Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: IMMI-

ahh plz ice tea is just a knock of to sell to the younger generations lol its not even proper tea just a reject copy πŸ˜†

the aslee tea is the desi tea and its for old people kids just have it for biscuits πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

anyways enough about tea how ya been and whats going on

hahahahahahha yeah yeah whatever who cares if its a copy or whatever its a hit aong younger generation that all matters to us retail ppl naa πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ 

yes the real tea will always be the desi tea no one can beat that tea

same old Immi same old nothing new life is boring πŸ˜† πŸ˜† how abt u hows it going with u 
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetMonayaSanu

hahahahahahha yeah yeah whatever who cares if its a copy or whatever its a hit aong younger generation that all matters to us retail ppl naa πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ 

yes the real tea will always be the desi tea no one can beat that tea

same old Immi same old nothing new life is boring πŸ˜† πŸ˜† how abt u hows it going with u 

ahhh stupid cooperate world butcher the natural goodness and make a crap copy just to make money off it 

life isn't boring you just not allowing it to be interesting πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

mines hectic atm because of work only got about 1 month to go then its a 2 month breakπŸ˜›

SoniRita thumbnail

ahhh stupid cooperate world butcher the natural goodness and make a crap copy just to make money off it 

life isn't boring you just not allowing it to be interesting πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

mines hectic atm because of work only got about 1 month to go then its a 2 month breakπŸ˜›

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† gotta make money somehow naa Immi nahi toh how will ppl survive ppl wont have no job if products dont sell n all
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† kaha se intresting banega life toh busy working, studying, work n rest of the time isnt enough for fun 

WOW see time is flying haina only 1 month dekhna it will FLY SO SO FAST u wont believe itt πŸ˜‰
IMMI- thumbnail

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† gotta make money somehow naa Immi nahi toh how will ppl survive ppl wont have no job if products dont sell n all

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† kaha se intresting banega life toh busy working, studying, work n rest of the time isnt enough for fun 

WOW see time is flying haina only 1 month dekhna it will FLY SO SO FAST u wont believe itt πŸ˜‰

hey im all up for the making money but der are standards the way these corporate rejects do it is a whole other level and unacceptable
ders always room for fun you just gotta tap into that side of the brain and not give a crap of what ppl thinkπŸ˜‰ 
once you do that then everything opens up in a different prospective you enjoy the finer things and ppls stupid opinions don't matter 
SoniRita thumbnail

hey im all up for the making money but der are standards the way these corporate rejects do it is a whole other level and unacceptable
ders always room for fun you just gotta tap into that side of the brain and not give a crap of what ppl thinkπŸ˜‰ 
once you do that then everything opens up in a different prospective you enjoy the finer things and ppls stupid opinions don't matter 

True very true many corporates play dirty to make money 
hmmm 

so r u all packed for ur 2 month break or its too early to pack πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

waise u played any cricket leagues etc recently or too busy to play?
IMMI- thumbnail

True very true many corporates play dirty to make money 

hmmm 

so r u all packed for ur 2 month break or its too early to pack πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

waise u played any cricket leagues etc recently or too busy to play?

heyloo hi im a guy we pack the night we're going πŸ€£
but the way its looking i reckon ma mums going to pack ma bag πŸ˜† 
yeh every weekend its cricket season lol, but its coming to an end only 4games left 
and it hasn't been a good season low scores and a shit load of bad luck 
SoniRita thumbnail

heyloo hi im a guy we pack the night we're going πŸ€£

but the way its looking i reckon ma mums going to pack ma bag πŸ˜† 
yeh every weekend its cricket season lol, but its coming to an end only 4games left 
and it hasn't been a good season low scores and a shit load of bad luck 

🀣 πŸ€£ oops i keep forgetting u r the TYPICAL GUY hahah and haha offcourse Mom's always have to pack the bags in the end hahahahhaa 
its okay Immi thats how it goes 

kabhi bad luck kabhi good luck thats part of the game m sure next year u all will have  A BEST LUCK and u will score all HIGH RUNS
romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i dont drink tea too only wen i have fever or something

hawww thats not true haan 

i don;t drink tea either.. only when I study I have that or coffee to keep me up
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiebee2002

i don;t drink tea either.. only when I study I have that or coffee to keep me up

heheh tea doesnt effect me in this matter 
romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

heheh tea doesnt effect me in this matter 

yep towards me exam prep it wasn't helping me eitherπŸ˜†