Swaron OS
THE REAL!

Heya guys..
This ones for one of my amazing bhai
Happy birthday bhai!!!
Have a blast!
Hope u like it

~~*~~

God, why did she have to do this. Touch, hotness??? Reys this situation was making her crazy!!! Sharon couldn't stop thinking about this. She loved someone and to this was terrible.

FLASHBACK

"Shar, truth or dare?? Take a dare if u are a Dazzler! " threatened Rey

"I choose dare! " answered Sharon

"Yesss! Ab yeh toh gai kaamse! " thought Rey

" You're going to dance in a dance club, wearing hot clothes, being d centre of attraction plus fill the place with heat! If they touch u a bit, its allowed. Only a bit or they're dead! " dared Rey

"U CHAMGADAR (bat) ! ARE U COMPLETELY OUT OF UR MIND! " shouted Sharon

"Go on, u dared! Me no changing! Or ill make it worse" Demanded Rey

"Ughh why d hell did I choose dare! Godd! U chamgadar I swear u are dead and me personally will invite u to hell! " murmured Sharon

"Really Shar? Naa! " teases Rey

FLASHBACK ENDS

Damn this dare! But just then she remembered, she was a Dazzler, she couldn't afford to loose her identity, she couldn't allow her status to lower to even no 2. She was the Sharon RAI PRAKASH, the diva, who could do anything. The arrogant diva was just a cover, who knew inside they would be a sweet, charming, loving girl who just craved for one thing, TIME...

Her mother was dead, her dad pampered her, she got everything she wanted but money couldn't buy the things she wanted. Love... what was love? Sharon had never felt it . She could never even show anyone the real Sharon, she was afraid. The diva was fake, Sharon wasnt strong but a coward, she wasn't heartless but a girl who didn't know the meaning of love. There was only one point, one single point when the diva and the sweetheart combined! That was when she danced. That arrogant diva could turn into a graceful swan.

"Sharon, snap out of it! U won't deserve it anyway, get ready!! " thought Sharon

She rushed to her closet, looking hot was no big deal for her. She chose a red backless dress with a cutting edge. Her dress showed off her slender waist just hidden by a net. Her legs carrying themselves with attitude . Make up was done, her beautiful green orbs looking more stunning with dark kohl and a steamy red lipstick. She styled her hair quickly leaving them in mesmerizing curls. She hurriedly left the home wearing her favorite nude pumps.

"I am gonna do the dare freaking well! " thought Sharon

Words didn't suit her, her heart begged to calm down, her body was shivering ... but she was forced to do it...

~~*~~

"SWAYAM! WE'RE GETTING DAMN LATE! CAN WE PLEASE LEAVE! " shouted Rey, he was hell irritated!

"Dude shut up! Lemme look good for God's sake! Am gonna meet my crush afterall. " answered Swayam

Rey sighed, "Seriously, why the hell did i promise him to hook him with Shar! Ab ladkiyon jaise tayaar ho raha hai. "

"Can we please leave now, your Highness! " said Rey getting in a mood to kill Swayam!

"Okk! How am I looking? " asked Swayam

Rey looked at Swayam from top to bottom, he looked just the way he was sweet and simple. Swayam waited for the answer, he had worn his white tshirt with a red jacket and jeans.

"Ab iss nalayak ka mai kya karu. He's going to see his crush and this.. god! " thought Rey

"What have u worn huh? Horrible!! " teased Rey

"Is it that bad? Ok ok am changing. " said Swayam

"Nooo! We're getting out of here NOW! " shouted Rey, dragging Swayam out before he could add more final touches to himself.

~~*~~

THE NIGHTCLUB

Sharon was afraid, her hands were sweaty, she felt eyes glaring at her, her beautiful body killing everyone. She removed her coat and started dancing ...

Her body flowing through the music, her hands moving gracefully, her legs in complete sync . Everyone watched the diva, the dance floor filled by only her, she danced looking breathtaking. Her expressions took everyone in their dreamy land. Her hip wriggles were hot, her split was perfect, her steps made the audience roar wildly.

Suddenly Sharon dissapeared, she vanished into thin air... but she lay pinned to the wall with Swayam blocking her. Yes, she was pulled away by Swayam.

He was jealous by the way everyone glared at her hungrily, he felt like pulling their eyes out, her felt like burning those lustful eyes. But he himself couldn't stop gawking at her, she looked so hotly stunning that she took his breath away.

"Swayam.. " started Sharon

"Shh... I know you're scared. Lets get out of here and by the way remember u are never alone! " answered Swayam

"How do u know? " asked Sharon curiously.

"Because I love u.." said Swayam finally

Sharon was Soo happy! The person she loves, loves her too..
Swayam knew Sharon wouldn't ever love him but she shocked him. He couldn't move, Sharons glossy red lips captured swayams mesmerizing ones. Both of them pulling eachothher as close as possible, both enjoying the taste, enjoying the feel, filling the atmosphere with only heat!

"Ahem ahem! Guys done?? " asked someone

"You fool!! Horrible timing, please change it! " yelled swaron

"Hahahahaha never ever after!! " answered Rey

~~*~~

From that day, days passed fast... Sharon turned into the original one. Swayams effect changed her. Both of them were madly in love with eachothher

They were known as SWARON...

"They were THE REAL!! "

~~*~~

Okies so that's a wrap.
Hope u guys liked it
Specially u bhai
I know u drool for sneha isiliye too many parts of Shar
Pls like and comment
thxx...
Edited by diyaswaronholic - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
this is really nice dear...
widowmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was beautiful bachha...and thank you for writing it for me...love ya๐Ÿค—
Anaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awwwie that was really cute!!! 
Damn good u r at writing 
I really loved it :)

prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this was nice os drama queen
loved it
tu Sab ke liye likh bas mujhe bhul ja
srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have been busy with my college admissions... there is so much to catch up...
i am going back to read this update now...
Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice os๐Ÿ‘
loved the sharey and reyam bond๐Ÿ˜Š
n swaron ke to kya kehne๐Ÿ˜†
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely OS!
Keep writing more... ๐Ÿ˜Š
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved.
^Unreserving^

I loved the ShaRey part and the ReYam part a lot. . .like A LOT!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I really miss ReYam. . .You just made me remember them ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sharon's description was amazing. . .actually Hot!!!Good one.   .Keep it up :)Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
FABLOUS OS... BUT GREAT GIFT OS ... LOVED IT