Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Celu...dear...thanks for the PM kal will make big post...miss your and arus fantastic writing
RangeenCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Celu meri jaan... arso baad tera update aaya h.. n dat too such a long post maza aavi gyao.. pink wale bg se saare mp prajalious epi k yaad aa gai
wo guest enter krte h swagat krne wale cheez ko.. "Aditi satkaar" kehte h i guess
beautiful update celu waiting for nxt pr jaldi post kr diyo coz me nt der for long time as u know
CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nethravathi

Yeah I'm experienced.  That too 15 years experience.  I fell in love when I was in 4th std aur even today  I love him.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

What!!!!??!!!😲😲 15 years?!!!😲 OMG Di (naam toh humein aapka pata nahin, and I'm younger than you  so Di hi bula rahi hoon. Okie? 😊) !!
Aapko woh ladka itna achha lag gaya ki 4th standard se leke ab tak ussey pyaar karti ho?πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Whoa! That's unbelievable.

CallmeCel thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiteprincess

awesome 

they are fabulous
and always thanks for the pms
yaar what a big suspense
i whether the girl akriti is ajabde or some other 
it is really a very big suspense 
waiting when it will be cleared 

Thank you so much dear. very happy that you liked it.

I updated the next chapter so have look!

CallmeCel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asyalover

update soon...want to know more about praja.

Well I have updated the next chapter, check out.

P.S. You'll totally love PrAja as you'll get to know more of them or you can just watch some PrAja licious MRP episodes, and you'll be just swooned off your feet.

CallmeCel thumbnail

Originally posted by: DazzilerDizzy

Wow Celu! Interesting concept love it to core! Please continue if possible! I would love to read more! I think Akriti has lost her memory! πŸ˜² Please continue soon!

Thank ya so much yaara!!!!!!
Well, di aap itne din kahan thi...you just vanished u know!!!!

I will do my best to keep this one going, I mean complete it, ab dekhna parega halaat kaise hai...But i have ardent desire to complete this one.

You're absolutely right. Aakriti has lost her memory. Baaki ki baatein will be revealed afterwards.

CallmeCel thumbnail

Originally posted by: aayu_26

I'm first!
Very nice update celana! Read the note and also commented πŸ˜†
Finally you updated kitna wait karvaya
Next update thoda jaldi karna and do pm me 😊

I'm first!
Very nice update celana! Read the note and also commented LOL
Finally you updated kitna wait karvaya Ouch
Next update thoda jaldi karna and do pm me Smile

Thank you so much buddy! My pleasure that you liked it.
Oo sorry for that. See i've already apologized. Actually hota kya hai, I write the chapter 3/4th and then i never get the scope to complete the left over 1/4th part becoz of some or the other silly reason.
Next time i can grantee you, that i won't be this late, but not too early i guess.

CallmeCel thumbnail

Originally posted by: swara98

Celena you know how I waited for this story so finally you are back

nice update πŸ‘ waiting to see how the story unfolds
and iss bar jaldi jaldi update karna

well I m swara and I m new to the forum introduce karna bhool gayi thi πŸ˜†

Hey Swara! Welcome to the forum!

It feels amazing to know that you readers appreciate the story this much.
Thank you and glad that you liked it.

Will try to update sooner this time!

CallmeCel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aru_A

OMG! Celu is back!!!

Aahan!! aahan!!!
chal dhoom machaen!
dekh, I'm running tight on my schedule so i probably can't read this right now, but still i commented coz i couldn't keep my excitement... ;)
and vaise bhi, mujhe pata hai ki ye update dhansu to hoga hi...so...chinta kis baat ki??
so glad to see you back!

Aruuu!!!!! Lag ja gale ...πŸ€—
Gosh! You don't know how much i missed you! Yep it's time to rock IF again!!!!
So, you think we should start working with the next part of humdard (try kar sakte hai)?
Perfectly fine girl! When you'd like to chill after a long study session, toh you can read it, though i prefer chilled orange juice and the comfy of my bed for chilling. heheheee
*wipes fake tears* Aankho mein aansu aa gaye mere Aru... Aapko hum par itna vishwaas hai Aru sa? Hum itne bhagyashali kab ho gaye, humein pata hi nahin chala!

Okay, nautanki mode off, i got your PMs on your updates, will try to check them ASAP. I'm just thinking, if we both get to our forms toh maza aa jayega..par humari mulakaat aur PrAja ki bhi kya timing hai! It should've happened to us, either a little more early or after 7 years. Hufff!

CallmeCel thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Story update ho gayi aur mujhe maloom bhi nahi chala πŸ˜² I tell you yeh studies mera brain fry kar rahi hain...
Waht an update - itna senti and moving tha - I could feel Pratap's pain re - aur yeh kya Lakshmi bhi chali gayi sab ko chodd kar aise thode na hota hai

Itna dard tha update mein and so Akriti is the chosen one -  bas ab Pratap ko dekhkar kahin woh usko Rabbit chor na bulaaye warna lene ke dene pad jaayenge sabkeπŸ˜†

Waise (wait, I don't rememeber what its called when a guest or someone important enters the palace and there's some geand welcome)
yeh mere saath bhi hota hai and main bhi aise hi brackets mein note deti hoon ki muhjhe nahi pata isko kya kehte hain

Chalo ab am waiting for Pratap-Akriti meet and unka reaction...Great update and keep writing

Waise coming to your comment on my post earlier - main bhi free time mein so jaati hoon because I love sleeping and writing yaar tbh I only write when I ahve ideas roaming around in my brain so that is mostly during the night and din mein sone se raat ko neend bhi nahi aati toh it works out well

PS: PM me for the story update😊

Sowieee yaara...woh i planned to PM everyone next day...isliye.
Exactly yaar...this study stuff is making my "bheja fry" too. Chuttiyaan enjoy karne ka toh no scope! Grrr...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :D

Aaah! Me too feel bad for this guy. Well, you know, I can't really imagine Pratap sharing his pain with Lakshmi. Hahahahaaa

Maine toh yeh socha hi nahin. If she calls him "rabbit chor" in front of everyone then...🀣
🀣

That's a very frequent phenomenon, aadhe time i don't remember the right thing. Elated to find someone like  me. This bracket note thing seems much easier then conducting a whole research for a single word!

Now, I can't gurantee whether PraKriti will meet or not.

Sleeping ek hobby hai, don't you think it is? Eggjactly, mere saath bhi yahi hota hai, but aaj kal mom doesn't let me sit before the PC for long, isiliye i end up giving such late updates.