Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalluuu thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ok i hv chkd nw u tel me wt ws trp during rabir drugscandle n kabir bday..dunno put hand down..coz its ur statement when rabir on screen trp more dan 3
shalluuu thumbnail
consumation track ws going around trp 2.0 to 2.2 n sslk @no.3 aftr Qh n PR only three surviving show of zee in top 10 n sometime top 15 n today again sslk trp 2.1 n sslk laging behind jodha akbar kumkum bhagya aur pyar ho gya jamai raja n doli armano ki n show in bottom 3 so which track is giving double loss n y dere is rumour sslk is going offEdited by shalluuu - 9 years ago
MahimaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rabir engagement was 2.1 n you taunting them... mayan consummation could not touch even 2... it was 1.9...
shalluuu thumbnail
mahi it was u who told me to chk trp charts n go n c dear wt was rank of sslk dt time..dunno wry the day rabir consumation wil hapn show will off..dere is rumour n zee is looking for new show
shalluuu thumbnail
it was only qh ..pr ...sslk three shws @ top 3 level..n aaj to na sslk k pass trp h na rank h
MahimaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalluuu

ok i hv chkd nw u tel me wt ws trp during rabir drugscandle n kabir bday..dunno put hand down..coz its ur statement when rabir on screen trp more dan 3

You know the reason why sslk is in this position now.. u keep asking samething again n again..   actually u dont want to accept the fact rabir tracks got trps. You know every weeks trp but i think u deleted your memory for all rabir tracks before which was more than 3... 

Its just that you dont want to accept the fact.. 

MahimaSingh thumbnail

it was only qh ..pr ...sslk three shws @ top 3 level..n aaj to na sslk k pass trp h na rank h

So u dont care about trp now? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† You was so worried how long sslk will survive with 2. 1 
Btw sslk was on 4th position
shalluuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahimaSingh

You know the reason why sslk is in this position now.. u keep asking samething again n again.. actually u dont want to accept the fact rabir tracks got trps. You know every weeks trp but i think u deleted your memory for all rabir tracks before which was more than 3...

Its just that you dont want to accept the fact..

chk ur memory first ok dear hw many tracks r dere on rabir actualy fashio n track , accident track only one week n than drug scandle to engagement n trp low in eng track..its not me its u want to prove sslk means rabir dts y u replied me on vaish mam tweet n y u wnt me to accept ur truth..u r judge kya who is ordering me to accept truth
shalluuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahimaSingh

So u dont care about trp now?😆😆😆You was so worried how long sslk will survive with 2. 1
Btw sslk was on 4th position

top 4 r u serious??? Trps matter so rank matter too
MahimaSingh thumbnail

mahi it was u who told me to chk trp charts n go n c dear wt was rank of sslk dt time..dunno wry the day rabir consumation wil hapn show will off..dere is rumour n zee is looking for new show

The show deserves that for not focussing on rabir before... that is what will happen if promote one character too much...