Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Rubinafan

Superb job afss.u rock my dear.a very very very happy birthday to our Birthday girl Rubina Dilaik

Pleasure will be always mine Susmita 🤗 And it's nothing I think. We can do anything for Rubina :-)

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oke still not global.. im so giving a big complain to the mods.. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜­ so not fair to Rubina... What is going MODS... It is Rubina birthday TODAY!!😭
ashna26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SSRfanForever

Ashna had PMed Shruti di yesterday night to make the thread Global but she did not come online since yesterday. I hope she comes ASAP and make it a GA

PM two times.. getting the silent ignorement .. 😡
ashna26 thumbnail
Also Mods it is her birthday today.. so why not make it global Indiaforums... what is going on???  😕
Afss_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna26

Oke still not global.. im so giving a big complain to the mods..😡😭 so not fair to Rubina... What is going MODS... It is Rubina birthday TODAY!!😭

Can't believe ashna. Really it is unfair to Rubina. What is the gain if they make it global tomorrow? Today is the day!
ashna26 thumbnail

Can't believe ashna. Really it is unfair to Rubina. What is the gain if they make it global tomorrow? Today is the day!

Yes today should have been the day to celebrate and wish Rubina !! Not tomorrow.. so upset and sad with teh mods.. !!

Why other actors.. who has no show. still get their tread global.. but not Rubina..

Afss_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinianil

Hi Rubina,

Wishing you a great year ahead ..May god bless you all the success and happiness in your life ...Hope we fans could see you soon on screen ...All the very best ...
Good job Affs ...!

Thanks dear... :-)
ashna26 thumbnail
Just to unfair to Rubina... I thought Indiaforums was a fair place to all actors.. !! ðŸ˜­ 
Afss_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna26

Yes today should have been the day to celebrate and wish Rubina !! Not tomorrow.. so upset and sad with teh mods.. !!

Why other actors.. who has no show. still get their tread global.. but not Rubina..

Never felt so helpless ashna. Also no article from IF or TC or any other sites... Such a bad day.
ashna26 thumbnail

Me too just sad.. never exptected this from the MODs..

Im just lookinng and thinking for a reason but ..

Never felt so helpless ashna. Also no article from IF or TC or any other sites... Such a bad day.