Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

loved it again  very well done

Thank you so much for your comments!😉

Thank you, miths!!😃
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lmaooo diesss loved it saw u added in my fav part of  this whole show "kya kare hain aap tumhari girlfriend meri nahi" ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ can't wait for more of ur vids u have talent esp. loved special effects 
smala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it very much Renukha
Thank you for making this videos, really appreciate your effort.Edited by smala - 9 years ago
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that 2nd video tho the song in the bg just made it tots funnier Abhi and his gay run ðŸ¤£ I love ur videos man that man wat was his name ah yes mr. koi nahi thank god for him ðŸ˜† else we wud have had mean abhi n victim pragya ðŸ¥±
renukha871 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kesha_H.

lmaooo diesss loved it saw u added in my fav part of  this whole show "kya kare hain aap tumhari girlfriend meri nahi" ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ can't wait for more of ur vids u have talent esp. loved special effects 

Oh, thank you! That is one of my favorite lines in the show, too! Thank you so much for your comment!

Originally posted by: Kesha_H.

that 2nd video tho the song in the bg just made it tots funnier Abhi and his gay run ðŸ¤£ I love ur videos man that man wat was his name ah yes mr. koi nahi thank god for him ðŸ˜† else we wud have had mean abhi n victim pragya ðŸ¥±

Lol😆!!! Yeah, Mr. Koi Nahi was funny and also Abhi's gay run!! I love that too!! Again thank you for such a wonderful comment. Glad you liked it!!😉
renukha871 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smala

Loved it very much Renukha
Thank you for making this videos, really appreciate your effort.

Thank you so much, Radha (I hope I got the name)
It's always a pleasure to make this videos. I enjoy making it as well. Thank you again.😊
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Oh I didn't know you made another video. I laughed through it because the scenes were so funny. Including Mary Kom Mohd Ali scenes (with Fattu stuff) along with  the bhoot scenes was very funny. Did not mind the third person, Mr. Lalten guy at all. Loved the ending with Abhi's little dance.