Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved RR dialogues to the core. And the one liners,hmm... what can I say going to miss them. Especially the interaction  between Rudra and Dilsher,Rudra and Mohini they were outstanding. Excellent post Deeps.I didn't know how I missed this and saw this late.
Since I am from south India I wanted RR to get dubbed so that I could make my Mom watch it,but the one thing I worry is how these wonderful dialogues are going to get justified in dubbing. Mostly the dubbing versions lose their essence due to poor dubbing. Specially dialogues is the soul of RR .The Rajasthan accent and fragrance and Rudra's deep voice. Its never going to be possible. I am really happy that though I cant speak Hindi I can understand most of it so that I could enjoy RR thoroughly.
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Nice post I like d oneliners
Parudfannew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sir, RR has been one of the best serial on indian TV. The dialogs were perfect n so powerful. But the magic was in the Parud story. Myrud is not even a shade. Please give us loyal fans a PARUD ending so that we get a happy sense of closure. We've been ardent RR fans and tried our level best to save RR. so sad n disappointed that the show is ending, not having a parud ending will make us loose faith in the magic the creatives gave us in the 1st place. any twisted logic is acceptable, but a myrud ending, after showing the childhood,soulmate connection is not.You've created an epic love story in Pro n Rudra-it will remain a classic-we fans will continue to watch it online, but we deserve a Parud ending. Dont want to beleive any SBS pics, till we've seen the real thing. Give us a dream Parud ending-one we can remember n thank you for, 2 weeks of the show left, we fans are yearning to have a few episodes of parud, Rudra cannot move on, he is committed to paro,'main tu humesha' - with iconic dialogs like that, how can we have a myrud ending. give us back our peace...PLEASE BRING PARO BACK.
squivi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seems like this letter was premature, after his reply to us 'educated' fans today.

I was going to post my appreciation, but not anymore. Good luck to you, sir. I'm done with you and your 'creative' RR team.
Parudfannew thumbnail
Ya, exactly. Educated fans can buy shiv-parvati story, hyper fertile leads, but fans don't deserve a happy ending, all logic is reserved for a sadistic ending. Mr.s, u need a lot if luck,coz we fans have decided to boycott any show made by ur creative team if we don't get a Parud ending.so good luck.
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Friends,

Please emote your feelings in separate post and please stop bashing in my post..This place is just meant for appreciation and any bashing is highly intolerable..I totally understand your feelings but this is not the place to show this..

Thank You
Parudfannew thumbnail
sorry deepsel...thought atleast this is one of the posts that 1 of the creators is reading, so wrote to him here, hoping he would read it.
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Parudfannew

sorry deepsel...thought atleast this is one of the posts that 1 of the creators is reading, so wrote to him here, hoping he would read it.

Its ok buddy..I can understand..No hard feelings..I just didn't want to make him regret for replying to this appreciation..Trust me I am also the one who is hurting more..😊