Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: debasree04

Quitting is not the solution of any problem rather we should learn from our mistakes & promise ourselves that we would not repeat it.

CorrectπŸ‘πŸΌ!!
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Quitting is not the solution of any problem rather we should learn from our mistakes & promise ourselves that we would not repeat it.

True DEBA...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsapo

print screen windows

I'm sorry about this grave error guys...was overlooked because of the hurry...no other purpose 

APOORVA, again U did not give Importance to ACP Sir...πŸ˜’
SALUNKHY Sir also Missing...
nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Acp sirs there na ... Ya salunkhay sir caps I don't have :(
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsapo

Acp sirs there na ... Ya salunkhay sir caps I don't have :(

chalo choro...
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congrats Reshma, GD and Saman...
Well deserved... I really loved your poems...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ₯³

Thanks for siggie Reshma and apoorva πŸ˜³
bluetides thumbnail
@ GD, Vis and Reshma,
It was my bad that I didn't review or vote. I thought participants are not supposed to ...
First of all I assumed it was a rule, with mind set that participants reviews might cause some misleading scores if biased... Let's just say many people come to vote and don't bother to read poems and just vote based on whatever review they read... Make a copy paste and put almost same marks...
It might lead to a good entry not getting marks... Everyone, I am not saying a participant will do it, or this kind of scenario does not happen if participants don't vote. But I would think this should be the reason behind the rule if any rule does exist.

I understand now that I made some over analysis and messed up myself πŸ˜†...

I have a long review for all poems excluding mine sitting in my office desk top ( plz don't tell my manager. That poor soul thinks I am really working hard for the project πŸ˜‰)

I will post review that I prepared on Monday ... 

Sorry for my over analysis and not posting reviews... Reshma se pooch lete ... Par nahi... Extra confidence on my self πŸ˜΅πŸ€”

gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluetides

@ GD, Vis and Reshma,

It was my bad that I didn't review or vote. I thought participants are not supposed to ...
First of all I assumed it was a rule, with mind set that participants reviews might cause some misleading scores if biased... Let's just say many people come to vote and don't bother to read poems and just vote based on whatever review they read... Make a copy paste and put almost same marks...
It might lead to a good entry not getting marks... Everyone, I am not saying a participant will do it, or this kind of scenario does not happen if participants don't vote. But I would think this should be the reason behind the rule if any rule does exist.

I understand now that I made some over analysis and messed up myself πŸ˜†...

I have a long review for all poems excluding mine sitting in my office desk top ( plz don't tell my manager. That poor soul thinks I am really working hard for the project πŸ˜‰)

I will post review that I prepared on Monday ... 

Sorry for my over analysis and not posting reviews... Reshma se pooch lete ... Par nahi... Extra confidence on my self πŸ˜΅πŸ€”

ab kya karein...
Jub Mao ho gayii Crack...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@BT, Participants & organizer/s always can vote/rate...there is one confusion whether organizer/s can vote/rate as she/he/they know about participant's identity but from the beginning i always see that here organizer vote/rate even i always did being an organizer...& i think participants should vote/rate.
bluetides thumbnail

@BT, Participants & organizer/s always can vote/rate...there is one confusion whether organizer/s can vote/rate as she/he/they know about participant's identity but from the beginning i always see that here organizer vote/rate even i always did being an organizer...& i think participants should vote/rate.

Got that now β˜ΊοΈ