Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anaya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
There is nothing written for SwaRon regularly. So yea I better watch my favorites online. D3 sucks nw. Showing randomness and creative-less scenes for SwaRon is utter disappointing. No SwaRon=No D3 for me
mystery75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
d3 is just not d3 nowadays
it has literally lost its charm completely
missing everyone that used to be in DIL DOSTI DANCE
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Never thought vil use word Pathetic for this show!! But CVs are forcing us,,, The show has become really Pathetic,, No story line ,, leads being treated as Side characters evn worst than that,,,

biggest mistake of CineVistaas or Channel to fire Palki Mam and her team,,, People accused for being biased!! now i may ask who is being biased Palki Mam or these new CVs? 😕 😲

Seriously these should make saas bahu types serial,, they are best in that,, Roz Roz k drame dekhne mil rahe,, is better Saas bahu serial bnaye nd waha dida, dadu, ramo kaka, bishno,, etc..etc... ko 😡

On the name of dance based youth show these CVs serving us Melo dramatic saas bahu saga kind of thing...

CVs ne koi kasar nyi chhodi SwaRon ki story ko barbaad karne me.. 😡 I guessyeh aaye bhi the bas SwaRon story ko barbaad karne k liye,,,   ðŸ¤¢

Initially D3 was different bt due to reason storyline changed,, or ti say moved on involving gangs also as an integral part,, like in NDC, AK track, khushboo track,,, but now they have side kicked like useless prop !!!

Aur SwaRon se toh hamesha inhe problem hi rhi h, jabse New CVs aaye,,,

Hell Disappointed wid Channel And Production house and obviously wid the CVs too !!!
JensenVruShan thumbnail
Yeah today's episode was just senseless, the storyline of the show and those newbies is just crap aur un sab ke beech main SS and old gang and suffering the worst treatment, Gang is hardly there in the week and episode main SS ke 20 sec scene hote hain that too edited where Swayam is either insulting Sharon aur they are promoters of some dumb products.

What on earth are the cvs doing man? Dont they care there is a massive fan base that watches the show for SwaRon and old gang. Dont we also deserve to enjoy the show.
SwaRon4shreya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
D3 gives me headache. Its better to watch dose 1 or 2min scenes in yt _/\_
Regina.Phalange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRon4shreya

D3 gives me headache. Its better to watch dose 1 or 2min scenes in yt _/\_

Agree !!
--Anaya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Why will I watch the whole crappy episodes for 1-2 minutes of Swayam-Sharon scenes which are again interrupted by the newbies?? I better watch it online
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And the saga of boring episodes continue.
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
D3 has become soo boring with so many random ppl being shown whereas SwaRon the LEADS of the show are being neglected ðŸ˜³
-EastWind- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Boring and intolerable episodes without SwaRon.