Hrithik and Katrina with Michael Jackson !!! Beat it !!!

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Beat it!

By Roshmila Bhattacharya, Mumbai Mirror | Aug 26, 2014, 02.23 AM IST
Beat it!
Hrithik and Katrina are now grooving the MJ way.

If you happen to be in Mumbai's Film City, you could bump into Hrithik Roshan shaking a leg, a la the King of Pop Michael Jackson. And keeping him company is Katrina Kaif. 

The actors are presently shooting a special video for their upcoming action thriller, Bang Bang. It is the title track, choreographed by Bosco-Ceaser, which will be on air by mid-September. 

"I won't call it a tribute or a copy. But it definitely has the trademark Michael Jackson moves," says director Siddharth Anand. 

The MJ track was Siddharth's brainchild and he has been working closely with music directors, Vishal-Shekhar, on it for the last few months. 

"Once the song was ready, we played it to Hrithik and he quipped, 'Hey, this is typical MJ!' That's exactly the kind of reaction I was looking for. It's a first for him and Katrina too," says Siddharth excitedly. 

He says that the reference to his idol is unmistakable but the choreography does not include any copied steps. 

"We are not doing the moonwalk but it will still be a treat," he promises. 

This is great full dance track for hrithik and kat with MJ style will be really abig bang cant wait just cant wait

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Azor_Ahai thumbnail
Woah!!! This is gonna be epic.
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
talk about overdoing ðŸ¤”
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Now this will be EPIC. I was hoping for them to include a video song with some good choreography.. that actually does justice to HR and Kat's dance skills.

edit: Bosco-Caeser? Why not Remo.. :|
Edited by Real.Madrid - 9 years ago
misshypocrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Real.Madrid

Now this will be EPIC. I was hoping for them to include a video song with some good choreography.. that actually does justice to HR and Kat's dance skills.

edit: Bosco-Caeser? Why not Remo.. :|

Remo is judging Jhalak right now..and Bosco Caesar are the choreographers for the film after Ahmed Khan left the film, so what's the point in going to a third choreographer..that's why they're sticking to the choreographers they have.Edited by princess1010 - 9 years ago
d2rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
mid of september...can't wait...this is gonna wrec havoc 🥳
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kat doing MJ steps ?? would be fun watching it...😆