Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
superb..
Thanks for pm..
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
owww this is great,
im relieved that rachna is staying with him..dont want her to go but neither want i kabit to fall asleep,
it would be great to see some romance between them...

great work and thanks for pm
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nivi this is really great stuff here. I personally don't think the pace of the story is too slow, and i totally get how you get pulled in another direction than you originally thought to go -I say go with the flow I don't think the story will suffer for it!
Anyway back to the update..uh hell yes Nikhil deserved that beatdown! I am very glad that Rachna and Kabir are together now, he definitely is in need of comfort poor soul. Can't wait to see what happens next😳

Thanks for the PM and please update soon especially since the only RaBir love we are getting are in the ffs right now don't know about everyone else but l'm feeling particularly tortured right nowπŸ˜†
Princess.S786 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Great update
Thanks 4 pm
Nuritzur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow after long time I read you FF
Missed at. Love at... cant wait for the next update
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: unishaz

superb..
Thanks for pm..

Thank you so much! πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: hangok

owww this is great,
im relieved that rachna is staying with him..dont want her to go but neither want i kabit to fall asleep,
it would be great to see some romance between them...

great work and thanks for pm

Thanks a lot! 
And I have nothing more to say besides gutter minds think alike! πŸ˜†
I was planning on doing a romantic sequence next...but the only question is how bold should I make it? πŸ˜•
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Nivi this is really great stuff here. I personally don't think the pace of the story is too slow, and i totally get how you get pulled in another direction than you originally thought to go -I say go with the flow I don't think the story will suffer for it!

Anyway back to the update..uh hell yes Nikhil deserved that beatdown! I am very glad that Rachna and Kabir are together now, he definitely is in need of comfort poor soul. Can't wait to see what happens next😳

Thanks for the PM and please update soon especially since the only RaBir love we are getting are in the ffs right now don't know about everyone else but l'm feeling particularly tortured right nowπŸ˜†

Thanks so much for the honest feedback Kelly! I always look forward to reading your comments. 
And yes, Kabir's outburst was certainly justified. I am working on the next update but I hope it's not too bold/mature πŸ˜³
nividances thumbnail

Thank you for reading and commenting Selina! Glad you enjoyed it πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Thanks a lot Jiya! πŸ˜Š