Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -VishaD-

Hi,

I believe that Appy had explained above.
A member's awards is done in a fun manner and not to make anyone sad or unhappy.
In some awards, there are awards categories like 'Kamchor'.. etc whereby its not to hint that the person is lazy but simply for the fun and not to be taken seriously.
If you are however offended with this, we shall remove your name and this category from this awards thread.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused and it was not our intention to hurt anyone.

RR DT

My work on RR was completed right on time and this 'award' more than offend just irks me. 

@shona_arhilover - I understand what this 'award' connotes. And please check my updates on RR to know how long it took for me to update. Thanks.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
^^ With all due respect, the said category/award has been removed.
-Zesty- thumbnail
@AngelTeen... dear, I have not read anyone's work other than NapsterMonster, tic-tac and Zara ... which I had told while nominating too ... so I really dont know how frequently other writers update as I have not followed them...

And as my name was out by the Organizers and the award  had offended you, I thought of clarifying my name.. .. 

AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: shona_arhilover

@AngelTeen... dear, I have not read anyone's work other than NapsterMonster, tic-tac and Zara ... which I had told while nominating too ... so I really dont know how frequently other writers update as I have not followed them...

And as my name was out by the Organizers and the award  had offended you, I thought of clarifying my name.. .. 

I dont really mind anyone nominating anyone for anything, its just that the nominations should be done with a little more care...imagine if SRK from DDLJ got nominated for Best Supporting Actor or if Karan Johar got nominated for Best actor for DDLJ...see what I mean? I am sorry if I sounded a little terse, I was just annoyed. :)
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: -VishaD-

^^ With all due respect, the said category/award has been removed.

Thanks but I did not mean to get rid of the category (even if I dont agree with it), I just wanted to clarify a few things...in any case, lets let it be now.
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow congrats to all the winnersπŸ₯³
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to all the winners.
You are all the rockstars of this forum. RR is the best forum of all.πŸ‘

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you everybody but still I think I dont need any award  for loving my hero..sorry it is my personal view. Edited by Aashna_30 - 9 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zeffy2k2

Jo - I was hoping a girl would be made the Rudra of the forum, as we do have some die-hard fans here! He indeed is one of the most active with his Daily Takes and SBS/SBB updates. Who could forget the way he defends our forum - Like a true warrior! 

How sweet Sumneet.😊 Thanks for your all nice words. First toh, Congratulate to you too for winning 'Rock Hard Member' tag. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ You truly deserve this.

n True speaking when I saw my name in this category My first reaction was... "What?? πŸ˜² Ok !!  Thank God ! " πŸ˜† Because,can you imagine...woh kitna embarrassing ho jata agar as a guy woh mujhe Paro or Myrah of the Forum declare karte.

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Congratulations to all the winners.

RR is the best forum of all.⭐️