From my album: Kishwer Merchantt

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
From my album: Kishwer Merchantt
   By: A hitList Correspondent
   September 25, 2006
Kishwer Merchantt: Telly actress

This picture was taken on one of Goa's beaches during a family vacation. I was in class three or four then and the other kids with me in the photograph are my cousins.

It was during our school holidays and several families had gone together. We had a whale of a time there. The one in the red swimsuit is me and people say even after all these years, it is so easy to recognise me.

This was my first visit to Goa and I still have faint memories of it. This picture reminds me of those carefree days as children, when we would have a blast doing absolutely nothing.

We would spend hours building sand castles; it gave us such joy. Though I have been to Goa several times, it still remains my favourite getaway.

Just a few weeks ago, I was in Goa after Kavyanjali (in which I featured) wrapped up. A short holiday was planned and it had to be Goa! I will next be seen in the new Sony show, Kaajjal, which is being shot in Mussorie. You never know, I may just drop into Goa for yet another short holiday before that!