Vidarth OS : Sweet Proposal

BeyondDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
so hey guys... I'm back after like long.. I hope you missed me...
Well this is actually a late present for Kri.. A birthday present...
I'm a month late..🤣 anyways...
It's not at all a unique and out if box idea.. Probably the same old thing... But I still hope u like it..
Happy Reading..!!

----------------------------

"Truth or dare?" a 24 year old Parth Kashyap asked his girlfriend for 4 years Vidushi Kumar as they walked around in their apartment. Their meant the 4 besties. It was their usual Saturday night routine. Hanging out with their best friends of 5 years. Randhir and Sanyukta. But this time Parth had different plans.

"Come on let's play Truth & Dare.." he said to which Vidushi rolled her eyes. They always played this game and usually Sanyukta and she chose truth while Randhir and Parth chose dare. "Truth" Vidushi answered. Sanyukta and Randhir had not arrived yet. From their 'Romantic Dinner'.

"So... Meri pyaari Vids... Tell me, you had a crush on me back at FITE, right?? he teased and saw her go red.

"Yes and you know it. So stop reminding me, your such a jerk..." Vids blushed and covered her face with the tiny palms of hers.

"Oh come on... Well even I felt attracted to you..." he confessed when he saw her amused and surprised face.

"Really??" she asked. Awaiting the answer.
"Yup... Popping the p wala Yup..." he admitted.

This was one of the many things she loved about Parth. He never lied to her. And could make her laugh at the silliest of things.

She sighed contentedly and snuggled closer to him. Because the other Duo hadn't come they continued to ask each other.

"Truth or dare.,?" she asked least bothered or excited about his selection. She already knew it.

"Dare.." He eyed her seeing her evil look. A childish evil look which meant now-your-in-my-grip-Kashyap.

"Hmm... So I dare you to come with me to the summer sale tomorrow.." she commanded.

"Hmmmppf... Not fair Vids, Besides that's not a dare. I go shopping with you every week anyways" he added aware of the fact that he was trapped with no escape.

"Well it's not any sale Parth, it's the summer sale..." she stated in a your-so-dumb tone of hers.

It was true. It wasn't any sale but the summer sale. A sale meant only for shopaholics. He was stuck now. His job there was only to carry the bundles around. Which generally exceeded 6 bags.

"Do I have choice?" he asked.
"Nope..." Vids stated simply.

"Fine. Okay, my turn. Truth or dare?" Parth asked again.

"You know what I choose but you still ask...!" she exclaimed walking over to the dinning table to help herself with some water.

Seeing that she was somewhat preoccupied, Parth decided to pop the question he had been longing to ask Vids for the past couple of months "If I ask you to marry me, will you say yes?" he asked catching his breath anxiously.

She froze at the place she was standing. Not able to believe what she heard. She slowly turned around only to find her Parth kneeling down on a knee with a velvet box in his hand and a Diamond ring neatly tucked in it.

"Are you serious.. Of course I'll marry you...?" she replied still trying to comprehend wether this all was her Dream or in Reality.

Grabbing the ring from the box, Parth gently slide the ring gently on her delicate finger.

"I Love You Vidushi Kumar.." he confessed.

"Hey... Whose Vidushi Kumar..? I'm Mrs.Vidushi Kasyap mister.." she retorted which made her giggle while he chuckled.

"Well to add to it I Love You Too Parth.." she added.

This was the best game they had ever played.

-----------------------------------

And that's like always a wrap...
I hope you survived through it...
Vidarth lovers do comment... Let people know that even we exist in this supporting spree of Vidarth ka pair..
#Vidarth-forever

Love
Ayesha
Edited by Craziness123 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aww...that was so sweet
loved their conversation
#vidharth shipper mee too
_Angel_love_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey! Ayesha
lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely OS dear
Lovely, nicely and beautifully written
love it to the core
Vidharth OS
keep it up
Do write more n more
Love to read ur work
Love
Bushra
CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awww..it was very cute.😳..VidArth were in their best behaviors I guess.😆.

Plz write more and more!!
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awww too cute... this is the sweetest proposal ever

nice to see more people writing for vidarth... VIDARTH ALL THE WAY
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was as short as Parth n and and as sweet as Vidushi...oops I meant for the sentence to be in opposite comparisions...😉😉😕lol anyways it was lovely as usual😊
samyukthakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
cute!!!
love
samyuktha😳
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...that was cuuute☺️

dewcute thumbnail