Chakor & Imli

Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I love their sisterly bond and togetherness. I don't know about anybody else but I really like Imli, she's cute as well, loves her a big sister a whole lot, follows her wherever she goes and I like how Chakor watches out for her.

My favourite scenes of them:

1. Mango selling scene, liked how Chakor told her she's her elder sister and she has to explain things to her.

2. The road scene where the cloth flew off Chakor's hand and she stopped between the dirt road and paved road leading to the Haveli. Remembering Daadi's words about the cloth, Imli standing in the back watching to see what she'll do and then Chakor took off and Imli running behind her.

3. The scene at Haveli, Imli wanting to taste the puris and Chakor scolding her.

I know the focus is on Chakor but Imli is a part of her and when Chakor goes to the Haveli Imli will be affected. I really hope that creatives show how Chakor being away from them affects Imli and in what way.

Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 I too love the sis bonding a lot.. My fav scenes were the puri waala and the one where chakor's mom is scolding imli for eating the aam ka chilkaas and chakor defends imli.. The duo is super cute..😃
_green_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oteri! Jan di ur first post in this forum!! Woah!😃😆

I love this Chakor-Imli sis bonding!😃

I liked all the scenes u mentioned...very much!😛😊

Above all, I liked one fact! Imli doesn't feel any kind of discomfort or jealous when Chakor gets anything!😃

For example:

1. When Kasturi (Chakor's mom) presented a black necklace (not so costly one) on her bday, Imli didn't feel any kind of insecurity! She was happy!😃

2. When Chakor got the Aashirwaad of Dhaag Baba,,,,,,,,,Imli didn't ask any sort of quesions like why she (Imli) didn't get any!,,,,this shows that she isn't having any kind of jealous or something of that sort,,,,😃

3. Even in yesterday's precap, Chakor was wearing a new frock and Imli was all happy!😃

I love their bonding! Hope their bonding be the same, even after they become adults😳😃
Gingerly thumbnail

Originally posted by: appyK

I too love the sis bonding a lot.. My fav scenes were the puri waala and the one where chakor's mom is scolding imli for eating the aam ka chilkaas and chakor defends imli.. The duo is super cute..😃

Yes they're super cute and Chakor is doing a fabulous job of an elder sister, by looking out for Imli, taking care of her, defending her and explaining things to her.
Gingerly thumbnail

Originally posted by: _green_

Oteri! Jan di ur first post in this forum!! Woah!😃😆

I love this Chakor-Imli sis bonding!😃

I liked all the scenes u mentioned...very much!😛😊

Above all, I liked one fact! Imli doesn't feel any kind of discomfort or jealous when Chakor gets anything!😃

For example:

1. When Kasturi (Chakor's mom) presented a black necklace (not so costly one) on her bday, Imli didn't feel any kind of insecurity! She was happy!😃

2. When Chakor got the Aashirwaad of Dhaag Baba,,,,,,,,,Imli didn't ask any sort of quesions like why she (Imli) didn't get any!,,,,this shows that she isn't having any kind of jealous or something of that sort,,,,😃

3. Even in yesterday's precap, Chakor was wearing a new frock and Imli was all happy!😃

I love their bonding! Hope their bonding be the same, even after they become adults😳😃

Yeah Agu, I wanted to do a post on their sister bond because I love it and I didn't really see any post on it.  Imli is a cutie pie just like Chakor and yes she doesn't seem to have a jealous or insecurity bone in her body towards Chakor.  That's how sisters should be, there shouldn't be any kind of jealousy or competition between them both.  I really hope their bond remains unchangeable but Imli will be affected by Chakor going away from them and I want creatives to show how Imli deals with it.

One more scene came to mind, when Imli saw the slave mark on Chakor's wrist and she told her she wants one like it and Chakor told her no 😆.  They are so perfect together, Chakor being an elder sister and Imli loving her.
_green_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hah...true that...I came here in the morning with the thought of making a post on Imli...but see ...u reduced my work 😆

Till now...I loved all their scenes...that is why am telling that I don't want any love geometrical shapes with Imli involved! Because this will cause a rift and the charm of their bonding will be lost!...and it will be old gisa pita tracks then...Am not so into love dove types...I want to see the main plot being worked out!
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya d sis duo scenes r nice n both d kids r cute n nice acting by them. till now there is pure love btwn sis. imli is innocent n naive compared to chakor. I think imli is too little to understand d world things so just watever she feels r act is just frm heart.
I think imli child actor looks means overall personality not just physical looks more convincing as village girl n also speaks village dialect more than chakor child actor. chakor child actor also speaks but it's more looks like sometimes some words she speaks normal n seems like struggling with dialect whereas imli child actor seems like speaking d village dialect fluently n naturally than chakor child actor forwatever reasons. just my opinion.
SJ001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too love the sisters bond very much they both are too cute
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Imli trusts her sis blindly. She knows Chakor will not do wrong by her... That she always looks out for her. Imli is an extension of Chakor which is why she allows her to lead. She also wants to be like Chakor because she knows that Chakor is the best... Her wanting to be marked like Chakor.
Gingerly thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelpureness

Imli trusts her sis blindly. She knows Chakor will not do wrong by her... That she always looks out for her. Imli is an extension of Chakor which is why she allows her to lead. She also wants to be like Chakor because she knows that Chakor is the best... Her wanting to be marked like Chakor.

So true what you have said and I agree, you pretty much summed it up all in a nutshell about Imli and you expressed the same thoughts I had but I couldn't express into the appropriate words.