NewsroomPlus Article-Rangrasiya production team couldn't convince Colo

-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Rangrasiya production team couldn't convince Colors TV

Rangrasiya one of Colors TV popular shows is bidding adieu and viewers are not happy with the show ending in September 2014.

The makers Tequila Shots tried their best in convincing the channel but the crew of Rangrasiya is shooting for their final sequences in the coming weeks.The show was placed under the scanner in late July 2014,when makers took the high turn of killing Paro but Paro's death hasn't boosted the shows ratings.A boost was expected if the track was promoted well but nothing of such sort was done by the channel.

Rangrasiya proved to be a hit in the UK as it gained leadership position for Colors TV many times in August 2014.

Newsroom

http://newsroomplusindia.wordpress.com/2014/09/01/rangrasiya-production-team-couldnt-convince-colors-tv/

Edited by -himu- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zesty- thumbnail
poor UK viewers . ... I still can't understand why air your channel in a country whose viewers doesn't matters at all. ...   and they pay heavy for such channels. ... channel doesn't earn anything from this????
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing himu
A known fact anyway
It is clear the makers wanted the show to survive under any circumstances hence they killed of the soul of the show but channel wiped hands long time ago.
How can u expect a boost in ratings if the show is not promoted.Despite no promotions the show did witness a rise in TRP's from 1.7 to 2.3. I really wish if ST knew the channel aint gonna help, they could have continued with Parud and we need not have gone thru such a heart break.
Anyways gonna miss this lovely show. Cant even ask for a season 2 with another channel cos there is no scope for it.
Wish sanish all the best.
Mariia.R thumbnail
Damn it! I just hate Colors more and more every day 😡
You have no idea how much I hope that it would be possible to change RR from Colors to some other channel! Stupid channel!
nitrit95 thumbnail
its ok ph couldnt convince colours lets see if colours can convince its audience to watch its other shows esp uk fans who r fans of snaya n rr good luck colours i will boycot all your shows including bb
_AngryBird_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitrit95

its ok ph couldnt convince colours lets see if colours can convince its audience to watch its other shows esp uk fans who r fans of snaya n rr good luck colours i will boycot all your shows including bb

👍🏼
lol don't give one promo and expect a rise.Sure
choochootrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Once RR ends, its also adieu to colors channel...i gonna terminate colors subscription...
october2 thumbnail
I will never ever watch any shows of colors. I started watching rr since i am a huge fan of sanaya.after fee months this show became so close to my heart.it was heartbreaking to watch paru die. Now knowing that it was just gor trp rise.i hate colors.wish sanaya and rr team all the best in future.
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The show was definitely not axed due to its ratings. Colors was hell bent on getting RR off air for whatever reasons only they know. They are such cowards that they will never let out the true reason. Colors is going to suffer in hell for playing with the such a beautiful show, talented cast and the loyal viewers.