Udaan: 1st September - Written Update

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Udaan - 1st September Written Update

The kids chide Chakor and tell her that none of them would play with her. Everyone leaves except Vivan. He says how will I make the procession without help. Chakor says I'll help you out. She decorates the procession for Jhoolan. Vivan is shocked to see such a beautiful display. He asks her how she did it? Chakor says all these are present in our village, I just minimised them. Vivan calls Suraj and Ragini to watch it too. Ragini comes and applauds Chakor but Suraj remains adamant. Chakor says I will make sure he comes to attend the Aarti. She takes the thali and tells him that my dadi says that once applied a tika, one has to come for the aarti. She moves around the house and applies tika to everyone inviting them for the Arti. Finally, she reaches Dadi's room and sees Bapu's photos. She applies Tika to him too and then asks Dadi about him. She explains about Bapu, freedom and stuff to Chakor but Chakor says she doesn't get a word. Dadi laughs. She applies Tika to Dadi. Dadi asks Chakor to ask for anything. Chakor asks for permission to free the caged birds, she can't stand captivity. Dadi smirks that this girl doesn't understand Freedom but surely knows how to grant it. Chakor frees the birds and smiles. On her return, she finds a dog barking on her. It loses the control and runs towards Chakor. Chakor runs to save herself. Suraj, Ragini and Vivan watch her plight. Vivan requests Suraj to stop her. But he says let the girl suffer. Vivan tries to stop the dog but the leash breaks. Chakor runs out and is stopped by Tejaswini's car. Tejaswini is with Bhaiyyaji's client's wife and pretends to be caring towards Chakor. She shoos Sheru away.

Inside, everyone is worried as to who will become Radha. Ragini and Vivan disagree to be Radha-Kishan because of a fight. Everyone is worried. Tejaswini comes with her guest and declares that Chakor would be Radha.

Precap- Everyone do Vivan and Chakor's Aarti for Jhoolan. Impressed by her humility, Tejaswini's guest rekindles the deal between their companies. Bhaiyya ji asks Tejaswini to break Chakor'a bubble of a dream home. She orders Chakor to be thrown in the stable. Girja tells Chakor that her mother gave her as 'girvi' to this mansion. Chakor is shocked

Edited by Temptations. - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks so much for the update, it helps. Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago