Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banuprasa thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 12

Siddhant who now understood that the dream girl is only from his college from Aeronautical division, with help of an office assistant checked how many girls are in that division and what are their names and thier details.  Of course by paying some tips...

Office assistant who was very sincere to the tips gave details of the girl who were were few in that division and given the names of the girls too.  He additionally given information that Ms. ROli is the only south indian girl and she is staying in the hostel..

Siddhant is now clear that Roli is the dream girl.  He was getting some sort of excitement on hearing the name itself.  He decided to locate Roli by that week anyway...

Siddhant went to the hostel by that weekend.  He went to reception and asked for the girl Roli from Aeronautical division.

When the Mam asked who he is and why he is in search of Roli, he said 'Mam, I am Siddhant from same college only.  I am her friend too.  I told her to give a notes and that is why came here to collect that'  He showed his ID card of the college to the Mam.

Now Mam believed in his words and replied 'Siddhant, Roli with her friend Rekha have gone to Temple being weekend.  They will come in an hour time.  If you want you can wait or come later.'

Siddhant converyed his thanks to Mam and came out.  He was thinking, she has gone to temple.  Let me too go to temple to find her.  By thinking this he took his bike towards temple.  He was about to enter when he saw...

Two girls coming out of the temple and one among them is the girl who he already met twice in the railway station & another time in the college itself.  But Siddhant knows as per her saying that she is into Instrumentation.  He looked at the other girl who was wearing traditional south indian dress...

Siddhant decided she is the dream girl Roli.  But he was unable to understand why the other girl who he met twice was more attracting him towards her than the dream girl who he just declared as the one...

The two girls left that place leaving the confused Siddhant behind.  After going some distance, they started talking to each other.

Roli said 'So Rekha, is our traditional dress convenient to you.'

Rekha replied 'I cant say it is very convenient.  But feel different which i liked than wearing usual chudidar always.

Roli said 'I used to wear this traditional dress only always when I was in my village.  But after coming here, i am neither wearing these traditional dress nor wearing my favorite bangle & anklet fearing others may tease looking at it.  Today as you asked me to try the traditional dress, I gave you to wear.'

Roli & Rekha smiled and continued their journey towards their hostel...
Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
banuprasa thumbnail
Chapter 13

Siddhant informed Rohan 'Rohan, I saw my dream girl today.'  But will still a confused face.

Rohan replied 'Siddhant, i cant understand you till now.  You are confused either you find the dream girl or not.  You are telling you find your dream girl.  But there is no happiness in your face.'

Siddhant said 'Rohan you are right.  I dont know yaar.  I saw that dream girl Roli from Aeronautics with the girl whom we met in the railways station & myself again near their building from Instrumentation division.  Her name seems to be Rekha as their Mam told Roli gone to temple with Rekha.  But you know i am attracted more towards that Rekha than the Roli'

Rohan laughed 'Siddhant! If you are more attracted towards her, then love her.  WHy you bother about your dreams & clues that you want the girl only from Aeronautics.  What if your love is in instrumentation?  Is the dream going to tell you how come you can select someone which i did not guide you!!!'

Siddhant replied 'Rohan, you are right.  But then why that dream girl said she has come for me.  How can i love some other girl other than the one who has come for me'

Rohan said 'Please Siddhant.  Just relax & think well.  Just because of your dream you will love someone who is not even attracting you.  How can you be happy?'

Siddhant replied 'That is why i am confused.  You know but the name Roli is attracting me whereas the name Rekha does not.'

Rohan holding his head 'Siddhant all these days i was telling you will go mad.  But if i continue hearing all these, i will go mad for sure.  Please keep me away from these confusion.  If you require any of my help, then tell me.  I will do it for sure as a friend.'

Rohan left the place while Siddhant was still in deep thinking.  He finally decided, let us proceed and see what is happening...

After few days, Siddhant went to Roli's building in the lunch time while Roli was coming back from the hostel having food...

Roli was tensed on seeing Siddhant there on the way.  Her thoughts were roaming here & there for what he is waiting.  What if he tell me or ask me something.  Her body started shivering mildly...
Ritujohn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome ff sis...superb...too good...just now read all the updates...pls pls pls pls continue soon...cant wait...
banuprasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritujohn

awesome ff sis...superb...too good...just now read all the updates...pls pls pls pls continue soon...cant wait...

Thanks a lot Sis.  Will update soon.
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely updates 
when Sid will know who is the real Roli????
banuprasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara1990

Lovely updates 

when Sid will know who is the real Roli????

Thanks dear.  Will be knowing soon may be in 2 updates.
banuprasa thumbnail
Chapter 14:

Siddhant went near Roli and look into her eyes.  Roli was wondering what he is trying to do now.  What made him to come all the way here?  So many puzzles inside her mind.  She was looking into his eyes in confusion..

Siddhant was not interested to even tell what he has come for.  But still he wish to go as per the way of fate and finally after so much of hesitation...

Siddhant said 'I need a help from you'

Roli replied 'Help!  Yes tell me.  What can i do for you?'

Siddhant expressed 'I wish to talk to your friend.  I never talked to her whereas we met twice so thought of telling her through you.'

Roli was shocked on hearing this 'Which friend?' she asked hiding her express with more difficulty thought her face showed that she is agitated.

Siddhant replied 'Your hostel friend, who went to temple with you on Sunday"  His heart though said was paining to tell the girl who he really likes to call her friend to talk..

Roli just nod her head and moved from there fearing she may shed tears if she continue standing there..

Roli went to Rekha 'Rekha, He wants to talk to you.' she said without any other details.

Rekha questioned 'Who wants to talk to me & for what?'

Roli replied 'See that guy standing there below the tree' she showed Rekha.

Rekha was wondering who is that guy & why he wish to talk to me.  She has not even seen him earlier.  With lots of confusion, she went to see him..

Rekha asked Siddhant 'You told my friend that you wish to talk to me?'

Siddhant replied 'Yes.  I told her.'

Rekha expressed 'But I never seen you and what we got to talk to each other'

Siddhant said 'Yes.  You never seen me.  Infact I too have never seen you before.  But the fate is trying to link us'

Rekha asked 'Fate!  what are you telling?  Please tell me clearly.'

Siddhant clarified Rekha what all mysteries he solved to locate her.  But Rekha got clear indication that he has mistaken her for Roli on seeing her on traditional dress.  First she thought whether to reveal the truth to him immediately.  But then she remembered the upset face of ROli while telling her that the guy calling.

Rekha was clear by now that Roli is loving this guy and This guy too loving Roli.  But mistaken her as Roli.  Rekha as a fun loving girl decided to play with them for some more time.  Atleast till 2 more days as in 2 more days the chance is waiting for him to know who is Roli...

Rekha told him to wait for 2 more days for her response which was accepted by SIddhant as it is normal for anyone to take time for taking such vast decisions.

Siddhant left the place without any pleasure on his face...

Rekha was thinking, See. Is he going as if proposed to some girl who he really loves.  He seems to be doing this for some sort of compeltion.  But may be due to misunderstanding between Roli & me.  I need the time of 2 days more to see his expression on knowing who is real Roli...

Edited by banuprasa - 9 years ago
Ritujohn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update sis...waiting for next update...
banuprasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritujohn

nice update sis...waiting for next update...

Thanks a lot dear.  WIll update soon.
banuprasa thumbnail
Chapter 15

Siddhant was in his room without any happiness of talking to his dream girl and telling her whatever he had to tell her on their first meeting.  But he wonder why this odd feeling as if talked to some third person.  WHy there is no happiness?  If i am not finding happiness in even talking to her where can i love her the whole life.  He started thinking, is Rohan right?  Am i doing some mistake of leaving the girl I like and go behind some other girl who he really does not have any interest.

SO many thoughts were occupying his mind.   His mind was also wondering when that girl was giving happiness to me then why her name is not giving such sensation.  Whereas when this girl is not giving happiness to me then why her name is giving such sensation.  He is totally confused.  After thinking much he started thinking it is better even if she does not agree to love him in 2 days so that he can think that as the dream girl does not love him in real, he is going to ask hands of the one he really like.  Is it only like.  No.  Even better than that.  Can it be termed love.  Yes it can be. But again i love Roli name and the person Rekha.  How strange it is?

He slept finally after facing too much of mental pressure on that day.  All were noticed by Rohan.  But he decided to stay away so that Siddhant can take his own decision as it is very much personal in nature...

At hostel.. Roli face was looking upset.  The one & only girl Rekha was enjoying the thrill he is facing as she knows about both of their love, but purely mistaken now.  Siddhant thinking he is loving her as well as Roli.

Rekha wish to see the expression of Siddhant on knowing who is actual Roli & also expression of Roli when Siddhant rush towards her as she is the dream girl...

After almost 2 hell of days which was pushed by Roli & Siddhant very hard in unknown grief and confusions the day has come finally.  The day was the cultural day where ROli was about to perform dance program on stage...

Roli was getting ready on her traditional dress for the first time after coming to Delhi wearing her favorite bangles and anklets.  But her face was looking little upset of that untold grief..

Rekha went near and understood her mind 'Roli, i know what is bothering you.  You will get the solution for that today.  Dont worry'

Roli replied 'what are you talking about i cant understand' she looked into Rekha's face with a puzzle.

Rekha replied 'I know how you passed the 2 days, just wait for today.  Before you leave the college today, you will get the reply of all your questions.  So just relax & perform well'

Roli though does not understand what she really mean, decided to concentrate on the performance as this is her first performance in the college...

Roli got ready and was waiting for her turn while Rekha went in search of Siddhant...

Siddhant was sitting in a row where she found the next seat empty.  Rekha went there and sat beside him.  

Siddhant thought, may be she is ok for what i told on that day that is why she is sitting next to me..

Rekha was thinking, Siddhant i wish to see your expression on knowing about Roli.  That is why I am sitting next to you...

Roli was thinking, Let anyone love anyone.  Why i need to bother?  Let me do the performance well...