Meri aashiqui tum se hi

Nadiaaa95 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi, I am a huge SoJi fan and I miss them very much but I was wondering is anyone from BIDK forum watching Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi?

If you don't I think you should! Even though it's not a good as BIDK it's still amazing Shakti Arora the male lead is bloody amazing and Radhika Madan is a newcomer but she is incredibly beautiful and her acting skills have improved a ton!

Even though I'm loving MATSH it can never replace BIDK!

Guys please do give MATSH a go it's amazing and new twist is mind blowing!
Trust me you will love it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have started watching it too😉 i hav found it interesting but i feel more chemistry between ranveer and disha compared to ishani
It reminded me a bit of soji coz ranveer loves ishani and disha is starting to feel attracted to ranveer..same like soji where sohum loved bani and ignored rajji and she was falling for sohum
Edited by shehra - 9 years ago
Nadiaaa95 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shehra

I have started watching it too😉i hav found it interesting but i feel more chemistry between ranveer and disha compared to ishani

It reminded me a bit of soji coz ranveer loves ishani and disha is starting to feel attracted to ranveer..same like soji where sohum loved bani and ignored rajji and she was falling for sohum

Oh yeah I never thought of it like that!
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I watch bit for me better are Chirag n Disha, mean like Disha woth Ranveer moere. But BIDK is better, MATSH dont t like too much :)))