Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^ We had to be equal in respect with the other creative categories. If you have further issues you can contact the DTs because we have done it according to how it has been done in other forums. And there was no issues made by anyone when this category was placed along with various other categories so ya.

adding further if you want your name to be removed from the category let us know we would accommodate it. The Award is a fun thing and we wanted everyone happy. So if you aren't happy we will gladly remove you name. We never meant to bring any negativity in the forum. The whole thing was organized in a good sprite never to point out any negative thing.
Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 9 years ago
Ended thumbnail
FIVE AWARDS!?

Thank you all so much! This journey of RR has been so meaningful. 
The one that meant the most to me was winning best romantic story. I cried so much cuz the story meant so much. Thank you all.😳
Edited by -Zara- - 9 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Exactly my point. I have got 1 vote out of three and yet my name is there and I know you gave an explanation for that but I am sorry this explanation makes no sense to me specially in this category because it is not exactly a compliment so if I may say so I am surprised that you chose THIS category as one where you would want to give someone a 'second' prize in a race which only seem to have two runners.

Hi,

I believe that Appy had explained above.
A member's awards is done in a fun manner and not to make anyone sad or unhappy.
In some awards, there are awards categories like 'Kamchor'.. etc whereby its not to hint that the person is lazy but simply for the fun and not to be taken seriously.
If you are however offended with this, we shall remove your name and this category from this awards thread.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused and it was not our intention to hurt anyone.

RR DT
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations .. Each one of you guys deserves the awards!! Thank you for making the forum such an enjoyable place to be.

rohnali thumbnail
No award at all for dear Serial Junkie, everyone's favorite contributor?
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrates everyone for  winning awrads.such fun i must say.👏
-Zesty- thumbnail
@AngelTeen... To be on safeside, I have not nominated you ..lol...
I have only nominated navin , for the only reason that she takes sooo long to update ... thats it ...  that doesnt mean that navin is lazy ... it simply means , she updates after looonnggg time ...

Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi everyone, 

How is one supposed to top Sunara's heartfelt, touching speech? She covered it all, a standing ovation for that alone! 👏

Congratulations to ALL the lovely and wonderful members who got nominated and now won! 🥳

It would be unfair not to mention and shout out their names, so here they are, 

Jo - I was hoping a girl would be made the Rudra of the forum, as we do have some die-hard fans here! He indeed is one of the most active with his Daily Takes and SBS/SBB updates. Who could forget the way he defends our forum - Like a true warrior! 

Sunara - Well, she had to win, by default. We all love her and she loves Sanaya urf Paro more than Sanaya herself and of course us - Award toh banta hai!Her being the Veteran member - She knows the in and out of IF, toh ek forum kya cheez hai! Congrats and 🥳 hard.. 

Archie (SilverLining) - I was hoping BerryBlush won, but when the competition is this tough, in the department of cuteness, so be it! She is the deserving one, with her wonderful presence enlightening the forum, in her own cute ways! 

decent07 - Truly one of the most sincere members of this forum,  she never forgets to like a post in the entire forum! I could challenge anyone to find a post which she hasn't clicked a like. They do help to keep the forum active with their own unique ways! Would love to see her comment here. 😳

Zara - She is the most popular member, with her unique style of adding a 'sis' at the end, she is the most favorite writer and deserves all the showering of love and praises! Congrats and hope issi khushi mein she doesn't kill PaRud in yet another soul-touching OS! 

napstermonster - One think I notice, some of us misspelling her username, she likes to have perfection, and appreciates proper use of grammar too. She has been a huge contributor to help keep the forum buzzing, with her write-ups being the most liked, she is indeed the most popular member, after serialjunkie, and her winning is not a surprise! Her NOT winning would have been a surprise. I would vote her as the Lazy Author, given the lack of her presence recently. 😳

Siggie Makers - Cute_Ash, Baki  and ALL the other deserving winners, they have made the actors proud, let alone the members, it is a treat to watch them showcase their wonderful talent. Hope you ship all the favorite pairs on Indian Telly and we get to fall in love with your work even more!  

Asmanchatri - She is the only one we know who makes out-of-the-world, superb VMs. There are so many of them, hard to choose a favorite. A well-deserved award. I now feel guilty for not nominating Swetha (UR), she has been equally impressive, lately.  

Deepsel - She was on a fast-track to become a Goldie, now a Dazzler! She has been very active spent all her time here, and manages to participate in all possible threads. Badhaayiaan and lage raho.. 

Prabha - She is 2nd Sri Lankan we all know on this forum! She manages to sneak into IF during office hours, keep us updated and also types in detailed recaps. She is an emotional member, and I am sure gave Gopi Bahu a takkar when Paro had to leave our screens.

Guinea - She indeed helps resolve issues, fights back when needed and is quite active on the TRP thread. She manages to keep her cool, at all times. 

DexterRocks - I thought he/she was the biggest Rudra fan, being able to defend the character at all times, indeed got some of us confused. I hope the winning is taken in the right spirit. 😊

CrazyAmie - Urf Misthi di, she is really active, is able to switch between tabs/windows at the speed of light, she manages to drop by at every possible thread, not once, but manages to converse in all of them. Her hindi is commendable and she never forgets to celebrate her friends achievements, b'days. No wonder she is the most popular member and her being the most funny, is an icing on top! She makes the gloomiest of days the best, with her humor. Congrats Aurin di for all the awards! 

Winnie - Congrats dear and I am equally surprised that you are the biggest SanIsh fan! Aapne sabko peeche chod diya!  👏 3G ka kamaal... 

Zee - She loves Sanaya, she loves Paro, and a little more than all of us! So Congratulations 😊

Preggy - Greatest Myrah fan, well she does love RR and supports the cast and manages to appreciate the character, even when things did not work out narration-wise - That takes courage! 
Congratulations ji!⭐️ 

Sukhi ji - She adores her idol, defends him, and she is a hard-core, die-hard fan, at the end of the day! 👏

They have been a part of this journey and made sure we have our daily dose of fun, enjoy the eperience - So once again Thank You and Congrats! 

Well about me - Ha ha! Rock Hard Member, well I guess I deserve it as I believe I would be the only member who did not shed a tear when Paro died! 

Before signing off, I would just like to add AngelTeen was one of the writers who had the fastest updates and miss seeing serialjunkie's, Naach_Basanti's names in the list of winners! 
Edited by zeffy2k2 - 9 years ago
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aww thanks to all who voted for me and made me win my award...okay I already know I'm a cutie pie but this became official now hehe 😳😆 Another souvenir to add to all the set of beautiful memories related to the show and this forum...Love u all 🤗

Hearty congratulations to all other lovely forum members who won awards...U guys r awesome!!Edited by _SilverLining_ - 9 years ago
Mariia.R thumbnail
Congratulations to all winners 🥳
You have truly deserved it! 
This forum and its members have been awesome 😊