PART 5 OS: Tum meri jaan;hum tumhare zindagi (Part V)

agbabe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

PART V ...

"Ma, where is Shivani"? "Babayji, oh...she has been in the room the whole day." "Why Raghu"?  "What she has not come out since morning, has she eaten anything?" "Na Raghu, Bela and I did tried but she refused to eat, saying she is not hungry and she doesn't want us to disturb her".  "Ma, if she said she's not hungry doesn't mean you leave her like that.  You know that she is still under medication..". "Acha bhaiya, if you are that concern, why do you keep hurting her?"  "Bela...".  "Sorry bhaiya this is your problem now and I will not say or interfere on this matter anymore".

"Ma can all of us go to temple tomorrow as a family". It has been a long time since we did any pooja".  "Hah, Raghu, why not...let me inform the rest too and meanwhile I have prepared dinner and maybe you want to give this to babayji yourself". Raghu nodded as he said "Ma one minute" "Yes son"?  "Please don't call Shivani as babyji anymore...I prefer all of you to address her as Shivani...babhi you know, I don't her to feel that she is not part of our family". Latha smiled thanking God that Raghu is finally listening to his heart.

Raghu walked slowly to Shivani's room and opened the door. Shivani felt him the moment he stepped into the room and turned her face looking as him lovingly and yearningly.   Shivani got up and sat on the bed giving room for Raghu to sit next to her.  Raghu looked at her with full of love.  Tear drops trickle through Shivani's cheeks and Raghu felt a pierce in his heart.  He hold her hands and said "Shivani...(his voice trembling) you trust me don't you?"  Shivani nodded.  "You believe that I will make things right, don't you...she nodded again.  "then will you be by my side; as I am about to take a huge decision in my life...our life...and I cannot do this without you."  "I'm sorry for talking to you like that yesterday, I don't know how I could say such things to you (Shivani felt drips of water in the hand and lifted her face to see Raghu in tears)...will you forgive me Shivani?    

Shivani wasted no time and hugged him saying "haa Raghu, haa, I will do whatever you say...even if you ask me to jump into a cliff I will do it closing my eyes...that's how much I trust you Raghu..." Raghu could not hold himself and he fervently embraced Shivani for the first time, as a husband without any hesitation, any barrier.  He caressed her hair and was lost in that fragrance of it and unable to control of his hands as it played music at Shivani's bare back, up and down softly and gently feeling the flimsiness of her skin.  So smooth and delicate.  Each and every movement of Raghu's send waves of shivers to Shivani's body as for the first time she felt her man, her husband caressing her with passion and fire.  She moaned softly as he trailed his hands around her neck and tilt her face facing him so close and their parted lips were gasping for air.  Raghu wasted no time and took the lead to brush her with his first kiss softly, gently and feeling every wetness of her lips which equally met his thirst.  "God what is this happening to me?" "Raghu started questioning himself" (as he kissed her hungrily).  What is this unique feelings that I have no control of, but I like this.  This is not a sin...No..she is my wife, Shivani Raghu so why should I feel embarrassed to kiss my wife".  The intensity of the kiss made Raghu wanting more and Shivani was completely lost and in self-surrender to her husband.   Raghu slowed the kiss and parted away slowly and looked into Shivani who was breathless.  The heavy breath moved her chest forward closer to Raghu stroking him and he gazed his eyes towards that mountain and his hands was an inch away from feeling it..."Raghu mama... Nishi stormed into the room waking up Raghu and Shivani from the desirous moment.

To be continued...πŸ˜‰

Edited by agbabe - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhanAngadholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMGGG kuddos to u agnes fr such an amazing OS u r so much talented ;) I can easily imagine ArSI as RaShi in ur OS ;) :)
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG this is really happened in ur os wow   what a romantic scene u gave .I can imagine it ...😳 plz next part plz..😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Wonderful Continuation Agnes  especially the last Para was hot β˜ΊοΈ .. we always wanted to see this passionate and bold side of Raghu who is slowly coming out of his inhibitions and accepting the fact that making love to Shivani is no sin because she is his wife πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ .. We never got to see all that in the show πŸ˜­ ,but now I can imagine it  for Raghu  all thanks to your OS πŸ˜³...

Cant wait for RaShi confession and I will request u to show their nice passionate consummation as well .. I know u can really do wonders with it 😳

Oh and Nishi grrr πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜› .. but will wait for next part πŸ˜‰ ...
alpha_057 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was really passionate...😈 So, Raghu slowly coming to terms with his inner feelings. Brilliantly written...πŸ˜ƒ Waiting for Raghu's love confession.
DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Next time raghu, close the door... super update Agnes. Shame we never got to see this side of Raghu in the show... waiting eagerly for the next part...