Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update and awesome teaser...thanks for the PM
koonj101 thumbnail

banner by:vegetable 🤗
aka:vijiasr

ARHI FF: "Can't Live With Out You"

chapter 18

Staring at the sky and watching moon and stars was never his habit but today he is liking to stare at them to feel the cold air leaving goose bumps in his body.he was not able to recognize what he is feeling this time.everything is looking so perfect so beautiful.flower were looking beautiful.. everything was looking beautiful and the one name in his mind 'KHUSHI'' he was really happy in his life but after that night he was so broken.. no color in his life but only his mumma was with him who console him..he brushed his thought and taking his mobile out from his pocket he typed msg.

Missing me..''

she blushed a little reading this message.

''Mr. Arnav singh raizada don't build castle in air!''

She typed and send on that number.

arnav opened it and an smirk appear on his face.

He started typing with same facial expressions.and send it.

Oh really then why you blushed..?''

Her eyes wide open.how did he knew..?is he here..?she turned her head on the either side of her to search him.her mobile rang again.

''don't look here there i am not there"

this time her mouth wide open!

''ha ha ha i am not searching you nor looking anywhere!''

again he smirked and typed message.

''you can't even lie properly..''

khushi read the message but this time she didn't reply.

khuhsi:(in anger)pta nae khud ko kya samjte hai jaise un ko sub pta hai aur humein kuch nae. laad governor kahi ke huhh! (don't know what he thing of himself as if he know everything and i don't. laad governor.)

~

haldi

the peoples were running here and there in order to complete preparations of the function because groom's family will be here any time along with groom so gupta's was giving their best .khushi was making haldi if anjii's mother would have been here then she should be sitting, relaxing but now she has to do this behalf of her mother.

she is now her mother she has taken this responsibility on her shoulder not now from the day she lost her mother she still have remember that day when anjali was crying knowing that her mumma will not come back she was just 10 years old so she can understand what death is!!

payal was small that time so she was unaware of that fact but anjali was broken that time so was khuhsi but she made herself strong in order to handle anjali.it was not easy for her she herself was just 14 but still she manage.

payal's cries when she got wild dreams and asking for mumma and then her saying that she is out for some work.and keep on telling her.

Someone's hand on her shoulder broke her thought and it was shashi..

Shashi:beta i am calling you from past few mints and you are here..

Khushi;wo papa..

Shashi:beta the groom's family they have arrived come lets go..

They both rushed to welcome them..

The greetings were shared between the two familys shashi took them in a decorated hall of gupta house but khuhsi was still at doorstep..

Khuhi were seeking him but he was not anywhere seen.

Payal;ary arnav ji nae aye..?

Aman;(seeing khuhsi)payal he is coming with his girlfriend..

Aman clucked payal was confused

Payal:girlfriend..?

Before aman could tell her name khushi rushed outside to kill that bitch.

After searching for sfew mints khuhsi finally saw arnav.without wasting any second she rushed towards him.

Khuhsi:where is she..?

Arnav:excuse me..?

Khuhsi:excused,now tell me where is that which i will sue her i swear!

Arnav;what are you talking about..?

Khuhsi:aman ji told me everything about your girlfriend!

For few seconds he got confused but then he realize which girlfriend aman must be talking about..

Arnav;this aman was talking about this..! Showing his laptop bag to her.

Her eyes pooped out,mouth wide open..he bit back his smile after seeing her expression..

Khuhsi:hum..wo

He leaned forward and brushed his lips lightly on her lips

Arnav:its ok sweetheart..sneaking his hands on waist he hold her tightly not leaving a single gap between their bodies..he pressed his lips on her but this time for proper kiss.she clutched his collar bearing this sweet torture from her love.

They pulled back after couple of mints.

Arnav:you look beautiful khushi..he said pressing his lips on her forehead.

She smiled

Khuhsi;you are also looking handsome arnavji..she blushed saying that and remembering there little movements..

Arnav;chale..he asked looking in her eyes lovingly..

She nodded.helding her hand securing he started walking..

Stepping inside the house, everyone was busy only ashihs was watching both of them coming together hand in hand..

Pain was clearly visible through his eyes..she was feeling very bad for him but she can't do anything..

Preetika the lovely sister of arnav singh raizada and best friend of ashish.she has just returned from US completing her higher studies.

Arnav:i want to introduce you with someone,come.. he dragged her towards preetika who  was seeing ashish..

'preeto'' she turned back.khushi saw her and the first word that came in her mind was beautiful her.her  milky white skin,eyes just like arnav,perfect boby,lucious lips,chubby cheeks and long hairs..

Preeto:yes bhai..

Arnav:this is khuhsi..and khuhsi preetika my sister..

Preeto smile and hugged her..

Preeto:hi bhabhi..

Khushi smile and broke the hug..

Khuhsi;hi..

Preeto:i must say bhai your choice is appealing as always..she commented seeing khuhsi..

Khuhsi blushed main while arnav smirked..

Khuhsi;excuse me i am coming..she left as anjali was waiting for her in her room..

After khuhsi left preeto also left from there,towards ashish to talk with him...

~

Composing himself ashish tried to smile as he saw preeto coming towrads him..

Preeto:oye ese moun phula ke kun betha hai..

Ashish:main betha nae khada hun..he mischievously said..

Preeto;han wohi wohi the main thing is why is your mood so off and btw where is aman let me take class of him..she searched for him

Ashish;class..?for what..?

Preeto:ary he said..emm i am coming i found him..

She rushed towards him before he could vanish from her eyes again she pulled him from his collar..

Preeto;aman ke bache kiya kahan khuhsi bhabi ko ke bhai apni girlfriend ke sath aa rhe hai han thank god main ne bhai ko kaha ke main khud chali  joungi warna to bhabhi muje bhai ke girlfriend samj leti..(hey aman what did you say that bhai is coming with his girlfriend thank god i said to bhai that i will manage or else bhabhi would think that i am bhai girl friend..)

Aman;oh i missed the fun just because of you..he clucked

She punched his cheek

Preeto:tu nae sudrega..do you know when two person love each other and even if for two mints they go far from each other it hurt them aman very much..

Who will understand preeto other the aman mathur.he can see pain through her eyes,the pain of love,pain of not able to love someone whom she love,not able to confess her feeling to her love..

She left from there..

~

The haldi rasam started...nk and anjali sitting close to each other .. everyone applied haldi on both groom and bride the movement was blissful for the couple.they were enjoying every bits of it arnav and khuhsi both were also enjoying seeing there little one performing the rituals of haldi..

After the haldi everyone started washing there faces as the halsi was dry..arnav dragged khuhsi inside that back yard of gupta house..

He pulled her close to him there breaths heaving with the close proximity..arnav rested his hands on her waist dawning a pattern on her bare waist..khuhsi moaned on his action.

Khushi;arnavv..

Arnav;i like the way you said my name he again did the same thing..

Khuhsi's eyes were close lips parted.. he was liking it..

Arnav;i love you khushi..

Khuhsi;i love you arnav..

He captured her parted lips.her hands rested on her chest and his hands caressing her bear back..

To be continued..

PM LATER..

bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice teaser 
Waiting for the update dear 
harman12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely part
loved aman teasing khushi
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear 
Welcome back after a long time 
Thanks for the pm dear 
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting, whom does Preethika love ? Is it Ashish ? Arnav has become so romantic ... I am loving this .
What was the pain and betrayal in Arnav's life ?
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update.. loved it.. Happy to see ARSHI with each other.. well what is story of preeto.. does she have feelings for ashish? 

thanks for pm 😊