PART 4 OS: Tum meri jaan;hum tumhare zindagi (Part IV)

agbabe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part IV Continuation...

Sorry friends for the delay in Part IV, have been pretty tight with Events and Board Meetings.

Shivani busy sitting at the terrace looking through job ads.  "Shivani, how are you feeling now"?  "Huh Raghu, you came back early.  I'm fine." "How was work"? "Good...what, are you busy reading the newspaper..I mean I have never seen you reading one before"? "Oh, nothing just looking through for job vacancies." "What..job..? Shivani, I need to talk to you now this minute (Raghu in his stern voice)."  "Why, Raghu what is it"?  "Since the last few days you seem to be acting strangely.  I am not sure what happened and why; but moving to Bela's place and now looking for job.  Why, why all this now Shivani.  I don't understand this sudden change in you."  "What's going on you mind and what are you thinking?.  "You are my wife and where I stay is where you stay.  Why can't you understand this simple relationship..huh?" 

"Acha...pathi ..patni...it's so simple for you to say ah Raghu."  "I thought I was your just your malkin, your malikssa's amanat and all this affection and care from you is just out of the promise you gave to Daaju right? "Wah! Raghu wah! when situation suits you, then I am your wife, if not...I am just your responsibility". "Tell me Raghu since when these sudden heart change from you?"  Shivani was in the verge of exploding all her emotions at one go.  Raghu stood speechless for a minute unsure what to say.   Shivani walked closer to him and looked straight into his eyes "kha hua Raghu, why are you being silent, you spoke so much minute ago na answer me now?" 

"Enough Shivani, enough, please don't pretend that you aren't aware of what I am saying or feeling." He shrug her shoulders hurting Shivani and said "I am tired of you telling me what to do".  Why can't I do or say what I have to Shivani, you have to grow and stop behaving like a princess and ordering me around".  I know very well that you know on how I feel for you and that I like you and what more do you need to know damn it...this is what you want to hear... that I L...."  "Stop it Raghu, stop it...you are hurting me...please take your hands off me now!" Shivani was already feeling dreadful as her tears came down like streams of water.

"I don't want anything from you Raghu, neither your care, your concern nor your love".  "You know what; I have been so stupid to actually expect all this from you and I am sorry, so sorry for forcing to do or accept something which you are not interested in".  "Shivani no ... please it's not like that.." "No Raghu you listen to me".  "You know what - I don't deserve this from you."  "After all I went through for you in the name of Love...how could you say such things"?  "Yes, I know what you feel, but what's wrong for you to just put down your damn ego and admit it Raghu ah, now you tell me how I should react, tell me Raghu...the truth is that you don't deserve me or my love". Shivani blurted out and walked away weeping.

"What have I done...what have I done..." Raghu bogged down sobbing feeling completely lost 

PART V coming soon.

Edited by agbabe - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸ‘

Raghu was about to tell her but Shivani stopped him I can understand she is too afraid to be hurt again.

Felt Rashi's pain, you have written it like I was actually watching it on TV.  I could see AB and Mansi as Rashi in those scenes fabulous update.πŸ˜›
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I was waiting for the updt .. got addicted to your OS so much πŸ˜³  ... once again fabulously written πŸ‘πŸ‘

I always wanted to see authorative Raghu in action who sheds the image of a bodyguard and holds Shivani with full authority of a lvoer or a husband and also telling her not to b a princess anymore .. so can imagine Arhaan as Raghu saying all that to Shivani after grabbing her arms 😳 .. Also wanted Shivani to give this matured reality chk to Raghu about how she will no more beg for his love so that Raghu realises how he too needs her in his life , so can imagine Mansi as Shivani saying all that 😳

Now waiting for a passionate and intense confession from Raghu to his Shivani . He got to make up to her in a big way now 😳

Do post part 5 soon
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good one πŸ‘  waiting for next part πŸ˜ƒ
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice one Agnes πŸ‘ and raghu want to surprise her bt she is also right on her place so waiting for next part πŸ˜³
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Super OS Agnes.

I was'nt able to comment earlier ; coz I had bad internet.

I loved writing each part of it . I am happy to see Raghu and Shivani's passion.
ArhanAngadholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m addicted towards ur OS ;) superbbb cant wait fr next part ;)