Arshi FF: Fighting Fate (TVK 2) Thread 5 - COMPLETED

Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

lala...(missed u loads  deeps)...
unresd...

First of all congratulations and celebrations...wow...wow...wow...thread 5...great going mashallah...may u have many many many many more...:)...these threads showing just one thing  ...ur hard work and only ur hard work honestly...hope u keep on writing that brilliantly and hope we all keep on enjoying ur marvellous piece of writing always and always,HAMESHA :)

coming to ur poem ...ufff deeps its breath taking...each and every word depicting khushi's  life beautifully...

born to a coward, beaten by a fiend
warred the world ,sustained my whole
tears dried to a prlonged dearth
so did my thirsty heart...ufff too goodπŸ‘
dawn broke with the glimse of ur eyes
dusk ends with the vermillion of ur blood
soul baffled to the destined affair
so did my oblided heart...simply fantasticπŸ‘

moments chersihed in ur lips
second shared with ur pain
lips danced to the romantic smile
so did my joyed heart...excellentπŸ‘
dream broken to blotches
soul splintered to splits...uff
fisshered ur heart into unshed tears,hidden anguish,caved agony...
so did my murdered heart...too deep...πŸ‘

you...oh my love
deserve a new life...not a used wife...ufff
deserve happy smiles,not sad tears
deserve gifted prodigy...not compromised responisbilty
so did i make decision...hope u get all of the above
alas none lighted ur life...ufff and wow
i get it...i finally do get it
wt u wanted me to feel
y u wanted me to see
where u wanted me to be
so am i here
to become ur all over...one day at a time...wah wahπŸ‘

pardone me if i shriek to ur touch
forget me if i jerk to ur kiss
excuse me if i run from ur embrace
still yet will i come around
to become urs all over...one dat at a time...awesome 
because it hurts to see u at loss,yet another time...πŸ‘

loved it to the core deeps...amazing writer and a  fantstic poet :)...for me ur words r blending beautifully with these flowers..every word simple heart touching...

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
meee

my heart cries with pain for arnav and khushi...
im more interested to c hw arnav will mke khushi forget/ovrcme the anxiety attack
she is having when someone comes neear...😊

all the best wishess to our arshi inthis journey...and secretly to you too deepthi...
kyunki aap hi sootradaar hein iski...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by indhuza - 9 years ago
😭😭Res😭😭

Congratulation.. Maine kal hi kaha tha naya Thread Bnaawo aur aaj ban gayaa... YipppieeeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bt honestly mjhey sab pheekaa lag raha hai.. em missing Maasiii bht zydaaa.. pata nahi wo hospital se waps aayi ya nahi...

😭😭

UNRESπŸ˜†

sorry i din't read last nyt due to my stupid n idiot bt loving Maasi.😊 Allah unhey sehatyaab karey.. unki preshaaniyaa dour karey.. Aameeen

i knw dat u r vry good writer bt poetryπŸ˜•πŸ˜• aap apney aapko kaha chupaa k rakhtey ho..
i first read update then poem coz deep meaning samjhne k lye dimaag ladhaana padta hai..πŸ˜ƒ

beautifully written

BORN TO  A COWARD, BEATEN BY A FRIEND..,
WARRED THE WORLD; SUSTAINED MY WHOLE...,
TEARS DRIED TO A PROLONGED DEARTH...,
SO DID MY THIRSTY HEART... !
ye lyns Khushi ka childhood define krtey hai.. uske baap ki uske lye nafrat.. maa se douri.. society se ladhnaa.. lekin fir b haar na maanaaa...

DOWN BREAK WITH A GLIMPSE OF YOUR EYES..,
DUSK ENDED WITH A VERMILLION OF YOUR BLOOD..,
SOUL BAFFLED TO THE DESTINED AFFAIR...,
SO DID MY OBLIGED HEART... !
ye waali lyns unka milnaa... unki achanak shaaadi..unka ek dusrey ko jaanaa define krti hai..

MOMENTS CHERISHED IN YOUR KISS..,
SECONDS SHARED WITH YOUR PAIN...,
LIPS DANCED TO THE ROMANTIC SMYLES...,
SO DID MY JOYED HEART... !
these lyns shows their intimacy.. romaaniyat jiset daekh k hm sb pagal hojaatey hai..πŸ˜† haay unki first kiss  abhi b mjhey yaad hai...πŸ˜‰ hehehehe.. Arnav ka apni pehchaan dhoondhnaa..😭 usmai Khushi ka uske saaath rehnaa... ek dusrey se apney aap ko share krnaa.. Mom u r d bst n i mean it..😊

DREAMS BROKEN TO BLOTCHES..,
SOUL SPLINTERED TO SLITS...
YOUR HEART INTO UNSHED TEARS, 
HIDDEN ANGUISH CAVED AGONY...,
SO DID MY MURDERED HEART...!
ye waali lyns Making Of The Valient Knight bayaan krti hai.. Khushi's suffering na actualy usko toh initial mai pata b nahi tha.. we can say Arnav's suffering.. Khushi ka ban'na.. uska society mai  ladies k lye kuch karna.. uss phase mai unki sufferings.. unke sacrifices... ufff i m crying... Mom hate u.. i hate dis...

YOU...OH...MY LOVE...,
DESERVE A NEW LYF.. NOT A USED WIFE...,
DESERVE HAPPY SMYLES... NOT SAD TEARS...,
DESERVED GIFTED PRODIGY... 
NOT COMPROMISED RESPONSIBILITY...,
ALAS NON LIGHTED YOUR HEART...!
these lyns for Me defines End of THE VALIENT KNIGHT and starting Of FIGHTING FATE😊... humney choda tha tumhey tumhaari khushi k lye,, par na thi khabar khushi k saath saath  hum tmhey tmse alag kr rahey hai... wah kya define kiya maine.πŸ˜†. i hate dis lyn NOT A USED WYF.. is body too much imp for relationship.. Allah Reham.. ham kis society mai reh rahey hai...😑

I GET IT.. FINALLY DO GET IT...,
WHAT YOU WANTED ME TO FEEL..,
WHY YOU WANTED ME TO SEE...,
WHERE YOU WANTED ME TO BE...,
SO AM I HERE...,
TO BECOME YOURS ALL OVER.. ONE DAY AT A TYM... !
iss lyn mai shaayirah ne apne dimaag ka khoob istimaal kiya hai... hahahahahaha sorry these lyns show's Khushi d businesswomen kaese ban gayi.. jaha usko Arnav daekhna chahta tha... haaay ... Mom aap na maar hi dou mjhey apney aese hidden weapons se.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ now i m misssing u...

PARDON ME IF I SHRIEK TO YOU TOUCH...,
FORGIVE ME IF I JERK TO YOUR KISS...,
EXCUSE ME IF I RUN FROM YOUR EMBRACE...,
STILL YET WILL I COME AROUND...,
TO BECOME YOURS OL YOURS.. ONE STEP A TYM... !
these lyns completely describes Khushi's misery.. how much it is difficult for her.. in every touch .. every kiss, even may b in a simple hug.. bt KHUSHI KUMARI u r here dealing wid Arnav Singh Raizada n he knows how to deal wid his lady love.. its gona b challenging bt at d same tym vry enjoyable..

BECAUSE IT HURTS TO SEE YOU A LOSS, YET ANOTHER TYM... !
this particular lyn describe how much Khushi loves my Arnav.. mjhse zydaaa bt still i m MRS ASR..πŸ˜‰ bt realy i m feeling love isnt only give n take bt feeling each other.. 

n regarding update wo mai nxt post mai baad mai update krungi..
this post is only dedicated to DEEPTHI THE POET.. 
love u Mom...
Edited by ShahSAIR - 9 years ago
Deeps how many more hidden talents u have yaar????

uff what a poetry!!!! the way u have portrayed khushi in the entire poetry is just heart touching...how beautifully u have evoked the emotions i just dont have words to express...standing ovationπŸ‘

7 dayz to 5 dayz wow thats quite intresting...khushi is on a roll...why does khushi have to get back to  India and that to after 5 dayz precise??? has khushi cumng bk to 2 india got something to do with the kids, especially Adarsh or is it got to do with AdiNav????

frog scene was hilarious...zazzy, creepy oh khushi only u could cum up with theseπŸ˜†

Arnav reply was bang on... he must have died thousands times uttering those words to khushi..but there was no other way for him he had to do that.. even though it hurt khushi...

khushi's outburst did the trick... when arnav came near khushi and touched her, she was scared to hell and itz the same arnav for whom khushi herself came close and touched him and helped him out...though the act was done intentionally by arnav so as to bring out khushi from her state of fright...this shows khushi needs only HIM, her husband by her side no doctors nor medical help is required for khushi to overcome her fright...

I am fine now - ofcourse arnav would be fine since khushi is out of her fright and her whole concern now is HIM and would alwayz be HIM first

stupendous update  deeps and congrats on the fifth thread

Edited by diyadivya - 9 years ago

First of all congratulations for the new thread.. I pray you add such millions of thread in your journey on this forum.

OMG...wa is this dii... amazing awesme and tremendous..

Dii.. wat are u .. a writer, a poet, a graphic designer, a business women, lawyer,and many more things... wat are you??

M totally amused with the talent you have.. you are just outstanding...

Dii you are a gem...  you are making me a big big big fan of urs.. albeit I am your fan since beginning ... but now I am crossing all lines of craziness.. grt

Dii ... hats off.. for such a amazing work.

Dii, how you write all these things.. frm the interiors to feelings. frm gestures to touch , frm every damn thing to every damn person...

Dii, something for you:

You are always being special

For what I see in you,

You are always so thoughtful

In everything you do.

You are now a part of me

Changing it for better every day,

You touched deep down in my heart

filling happiness in every way.

You always believed in giving

And willing to help in every span

Who is pure and true from heart

Sharing and giving what you can.

What I have found in you

Is deep and special for me

And I am blessed in my life

That you are now a friend of me.

Now about the update:

it was extremely a outstanding update.

Arnav really amaze me.. he is not only a great business entrepreneur , but also a real man who knew to handle everything sply related to Khushi...

He understand her every turmoil and fear and gave her the space to which may help her to ease her turmoils,,

He thinks for every situation before hand to answer her... and wen he cleared her doubts  about his decision showed up that clearly that how clever he is... dii .. u really put the best in his character.

Khushi ... she is just amazing .. I really loved to read her funny part wen she was shooing frogs.. really??? Hahhah it was amazing.

Khushi evn gt scared of touches but she is still trying and I like how she care for him and get angry bout his way he lived in these three years .

The last part really made me feel helpless.. I am wishing Arnav make her come out of her shell soon and willingly that she can accept ..

This was really a amazing update...

And I was really wishing to read about Khushi knowing about her food habits and m happy finally she gets to knw about this.

The kitchen part was all amazing from khushi flared in anger with the available contents in his kitchen to her outburst was .. just tremendous..

You are brilliant dii

I am fine now...Take your time, I am in no rush...

This words were more than wat they just sound... he really can wait for her for long tym.. love him man.. dii you are a terrific writer who knows well to play with words that can reach directly to hearts.

Sorry , due to some reasons..i may not cmnt as detailed as I used to.. but it doesn't apply for future but temporarily due to my hectic life.

Last but not the least .. dii, the poetry take away my heart beats.. I literally took few  minutes to compose myself back for further reading.. it was just outstanding and marvelous .. dii u are really an angel.

God bless you and give you all happiness of the world.

Please bear  my extremely free flying typo mistake thoughts...

Edited by arnavini - 9 years ago
πŸ‘
Originally posted by deepthiya

lala
πŸ‘πŸ‘
MOM urs dis post take my heart..
i was ofline entire day nly missing maasi..😭
she is in hospital😭 n i knw watshe means to u..
hope she wil get fine soon.. n thankyou nt for update bt for dis...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

GET WELL SOON MAAASI N KASAM SE MISSING U BUHT ZYDAAA...
Edited by ShahSAIR - 9 years ago
Congratulations for the new thread. Waiting for the update...