Story moving so fast

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
I feel the story is moving quite fast. Last Thursday, it took a 7 years leap and Chakor was introduced and this Wednesday, the Bhaiyji family will know that the girl is chakor also πŸ˜•

May be by next week, Chakor will enter the haveli as well πŸ˜•

If the story moves at this speed, after a month, Chakor will become big also, then get married and then... πŸ˜•

I want to see Chakor outside the Haveli for at least a month and not working as a slave so soon 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I wish to she outside of haveli n do something different not slave 
WhiteQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ya playful chakori is treat to watch, than slave😭
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think they're speeding the show because it's based on child labour, right?  So I think when Chakor moves into the Haveli that's when the whole drama will take flight. Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
_green_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gingerly

I think they're speeding the show because it's based on child labour, right? So I think when Chakor moves into the Haveli that's when the whole drama will take flight.

Actually there is going to be lot of drama re!! She is gona be a headache for the haveli residents!! Then Rawat family drama will be there...so Chakor is gona be rocking thenn

Am eagerly waiting for the Rawat family, Suraj, Aditya entry!! It will be more interesting to watch!!
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _green_

Actually there is going to be lot of drama re!! She is gona be a headache for the haveli residents!! Then Rawat family drama will be there...so Chakor is gona be rocking thenn

Am eagerly waiting for the Rawat family, Suraj, Aditya entry!! It will be more interesting to watch!!

Suraj has already entered today. Who is Aditya πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Gingerly thumbnail

Originally posted by: _green_

Agu, that's what I was trying to say but you said it πŸ˜†.  They have to speed up to get her in the Haveli because that's where the drama will start.  I can't wait to see Chakor in full action mode, she is so going to give all of them headaches, they wouldn't be able to control her or cage her.
Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
Gingerly thumbnail

Originally posted by: erikalui

Suraj has already entered today. Who is Aditya πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

A new family will be entering the show, so Aditya will be the grandson of that family. 
_green_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: erikalui

Suraj has already entered today. Who is AdityaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I haven't watched today'epi πŸ˜ƒ

Who is Aditya? 😲 Accha so without reading the new article u commented TFS kya? πŸ˜•

Aditya belongs to Rawat family who will be responsible for Chakor thereafter.. And he will be very intellifent and will be impressed by Chakor
_green_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gingerly

Agu, that's what I was trying to say but you said it πŸ˜†. They have to speed up to get her in the Haveli because that's where the drama will start. I can't wait to see Chakor in full action mode, she is so going to give all of them headaches, they wouldn't be able to control her or cage her.

Am eagerly waiting for this epi! But it will happen next week only!...

Haven't been this much interested in a serial and that too coz of a kiddo! πŸ˜†