Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
of course i m NOT res-ing... but as always, i m waiting... 
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res :)
Edited!!
Oh wow ...tht poem was so beautifully written... all of what khushi felt in tht poem... i hope this poem is a part of her diary...n someday arnav would read it to understand y she took such a decision for them..
n the update was just awesome...very beautifully written... but it feels so sad to watch khushi like this...n i cant even imagine wat arnav would be going through... both are in such a sad situation...hope they heal each other soon :) more so khushi heals soon... 
oh arshi... love u both :)
n Deepithi u r one fantastic writer!!!!
Edited by luvbug - 9 years ago
GuruDeep246 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Deepthi that was a wonderful poem.. An emotional one.. Beautifully penned down what she went through throughout her journey.. There is pain.. There is hurt.. There is feel of love.. There is first kiss.. Incredibly beautiful.. Standing ovation for that deepthi.. Coming to update.. Loved her accepting challenge to prove within 5 days.. What a line that was deepthi.. Be prepared to lose urself to me and his instant reaction interesting.. Too good.. Her diary writing just went on amazing day by day.. And that scene on terrace.. Frog dance there..and her human version of caw totally hilarious.. Ekdum out of this world.. How do u always manage to put some humor in ur every update just amazing..loved ur creativity there..her missing my sweet heart,went to give him a hug and his reaction gr8 happy romancing.. Too beautiful there.. Laughted a lot.. And what a place she chose to hide her diary.. Really.. U only think of such place deepthi:-) loved how she escaped from bike riding giving silly reasons..and he let her go easily without forcing her in to that..loved how she directly went to him and asked him whether he is doing out of sympathy.. And his going in to full asr mode to make her believe that he is not showing any pity loved it dear.. Loved how she kept on sending messages to let him know abt her whereabouts to not let him worry abt her that showing him she is safe.. Too good deepthi.. And finally when arnav came near her in kitchen and the way he touched her palm she scared to hell..he observed her every movement there.. Her reaction to his touch..it tore his heart.. And how he balanced the situation there incredible deepthi.. How he took her out of her condition is simply superb..very intelligently he drew the situation towards his..and he kept her busy making the food for him as he told he is very much hungry superb.. Beautiful.. Only he can heal her pain.. Nobody else otherthan arnav..only he can bring her out of her miserable state..good going arnav.. Thumbs up for u.. Thanks a lot deepthi for the pm.. Enjoyed the update a lot.. And congo for the new thread.. May u have many like this.. Lots of love to u... Edited by GuruDeep246 - 9 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Deepu.. what a poem... I didn't see this side of yours. Excellent ...every word you wrote there came from the inspiration of the FF...and every word spoke the feelings of the characters of FF.. Really brilliant.. WOW... Simply WOW...And you said you are hoping that we like it... I Loved it Deepu... Literally every single word I loved it... Ok.. I am stopping to praise you... now... 

And about the update ... 

There you go... Mrs. ASR buckled up and took his challenge and surprised him by saying she just need 5 days to win him back.. What a confidence she has on herself. Bravo my girl... Khushi... I am really proud of you...

There you go again.. Mr. ASR is also buckled up and reacted so well by masking his changed softness towards Khushi.. while she asked about his over night changed decision to give her another chance to win him back... I am really really proud of you my Arnav.

I laughed so much when Khushi was talking about the frog dance... you always include a little humor in each update .. even in the complete emotional updates... even in the MUs... And Khushi... this Khushi has the traces of IPK Khushi... in every update in FF.. I am feeling it.. very strongly and remembering the IPK days... and that sanki Khushi...

He was amazed to see how she revived herself from the awkward moment, Slipping on his shades, remembering her wink and frog dance, his lips curved into half smile.. uttering half Nautanki...

Haye Haye... I love this Arnav... I am so happy to see the genuine smile on his face again..

And Love every part of the second part you posted.. His flirting... her shivering... his drama.. and her care... Ufff... you are really remembering TVK days... 

And her threat to him.. saying I never leave you...warna... and his reaction ... warna.. warna kya Khushi...Batao Khushi Kya karongi aap... The flirting ASR is back...

And all the dramam he played to divert her mind.. is simply amazing... he knows very well about her... In and Out... 

I am fine now... Take your time Khushi.. I am not in rush... Is he talking about food or about her rushing to win him back... whatever meaning we take... I loved what he said...

Overall... it is very light update... with his cute flirting and Khushi's sankiness... I loved it... Loved it.. Loved it... SO much Deepu...thumbs up 

Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShahSAIR

πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘
MOM urs dis post take my heart..
i was ofline entire day nly missing maasi..😭
she is in hospital😭 n i knw watshe means to u..
hope she wil get fine soon.. n thankyou nt for update bt for dis...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

GET WELL SOON MAAASI N KASAM SE MISSING U BUHT ZYDAAA...

Di... what happened to you.. How come I don't know about it... Di.. Please get well soon...
piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congo on new thread...
Will be waiting 4 ur update...
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arrey wah new dhaaga...Badhaiyaan lakh, lakh bhadiyaan..πŸ₯³
per yeh kya baat hui..last thread 4 tha aur yeh bhi...
yeh kya chakar hai bhai...inbhestigasion krne ka padi..
ab intezar kahan hota hai...update postiyao jaldi, jaldi..
Allah paak apko shifa de lalarukh...Ameen
Edited by Chandni.. - 9 years ago
beenish248 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ME...πŸ˜‰
Out Standing update Di .. After reading the part I don't know how Arnav gonna Help khushi ?? I mean She Can't stand any one's touch Including his I am feeling really Bad for khushi the way she Washed her handes Four Five times , it was too painfull di .. :'(
I just want To kill Adi Again with my bare hands Kameena Kahi Kaa 😑
I am just waiting to see how will arnav heal Her Wounds :)
Eagerly Waiting Di :)
Edited by beenish248 - 9 years ago
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
jaldi jaldi jaldi...cant wait
kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First as usual a fantastic update. U said u came with something different instead of a line quote. Oh my God.. after that u HOPED us like reading it. R u kidding us?  That was sooo wonderful. I really feel jealous of ur writing but also really think u shld publish ur own book as writing is really a gift and u have got it. Congrats and prayers for that.

Coming to the chapter both arnav and khushi are going through a lot really. Khushi physically and mentally and her panic attacks are so heart-breaking and arnav is mentally disturbed v.much on seeing her suffering. The frog' talkings between them was hilarious. U somehow sneak some comedy to make a part of the update light. Khushi reacting in different situations like hestitating to sit in the bike, resisting even his touch, washing hands so many times really made me cry for the things she has to undergo all because of the torturous night. And it is v.difficult for arnav to see his love suffering in pain physically and mentally. Hope everything gets well between them soon. All these thoughts are coming to mind only due to ur words deepthi. Hats off for that. Every chapter u do a tremendous work. I don't know to express in words always but can feel the pain and effort in ur every chapter. Great work and thanks for the pm..

Edited by kaprasin - 9 years ago