Im loving this show<3

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

I love shastri sisters especially Devs n Peeya both are soo cute:-) Devs is d jaan of shastri sisters i jus love her chappad chappad πŸ˜† Rajat ndDev looks cute nd her crush on Rajat jus reminds me of my crush on our french sir πŸ˜† evn though i dint knw ABCD of french bt still i took french as my scnd lang nd dud well too jus to impress d sir nd evn i used to b elated if at all sir ask abt me to anyone if im absent πŸ˜† crazy days bt when i cmpltd my first yr itwent of like that yr only nw im in my final yr i doesnt evn look at him πŸ˜† nd im happily mrd too ...nd i really hope dev crush on rajat end up like that only jus a passing wind :-D i dont want it to b a heart break bt jus a good memory nothingelse<3
Niel nd dev to become frnds...they look super cute together bt no lovestry as of nw pls jus want them to b good frnds nd bff of clg nd complete thier studies nd then romance bt minty's words ye ladki ek din bahut siyappa kadi karegi jus scates me:-( will devs turn neg or will she do smething horrible to get rajat?will anu nd dev partways bcoz of rajat?:-( i would hate it!
What is ur views on future plot?i dont want sisters seprated or fighting:-(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Very beautiful post and memories.

I too don't want heartbreaks. But drama has to start , coz tv shows are all about it . Na? I think it is a part of growing up. We have to fight even with our beloved ones over silly things.
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3
Hey nyc post... πŸ˜ƒ
Its all infatuations happening all around now... πŸ˜†  No idea what CVs have in their minds !!
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice PostπŸ˜›
I Am Also Loving This show now a days.In 4 Sisters I Like Anushka Much Than Others.Ya I Like Others Too But Not Than Anushka.She Is So Matured Girl and Traditional.I Liked her simplicity and standing For Truth always.she understands her father very well.and if she get to know that Devyani loves Rajat i am sure she will sacrifice him.
Already she promised her that no one can come between them.i think it is a hint for us that in future when rajat and anushka falls for each other.she will get to know about devyani crush for rajat and she will sacrifice him.I Think devyani too sacrifices her love for anushka and rajat.but we can't trust CV's they can do what they want.I Just hope That they don't turn Devyani as negative.if they turns her i think she will be only negative for some time.after then she will realize her mistake and moves-on in her life.πŸ˜ƒ

I Am Excited to see anushka-rajat love story to begin and neil-devyani love story will start after some time.Now neil loves her but devyani don't knew it.i think in her hard times neil will help her so she slowly may fall in love with neil.😳😳😳
aggarwalrachna thumbnail
but here is a very amazing twist that whenever neil comes to devyani ...he always ends up with peeya unknowingly ...i think cvs want to pair neil and peeya as a  jodi as peeya is an introvert ...and neil is an extrovert ..  ...they both dont like each other but still always end up together ...in the end ...😳
pia likes singing but an introvert ...she donot show it to anyone ...
neil wants to become a rockstar ,shows and tells to every one ...but he cannot become ...on his own ...he wants a friend or a competitor for it ...

and that is ...i want them together as a pair 😳 ...but first i want both of them to become mature ...and then love story not now...now ...only ...they can become friends ...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

heartstrings thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post...I too love dis show n love neil-devyani jodi...yes devyani siyapaa dalegi as minty says...n i dont think she will turn negative its just dat she is carefree n does think before doing anything...so dats why she will create problem...but whatever happens i just hope she ends up with neil...