Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Haii u added my name already :) ur too sweet :) n yeaaa naya AT :)
Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mujhe bhi count karlo rheaaa😉😉😉 you all know ke i love him more than you all :P wo toh mera username hi dekh kar pata chalta hai  😆😆😆😆 i love him to watch because he is so talented dashing😳😳😳muaaahhh to shaurya a.k.a apoorv☺️
.Sumi. thumbnail
I loved teh way Shaurya said sorry accept karne ke liye ek shart hai...tumhe mere saath dinner pe chalna hoga 😳
that was so cute😳
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aaj toh approov tumne dil jeet liya fab performance
.Sumi. thumbnail
I loved ur performance Apoorv...the way u said ki agar tumhari care karna galat hai toh main sahi nahi hona chahta...aww...
Also the precap where u were restless to see ur Vijay being rusticated was like 👏
day by day im liking u more Apoorv⭐️
arsha_simran thumbnail
shaurya!!
hehehee the way he steals the show!!!
i love him!!!
RheaSingh thumbnail
hahahahha apoorv's fan girls trolled him on twitter with a hashtag why does apoorv hit fav button hahaha 
they did it coz he favourites all tweets doesn't reply. so they did out of frustration LOL hehe

and what do u know he was trending also 😲
Mrs.GirishKumar thumbnail
Add me too please! I'm a big fan of O' Gujariya and an even bigger fan of Apoorv Singh aka the ever so handsome Shaurya!  It's just that I don't know how to make these banners and gifs, but I'm a regular on the O' Gujariya forum, and I love seeing everyone's creations! You guys are amazing! 👏
.Sumi. thumbnail
offlate aint getting more scenes of u Mr.President Shaurya...
RheaSingh thumbnail
...So Apoorv is suporting the new swati negi..today he liked one of the posts supporting her -_- mixed reactions..kya kahun mein :/ there is 0 chemistry b/w him and swati..
may be swati gets chemistry with another actor. but Apoorv clicked only and only with Snehal. 

i thought today's is his last episode !!! i guess tomorrow will be -_- or friday may be !!! Show has gone in dumps !!!