ZAYA OS you never left...aliya

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
salam all...i hope you guyz know me now but if u don't know then let me introduce myself ...hey, m aroo... i joined ths forum a month and this is my second work here..
i don't why i really wrote it, but i wanted to..do ignore my mistakes please and don't curse me if u had tears in ur eyes and yup it's not on current track and flashback's are in Italic

ZAYA OS;- YOU NEVER LEFT...ALIYA

Zain unlocked the door with the spare keys and made his way towards his room when someone switched on the light, he stopped in his way 'zain' she called out, asad turned around 'Asalam-o-Alikum mom..' walikum-as-Salam zain...what were you planning beta..' she asked placing her hand across her chest 'wo ami..actually..' 'i don't any lame excuse..go fresh up and come for dinner...i will heat it..' she ordered, he nodded and left

--*__*--

He was silently having his dinner while suraiya just sat there with her eyes on him..'u know what zain..i wish that aliya would had been with us..everything would be like before then..but she isn't, and that is why i want you to move on zain...' 'mom please, don't start again..how many times shall i tell you that she never left me..she is with me always in my memories..' suraiya knew that her son can never forget aliya but she have to make zain move on in his life, for him, for them, for zaara 'i know zain..in fact we all too can't forget her ever..she was a blessing for us but we can't change the truth and that is...' she spoke a little louder mom please...how many times shall i tell u that she is with us..she never left me..why can't u understand that..' 'zain beta..u aren't trying to understand..what i want to say is...' 'i don't want to listen anything please ami...and i am done with my dinner..i will go and sleep..i have to leave for duty early..' he spoke with a straight face, stood up and left..while suraiya sat there, sighing in defeat

--*__*--

'i really miss u aliya..i wish whatever happened that day never had happened, aj hum sath hote..but one mistake by me ruined everything ' thought zain standing beside window looking at the stars..'papa' he turned as his angel called him out, she was rubbing her eyes 'what happen princess? ' 'papa..where were you? I waited for you but u didn't came..' 'i had already told you na beta, that papa work at nights too..so you should go and sleep with dadi..' 'i know but i was missing mama, and i know she can never come back so i was waiting for you..i was missing you too' she spoke teary eyed and asad too had tears in his eyes..she miss aliya a lot.. 'acha i m here now,...come let's sleep' said aliya first wiping his own and then zaara's tears..and she nodded happily 

6 weeks later

Another year passed, and i am still living a life without which once i couldn't even imagine..7 years aliya...i really miss u...u were so right 

--*__*-- 

Zain waited impatiently as the ring were going, she was so angry this time..

'hello' she yelled while zain shook his head

'looks like someone is boiling..what happen MKB?' he asked innocently 

'oh really! As if you don't know huh! 2 days asad, 2 days, u didn't came home, forget that, no call, no msg' 

'i m so sorry aliya, i was so busy..we were working on a mission so couldn't took out time to call' 

'oh please, give me some new excuse, i m listening this from past 6 years now..' 

'aliya please ..don't behave like a kid..u knw it's my duty towards my country 

'i m behaving like a kid..i..if it's your duty towards your country then who m i and zaara..han? Tell me..isn't it's your duty to make us happy..' zain shut his eyes and sighed 

'aliya..m sorry please, i won't do it again '

'no zain i am sorry, it was zaara's fifth birthday yesterday and u didn't even wished her..u know what you want you will understand my importance when i will die..' 

'aliya, at least think before uttering any kind of nonsense ' he shouted and for a moment she got scared but then again got the courage to shot back 

'i am not saying anything wrong inspector Zain Usman Abdullah..you will come to know after i will leave only..because it's waste to make u realize my importance now..Allah-Hafiz' 

'aliya lis...' line dead

--*__*--
I wish i hadn't had ignored you that day so you even had uttered those words aliya.. He took the photo frame from the side table and stared at it, it was her, his and there daughter zaara's pic, she was 4 years old that time, they captured it on there 5th anniversary..how happy they were..

And a pool of tear made it's way, he sat there crying 

Tu jahaan...mein wahan...
Sang sang yun chalun tere jaise tera aasmaan...
Jo dhup nikle...chaayaa ban jaunga..
Jo ho tu akeli...saayaa ban jaunga...
Jo uljhan mein ho man...mein behlaunga..
Tum aa gaye ho...to jeena aaya hai...
Khusiyon ka tumne ye jaal bichayaa hai...
Khoya hai khudko to sab kuch paya hai...

He opened his eyes as he felt her..she was here, he looked at his right and saw her, she was crying too..taking the frame from his hand she placed it back on it's place and then look at him, caressing his cheeks softly and lovingly she wiped his tears from the other hand, and nodded a no..

He too raised his hand and wiped her tears..

Ho gum ke baadal mujhpe tham jaane de...
Bechainiyon ko mujhse takraane de...
Dukhti ho koi baat mujhpe aane de...
Dil sochta tha ke koi apna ho...
Koi raaj na ho jo usse rakhna ho...
Aankhein na kholun mein sayad sapna ho...

'aliya i am sorry, today because of me you aren't here...i am sorry..please forgive me please..' 'zain..don't blame yourself, it was destined to be happen..my life was short and i had to leave by hook or by crook..those goons were just a way' 'aliya you would had survived if i had received your phone calls or had reached there on time' 'no zain i wouldn't had because they were already at the house when i was calling you and when u reached i was already dead..u aren't at fault..u never were ' 

And then she placed her head on his chest, he too wound his arm around her, hugging her as tight as possible 

'zain i have to go..' 'no aliya..please..ali..' he looked down and there was no one..and again tear made it's way..'

--*__*--
8 months later

'i assure you suraiya..my sanam will make zain forget aliya..she loves him and she will make him fall for her..' said zarina with a wide smile while suraiya nodded happily 'don't even think..' he roared, the trio turned and found him, he just returned from duty, he was throwing daggers at the two guest, as he knew they were always jealous of aliya, aliya was an angel and that girl sanam can never compete with her in anything weather it was in character, beauty and nature..His aliya waz perfect

'zain...be..beta how come you returned so soon..' 'it's zaara's birthday mom and i had promised her to take her for dinner ' he spoke coldly, while suraiya rubbed her temple tensely 'mom i don't want to get married, and it's the last time i am telling you this..don't think that i will give my aliya's place to someone else, it can never happen, and u both..just leave from my house right now' he warned suraiya and then yelled at the two already frightened ladies..

--*__*--
Suraiya bombarded asad as soon as he returned from dinner 'aliya..aliya...aliya..why don't you understand zain..she is no more, she left us 7 years ago..and it's enough for someone to move on leaving it's past behind ' shouted suraiya on the top of her lungs 'it will be possible for someone but not me mom, i can't ditch my aliya by giving her place to someone else..' 'asad you aren't ditching her beta..i know u don't need anyone else but think about zaara, she is just 12 years old, she needs a mother..' she said the fact 'you are here mom, and barkat, ayat, they too took care of zaara..her school, her studies, everything is going perfect and i am also here ami..i won't repeat the mistake i committed in past, i will never neglect my daughter, she is our daughter ' 'fine..i will never ask you to marry again..do whatever you want..' she said with pain and left, and zain just slumped on the couch while the event of that day played in his mind

--*__*--

Suraiya and zaara went at najmas place while aliya stayed back as aliya wasn't feeling well.. She was reading a novel when she heard some faint noises from the living room, worry took over her, she gulped down the saliva that appeared in her throat and taking her duppata from the bed she went outside to look what was wrong.. She opened the door with her trembling hands and took few steps..there was nothing, she sighed and was going back when she saw a shadow, and realized that something was wrong, she hurriedly went inside the room and locked it, she searched for her mobile , she was sweating badly 'zain..plz pick the damn phone..asad..ahhh the mobile fell from her hand as someone started knocking on the door, she started crying as those peoples finally broke the door, they took steps towards her while she stepped back and it happened until her back hit the wall, one of them clutched her hair while she winced in Pain and then pushed her hard, she fall far away 

----

Zain was reading a file so he didn't noticed his mobile which was buzzing since ages, and when the telephone rang he picked it up 

'hello..Inspector Zain Usman Abdullah ' 

'Zain Usman Abdullah ' that voice was itself a threatening 

'who is it?' 

'won't it be better if u will ask about your lovely wife instead of asking about who m i?' his eyes widened with shocked 'aliya' he whispered, his heart started beating fast 

'where is my wife?? What had u done to her..tell me??' 

'ohh..itna gussa, i got scared*he laughed out allowed* u love ruining our plans right, u love killing our men, now get ready for punishment just shut up..don't do anything to her..please i beg u it won't work inspector...10 mins u have just 10 minutes come and save her otherwise ...' and the call got disconnect, he took his keys and gun and ran to his car..

----

'aliya..aliya..where are you' he yelled.. And ran to look upstairs, she wasn't there, then guest room, no sign of her and finally he went in his room.. His eyes blood shot while his lips reciting duas for her safety, his froze when he saw that sight..she was lying there, i knife at her stomach, her eyes close and a pool of blood around her..'aliya' he screamed , he took her is his lap..'aliya open your eyes..please don't do this..please open ur eyes' he pleaded patting her cheeks but she didn't response, she lied there lifeless..he cried with her cuddled in his arms until no tear was left and that was the condition suraiya found him.. 

--*__*--

He sobbed hard with his face hidden in his palms and again the same feeling, she placed her hand on his and pull them down, forcing him to face her 'zain why you think about that day when it hurts you to this extent..i had told u umpteenth times that i can't see u crying..please' 'then what should i do aliya? Tum hi batao? Kaisa bardasht karun..aliya mom wants me to get marry again but i can't do that ' 'she is right, u should move on..' 'no aliya please, if u came now to make me agree on ths then go..i can't do it..it's impossible ' 'zain please u have to do it..zain your love, your aliya is no more..u need a life partner ..my zaara needs a mother ..please ' 'no aliya...i know my love, my life is no more but look at you, even after dying you are lives in my memories, my dreams, aliya when in last 7 years i had cried remembering you, you were here beside my side, even when it's not for real but u r na..i can see u, feel u, touch you..it's enough..i can live my life with this and all our past memories..mi don't need anyone nor my zaara..' 'but asa...'

'papa...' call out zara and then she was no where to be seen, yes princess come in' she came and sat in his lap..'papa i want to ask something' 'hmm..' he asked moving his hand in her hairs lovingly 'papa, yesterday dadi was saying that you will bring another mom for me...' 'what?' she nodded 'she said she will make you marry..but papa i don't want a step mother please..they are not good..i don't want anyone else, only u..i know u can love me like mama..and i don't want anyone else..please don't get marry' she cried 'zaara..did i said that i will get married hmm? no na then don't worry, no one can take your mama's place..she is always with us and i won't let dadi do this to my princess ' 'promise' 'mama wala promise ' he said and she hugged him happy that there won't be no step mother who will beat her

'look at it aliya..i told you na, that we don't need anyone else..because you never left us..you never left..aliya..' he said to himself closing his eyes 'i m sorry zain..i tried to force you..i promise i won't do it again..' he heard her 'i love you aliya..' he whispered 'don't you love me papa' asked zaara 'papa loves his princess the most' asad said and she again hugged him..carrying her in his arms he made zaara lie at bed and lying after her he closed the light and both father-daughter dozed off in deep slumber relief from there own worries

that was it...i hope u guyz liked it...do leave back your views

criticism is welcomed

thanks

aroo
Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Awesome Yaar!!! 
Good one...
Arre kanjooso
Ab toh comment karlo
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Awesome Yaar!!!

Good one...
Arre kanjooso
Ab toh comment karlo

Thanks dear :)
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Thank u..😊
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tanaz_

Beautiful os. Loved it.

Thank u ywr.. 😊
simran422 thumbnail
You made me cry! SO beautifully and well written! Loved it
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

You made me cry! SO beautifully and well written! Loved it

Thanks a lot dear...
so sorry for making u cry 😭

p.s...plz plz hit the like button
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar sad kar diya 😭
Bt it was good.
Felt like reading a sci-fic and the aliens are going to kidnap the protagonist 😛
But corrrct it. Kuch kuch jagah zain ki jagah asad hai :P
you wrote an asya version too right?
Thanks fr the pm.
-Sanika
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was beautiful..
Really brought years in my eyes...
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail