Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Will Chakor feel such a powerful emotion towards her parents? Kasturi for mortgaging her, as told to her by Girja, Bhuvan for leaving her at the Haveli, not coming back for her as he told her he would and added to these facts is that soon she'll be going to live with an entirely new family to be raised by them. Would she start thinking that her parents didn't want her hence the reason they mortgage her, dropped her by the Haveli and left her? She's anxiously, waiting and looking for her father to come but he's nowhere to be seen. Furthermore, Imli is missing her alot will she begin to hate Chakor for going away, leaving her and not coming back? Would she think that here she is missing her sister and Chakor forgot her and is happily enjoying the Haveli, eating all the puris?

I'm picturing these things and wondering what effects they will have on Chakor. I'm just thinking that these issues with Chakor's parents, later on will have a big impact on her.
Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Imli ka pata nahi. But I feel chakor will be a positive attitude girl only. She won't hate her parents as she definitely knows the situation they are in. Also remember how her mother warned her and tried to keep her away from the haveli. She is a smart girl who will surely understand the pressures her parents went thru.

One Doubt - if the other family takes chakor, won't the haveli ppl ask to send Imli in her place?
Gingerly thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

Imli ka pata nahi. But I feel chakor will be a positive attitude girl only. She won't hate her parents as she definitely knows the situation they are in. Also remember how her mother warned her and tried to keep her away from the haveli. She is a smart girl who will surely understand the pressures her parents went thru.

One Doubt - if the other family takes chakor, won't the haveli ppl ask to send Imli in her place?

Yes she has understanding but I'm just saying that somewhere it might have an impact on her. Girja is sure doing a good job making her parents look really bad in her eyes and then to top if off she keeps looking out for her father but she's not seeing him.
Gingerly thumbnail
Well it seems as though Chakor will have some untoward feelings towards her parents.  The biggest support of a child's life is their parents and here Chakor seemed to be betrayed by hers especially Kasturi, which apparently has left her disheartened and crushed by the sudden turn of events.  She so wanted to go home, hence the reason she escaped the Haveli, she so wanted to see her family and when she finally reached home look at the welcoming she got, just sad, really sad all around.
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gingerly

Yes she has understanding but I'm just saying that somewhere it might have an impact on her. Girja is sure doing a good job making her parents look really bad in her eyes and then to top if off she keeps looking out for her father but she's not seeing him.

I still feel she won't have any negative feelings towards her parents because even in the initial promos, where another girl asks about her parents pledging her to that Thakur, she says she is her parents prized possession that's why they pledged her.

And to be frank, indian serials heroines are extra mahaans😆. They will forgive their enemies also and here they are her parents - majboor types at that.