||Episode 3 Written Update & My views about the Episode||

RaShi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Guys i'm Fasiha๐Ÿ˜Š
this is gonna be my first post in this forum.

I'm usually active in the BALH forum...
While flipping channels i saw today's episode of Singhaasan Battisi & quite liked it๐Ÿ˜Š. Though the graphics are nice, they can still be improved... but, since this is just the third episode let's see what's in store for us...

I didn't find a written update here, so I'm giving it myself.
Here it goes, Enjoy...๐Ÿ˜Š

Episode 3:- 03/09/2014

The episode starts with Mahamaya explaining to Raja Bhoj about the throne & the history behind it saying that it was a gift from Indradev to Raja Vikramaditya for resolving the fight between the sun & Mars(shani)over the issue of each other's supremacy...Mahamaya also says that the king who sits on this throne, his kingdom will not face drought , famine, no harm will come either to the people of the kingdom or the wealth of the kingdom, there will always be a peaceful atmosphere in the kingdom & also the kingdom will remain wealthy.Raja Bhoj on hearing all this from Mahamaya is even-more smitten by the throne, he says for the wellbeing & happiness of my kingdom i am even more determined to own this throne. In the background we hear laughter of women & the 32 powers in form of angels come to life & say this is impossible, Raja Bhoj asks why, the angels reply because the king who wishes to own this throne needs to be equivalent to Chakravarti samrat Vikramaditya & needs to have his 32 qualities, they list out the qualities of Raja Vikramaditya one by one asking him whether he thinks he has all these qualities, if he doesn't , then leave this place. The angels vanish. Raja bhoj is in deep thought. Mahamaya asks him what's going on in his mind? he says if the test of my abilities is the only way i can sit on this throne then i'm ready to test these 32 qualities, Mahamaya appreciates his decision & says arriving at this cave was in his destiny but to achieve something from this point onwards will be decided by his deeds...Mahamaya vanishes & a bright light is emitted from the throne & Raja Bhoj finds himself back above the old fort, he goes back to his castle & prepares for his test, Rani Pallavi tells him that there is no dearth of anything in this kingdom then why is he adamant to get that throne, raja says for my people's happiness & their good future...He also tells her since she is his lifepartner he wishes that she stands by his decisions & now he will return only when he gets the throne & till then asks her to be the caretaker of the kingdom & his people. Maharani Pallavi agrees & wishes Raja Bhoj good luck, Raja Bhoj proceeds to old fort, the forces from skies take him back inside the cave, Mahamaya calls him & says raja u may even have to face death in this tests, raja says i know that i'm ready for it, Mahamaya says that its good i like ur determination but one thing this cave has entrance but no exit, raja says i will find the exit by my own after i win the throne by my qualities & Mahamaya vanishes, raja walks all over the cave & while he does, the cave comes back to life, he finds that the throne is missing. A bright light is emitting, he follows it & finally finds the throne at the top of a long staircase, Raja Bhoj attempts to climb the stair case when an angel appears & asks him to stop, she introduces herself as Jaylaxmi & says to win this he has have to have the quality of might , u have to answer few questions, She asks him what should a king love the most? Raja Bhoj says his subjects Jaylaxmi says you're absolutely right even Raja Vikramaditya loved his subjects & always took care of them. She starts narrating his story saying "Once while Raja Vikramaditya was amongst his subjects, he saw a huge Asteroid/Meteor which hit the city, rishimunis inform Raja Vikramaditya that this symbolizes the destruction of the universe, Raja Bhoj asks what did Raja Vikramaditya do after knowing this, Jaylaxmi replies Raja Vikramaditya with his might helped in rescueing the universe, he examined all the conditions that symbolised the end of universe, Raja Vikramaditya asks the great jyothishi Varamihir whether the end of the world has really arrived?Varamihir says according to jyotish the end of universe hasn't arrived yet, suddenly Maharani Chitralekha interrupts asks them to follow her urgently & shows them Asteroids/Meteors falling.

PRECAP:
Vikramaditya says that if the drastic turn of events is due to the change in the positions of the stars & planets then for the betterment of the world we have to search for a solution soon, then we see Indradev accompanied by 7 other gods angrily instructing Rahu{Ali Hassan as Rahu is introduced} to leave this place...Rahu asks where is my place? where should i go? Indr says go anywhere. Rahu replies they will see the consequences of not allowing him entry.

Siddharth Arora is good as Raja Bhoj๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, Sayantani is also nice as Mahamaya.
Overall today's episode was nice according to me, but i'm still wondering why her voice has been dubbed in some places, Sayantani's original voice is damn good...๐Ÿ˜•.Ali Hassan as Rahu totally fits the role.All the others have been cast appropriately

Btw can anybody tell me why in hindu calenders Rahukalam is considered a bad time for any auspicious ocassion? I don't know whether there is any relevance between my question & the precap
, just plain curious...

Let me know your views about this episode๐Ÿ˜Š
Till next time,
Cheers,
Fasiha๐Ÿ˜Š.

Edited by RaShi4ever - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bang-bang thumbnail
Rahu kaal is bad as is Sade sati of Shani...๐Ÿ˜Š
Rahu kaal actually ends with the death of someone very near to you while Sade sati is more about failures in the professional and financial front...๐Ÿ˜Š
taahir004 thumbnail
Thanks for Update its Awesome