Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justloverosid thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 Lovely update dear ๐Ÿ‘  it is very interesting and please  continue you are on right track๐Ÿ˜›
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh my Sid became hero again after that episode...u really brought those memories back once again...loved it...
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fab updates i m also don't know that likes button is used in post or not u ask from vildana banu and anyone who r much know the rules of if
rolidivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing updates.please update soon.
srdevi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's interesting and nice,pls continue your ff.
latharosid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

PART 9

All felt happy...

Mataji - Roli beta...how I should thank you (Roli is unable to stand but tries to manage with a smile)... why you are such kindhearted to us though we did not understand u & your unblemished character...I felt ashamed as soon as simar said the actual reason for you being far from us all these days...(Sid still was not understanding anything what she is saying about Roli as no one said to him about what happened actually)... Even today you were here to sacrifice yourself for all of us!...

Sujatha - why u took such risk Roli? what would have happened to u if we didn't reach here in right time?...(tears started to flow from Roli's eyes)...

mausiji- (wiping her tears)dont cry Roli...we finally got succeeded in our plan...we shudn't stay here anymore before he gets consciousness. Come let's go...

Mausiji takes d wallet of Roli which she dropped on the floor & holds Roli to go out from temple...

Sid is coming to Roli to take her when veeru opens his eyes & lifts head to look Roli...he tries to get up slowly & was shocked when he saw sankalp, shailu, sattu with police reaching him...

Sid turned towards them... Simar & prem goes to police to arrest both veeru & khushi complaining that they spoiled their name & reputation & now trying to marry Roli against her will

Prem - sir, we've all the proofs against them & we are ready to provide you all information..

Inspector - ok... (talking to his subordinates).. wear those handcuffs to both & get them into d jeep...

Their men took them towards the jeep...

Roli who was being inflamed all these days suffering to the core due to veeru, got a great relief when he was going each step away from her towards the jeep... she turned her face furiously from looking him & turned towards Sid who was too bidding bye to his enemy with hatred...veeru was grievously looking at Roli who is staring at Sid, & stepped into the jeep with an evil smile to Sid who is observing him...

Khushi too got into the jeep & all the family members felt respite when the jeep started, looking till it got disappeared...

Simar ran to hug Roli...she kissed on her forehead to see her rescued & safe... Sid was looking at Roli with a smile ...all were happy to take her with them ...Roli started to feel that she can't withstand anymore when her hands & legs are not in her hold & her eyes r shutting without her sense & not able to recognize anything...Sid was coming to Roli while simar leaves her looking at him... Sid was looking Roli lovingly & his smile disappeared when Roli was closing her eyes & losing balance raising her hands to catch head...Sid rushed to Roli & held her in his arms ... everyone were frightened what happened to Roli...

Edited by latharosid - 9 years ago
rolidivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please update soon.can't wait for next update.
justloverosid thumbnail
Beautiful Update Dear ๐Ÿ‘ continue the good work๐Ÿ˜Š
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was so beautiful yaar update soon
StarryAish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Update soon