Abhijeet and Daya Poll ;) - Family

Poll

Do you want Abhijeet and Daya to Marry?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
So this is a very very very old topic I know.
But the scenarios have changed.
The Truth.
Let's face it.
Abhijeet is a single dad and in a relationship and Daya has been in this DS drama the whole CID team has witnessed.
Earlier it was like both duo were happily single and free and we were happy with seeing these two handsome people being forever bachelors(That's what it seemed like back then)πŸ˜”
So I need the update on forum's choice in this regard now πŸ˜†
Vote and share your views!

Imp:No Bashing Allowed!Edited by iMini - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can't vote for any of these options. They have messed up everything very badly. I don't mind them married...I have always said this. But not to T and S.  I want someone else...who is not in CID and who is not a distraction during investigation/forensics. At the same time it'll give scope to show 2 minutes of their personal lives once in a while. I hope you are not confused with my answer. Edited by visrom - 9 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: visrom

I can't vote for any of these options. They have messed up everything very badly. I don't mind them married...I have always said this. But not to T and S.  I want someone else...who is not in CID and who is not a distraction during investigation/forensics. At the same time it'll give scope to show 2 minutes of their personal lives once in a while. I hope you are not confused with my answer.

Thank u vis...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Same answer
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I personally don't want them get married with Tji & S. But given with current situation I wouldn't mind Abhi sir marrying Tarika..atleast then they'll not flirt in public. I can't accept Shreya in any case..
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: visrom

I can't votefor any of these options. They have messed up everything very badly. I don't mind them married...I have always said this. But not to T and S. I want someone else...who is not in CID and who is not a distraction during investigation/forensics. At the same time it'll give scope to show 2 minutes of their personal lives once in a while. I hope you are not confused with my answer.

I wish FW think like that.. This isn't gonna happen unfortunately.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If they bring another lady into Abhijeet's life after this so-called 5 years' relationship or whatever with T, he'll look like a flirty Casanova. I don't want that either.
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

I personally don't want them get married with Tji & S. But given with current situation I wouldn't mind Abhi sir marrying Tarika..atleast then they'll not flirt in public. I can't accept Shreya in any case..

Same here..
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no way...if duo marries S nd T i'll stop watching CID...can't tolerate T and S for a second also😑...our duo deserves much better partner than those 2...
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I too prefer a different person for both A and D.
S no way for D.
Tji..she's not that bad,but since I think Abhijeet is not very emotionally intelligent, I want a more emotionally sensitive yet tomboyish lady for him.
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I wish a strong smart lady as Abhi's wife...in order to help him in taking judgements in emotional matter and to console him in tough times...