Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Burn_the_Ashes

Glaring at Lil Ol me? Why dis Kolaveri di??
🀣

Chal saath mein naachte hain gaane pe! 🀣
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PhoenixRadar

Chal saath mein naachte hain gaane pe! 🀣

Haeee.. Sorry re..diabetes nahi Dena tha. I rarely write fluff Annie so don't worry lol..you should listen to 'Waiting for Superman ' it's a perfect vidarth songs. I love superman too. Henry Cavill 😳
CoffeeandInk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

This was so cute! You should definitely write more fluff! - I'd love to read it! πŸ˜Š
CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Comment updated on page 1!!😳
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh  dear that was as sweet as the chocolate cake😊😊😊u made me hungry for more vidarth...please write more😊
PhoenixRadar thumbnail

Haeee.. Sorry re..diabetes nahi Dena tha. I rarely write fluff Annie so don't worry lol..you should listen to 'Waiting for Superman ' it's a perfect vidarth songs. I love superman too. Henry Cavill 😳

LOL! That's why I said a good one yaar!!! And yeah, I've heard that song! It's really good!
Now am listening to Bethany Joy Lenz's Halo of One Tree Hill! Maybe I could dedicate this song to you and this OS!!!!

Vidushi does feel this for him and Parth does keep her on a pedestal, in this OS!!
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-DeViLiA-..

Comment updated on page 1!!😳

Read.thanks you!!!
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail

LOL! That's why I said a good one yaar!!! And yeah, I've heard that song! It's really good!
Now am listening to Bethany Joy Lenz's Halo of One Tree Hill! Maybe I could dedicate this song to you and this OS!!!!

Vidushi does feel this for him and Parth does keep her on a pedestal, in this OS!!

OMG One tree hill!! I used to watch it till Brucas broke up :'( yes yes. The song is perfect!
PhoenixRadar thumbnail

OMG One tree hill!! I used to watch it till Brucas broke up :'( yes yes. The song is perfect!

Oh, I didn't really watch it religiously. Would just tune into it sometimes, to see Haley and Nathan and sometimes, Peyton and Lucas! 🀣 Brooke was a cool, sexy ass woman! I loved her really for spunky ways!

Here you go,

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHA6Tp-DjM4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by PhoenixRadar - 9 years ago
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail

Oh, I didn't really watch it religiously. Would just tune into it sometimes, to see Haley and Nathan and sometimes, Peyton and Lucas! 🀣 Brooke was a cool, sexy ass woman! I loved her really for spunky ways!

Here you go,

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHA6Tp-DjM4[/YOUTUBE]

Thankie!
I never really watched any series religiously. I'm more of a book person. I started writing in 6th and never had time for TV :) when did you start?