vidharth ts....discovering.... her part 2 updated

senasenapati thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
*squealing in glee*
Yessshhh!!!!

Thankoo, thankoo, thankooo for the beautiful first part of your TS, Suprabha!! You don't know how happy you've made me tonight! :D
I was vying for some Vidarth in today's episode, but there wasn't one scene of the two... πŸ˜­
And you are like an Angel, entering this dreamland and gifting us this beautiful piece! 🀣
Thanks, buddy!
And as for this piece, you have written it so good! It's amazing! Would love to read more, gal! 
I was reading the part of Vidushi and her Mum's conversation quite intently because I wanted to know what the woman's thoughts were. And I guess, she's suffered a lot in terms of family and friends for a long time, that's why the scolding and those 'rich people are always like that' speech.

I loved the part where Parth asked her finally who she really was!!! That had me jumping in my seat! 🀣

You gotta update this soon!!

Annie

P.S.: Glad to have another writer! πŸ˜‰ 'Cause No. of Writers on SH forum is directly proportional to Dose of Sadda Haq Romance and Friendship! 🀣

P.P.S.: Don't mind me! 🀣 Me is always Pagal! 🀣
Edited by PhoenixRadar - 9 years ago
CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I really wish to see something like this happening in the show too!! Thanks a lot for a VidArth OS..it was awesome and very well written!! πŸ‘

Eagerly waiting for the next part!!😳
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg dear it was so good...u r really talented n anyways I am a vidarth shipper so thank u for wrting during vidarth draught in the show n also I like how sutbly u set the tone of ur ts...loved n do write more😊😊
senasenapati thumbnail
THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS PART AND FOR UR LOVELY COMMENT...it means a lot to me...ill update the next part soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yayyy yayy yayyy.. Aa gayee main... Yaar kya likh di tum.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mere andar ka Vidarth shipper ekdum naach uthaaa. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Dil Vidarth Vidarth ho gaya.. πŸ˜³

Plzzz... Update the second part no.. ASAP.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome dear
Loved your way of expressing their feelings
Ash ko batati hu
She will also love it to core
Update soon
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res

Will unres as soon as I get hold of my laptop :)
Just know that I loved it
Unres.

Hi suprabha!
Welcome to the vidarth side :) I loved it. Loved how Vidushi's helplessness has been depicted. I love how Parth wants to know more.
I want to know more too.
Do update soon dear.
Have added your ts to the vidarth index so all can read this.
Love
ash Edited by Burn_the_Ashes - 9 years ago
senasenapati thumbnail
Hello everybody im back with the second and last part of my Ts...thakyou all for responding to my stupid write up...i love parth and vidushi as a couple and couldnt help myself from writing this...and thankyou ash for adding it to vidharth index.

DISCOVERING HER...Part 2...

''thats none of your business. stop poking your nose in my matters'' she yelled trying to push him away.

''Oh really!! then how come the same norm changed when it was about my health. afterall it was my matter and u were noone to snoop in it'' he raised his eyebrow took a few steps ahead cropping the cage leaving no space for her to bolt out.

''pa..a...rth what r...'' before she could complete he proceded few more steps covering every inch of space between them.

''speak up...im waiting'' he hushed in her ear brushing his body to her. she gave up hustling after few attempts.

''i..just..'' words refused to come out her lips. her heart speed up throbbing as his warmth breath glided over her neck. her mind who was looking for a chance to escape stopped over there.

To her luck the bell rung, distracted him for a moment which vidushi encashed as a golden oppertunity and flight away as fast as she could.

''luck doesnt favour everytime'' he smirked

Night was restless for both especially for parth. his mind got a new riddle a new face to meditate over. Many involuntary thoughts swirling all over his mind failing his every attempt to fall asleep. Every now and then his fingers reached to lamp switch pressing it on and off and earning taunts from randhir for disturbing his sleep.

Next morning with the entry in the lab he pulled off to a bunch of students, stood enircled hollering at someone , accusing for stealing something. With a few strugle he manage to get in only to see vidushi being put in the witness box.

''I knw u did it. its better to admit or else i have to knock to dean and this time u wont be spared'' a boy named rohan yelled at her.

To his surprise she was standing numb without retorting back, without shooting a single word in defence. Her eyes moisten, at a verge to weep.

''what happened guys??'' he stood facing them sheilding her like an armour.

''Last night i forgot my laptop in the classroom and now im not getting it. Raj had seen her wandering late around the corridor.'' rohan explained pointing to a guy next to him.

parth gave him a stern look to which he nodded in consent.

''Have u enquired in lost and found department'' he asked tried to sound calm to which he simply shook his head no.
''without any sift you jumped to conclusion ...didnt u??'' he said gritting his teeth

''Whats the need when we knw the real culprit??'' He spat out pointing tu vidishi.

''Bridle ur tongue'' parth warned. rills of anger surged through him.

''What wrong did i say'' he retorted back ''dont u remember u were the one who dragged her to the dean charging her for stealing.

His words hit him like an aimful arrow making him remorse over his mistake. soon he felt vidshi's absence. he turned around his gaze for a quick search but there was no trace of her.
he was about to step out when a boy said '' parth is defending vidushi...sounds strange''
'' may be they have a deal of sharing stolen properties. kind of business partners you know'' mocked a boy to which parth rewarded him a deadly glare before leaving.

He barged out straight to girls hostel, to her dorm turning a deaf ear to the scolds and warnings from guards. Alas! she wasnt there.
For next one hour FITE turned to an enquiry department for him. He made a marathon of whole campus searching her maniacally every nook and cranny, asking everyone about her. Fortunately he came up with a guy who happened to see her strolling to store room.

He slowly entered unable to figure out things due to darkness but retraced her by the occasional sniffs she was making between her sob.

Hiding behind a worn out cabinet, ringed by some metal parts she was there sitting in a corner ,buried her face between her arms resting on knees.

He let out a sigh of relief and made a soft call '' vidushi''

''Go away parth. i dont want others to misunderstand you because of me'' she lift up her face. Tear drops were shining like pearl against the light beam falling on her face through the fissure from opposite window. As if god wanted him to see her pain, her wounds she was bearing for years.

'' I never give a toss about what others think about me but i really care when its about u'' he sat beside her engulfing her in one of his big arm.

''I m not a thief parth'' she admitted childishly looking up to meet his eyes.

''I know. come with me. just tell them the truth and shut their mouth up'' saying this he tried to get up but vidushi resisted, gripping his wrist and made him sit down again.

''I m tired parth. im really tired of my life'' she confessed, sicking at her heart, resting her head on his shoulder. she looked so dejected, so disowned.

''Vidushi dont...'' his heart panicked.

'' please Parth, let me speak today...let me finish'' she interrupted, imploring innocently.

''Since childhood mom always wanted me to look stern, to be strong emotionally, mentally and look she is successful today...im exactly the same she wanted me to be'' she sneered.
''i have became so firm that noone remember me as a human made of bone and flesh with a small heart inside. They treat me as a villian of their life'' she smiled sarcastically trying to give a best cheerful look.

He was listening to her intently feeling forlorn in front of her agony.

'' I understand her plight, her reasons to make me what i am but what about me parth..Why always i have to make choices between my happiness and my duty?? God has been so biased to me. He always punished me taking away my closed ones, my dreams.
Today im all alone left with nothing but my mom's desire to watch me being successful in my life.'' she sighed., squeezing her eyes shut and let the anguishment ooze out.
she felt so light as if any burden is taken out of her.

Her confession jerked him to core.
'' ssshhh...stop crying'' he cupped her face bringing them near to him ''look at me vidushi'' she responded opening her eyes '' never ever say u are alone'' he wiped away her tears. '' Im there for you''

'' how long parth??'' she spouted. Her eyes gliittered with hope.

''Forever...till the end...i promise'' He assured curving a sweet smile.
He pulled her in a tight hug.

'' But what about mom??'' she asked breaking the hug as soon as the question arised in her mind.

'' she will realise one day that everyone is not the same. she need to see the other side of the coin. im sure with a little effort she wil come out of what she had suffered through'' his words were so reliving, giving peace to her mind. she nodded at his preach
with a smile of satisfaction.

''Well i quite like this place'' parth said trying to remove few spider webs hanging over his head to which vidushi gave a confused look.
'' i mean it actually looks like a KOPBHAWAN. Nice place for mourning. You have got a good taste'' He teased suppressing a laugh.

''How mean parth!!'' she hit him playfully '' at least better than your dorm''

''Oh please...Im a very hygiene concerned and civilized person.'' He announced in a way of boasting himself.

''aww...so sweet'' she twited running her finger through his hair messing them a bit.
''boys and civilize...these two words doesnt suit together. your shirt still smells of grease'' she teased covering her nose. '' i doubt if u had a bath today'' she grinned walking out with a faster step.

'' I bath everyday yaar!!'' he protested bringing his nose closed to shirt to check whether is really stinking.
''wait...i m not going to spare you'' he ran after her catching up her pace.
there sweet and cute arguments went on...

BASICALLY IT WAS A BEGINNING OF A NEW JOURNEY , A NEW RELATIONSHIP OF A NEWLY DISCOVERED VIDUSHI AND THE ARTIFICER PARTH MORE THAN FRIENDSHIP YET TO REACH THEIR DESTINATION OF LOVE..

ps- today's episode was amazing...did u notice the way parth was looking at vidushi, arching his eyebrow when she was saying students to make a note of the lecture otherwise they wil forget it next day. just loved the look.
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
1 word dear.
Beautiful.
Thanks for cheering me up today.