread right? Got confused when I saw a post in the MF which confused me 😲 😆
...Pwincess... thumbnail
@Vimal yeah that's exactly what I was thinking while writing the comment. Parvati returned as Janki devi.  Even Om was shown as dead and then returned. 

...Pwincess... thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

I am in RR forum ,sanaya thread right? Got confused when I saw a post in the MF which confused me 😲 😆

I have complained to the mod that created the Warning thread. It's not fair our comments are still being deleted from this thread as we speak but that bashing post is still open despite being reported. Then they say we're being unreasonable! 
-Zesty- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

you always forgot prabha... its not RR forum... its public forum ðŸ˜†