My prediction...........

heartstrings thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys we all are predicting a love triangle between devyani-rajat-anushka n it will for sure happen...from todays epi its clear neil is falling for devyani n I think she too will fall for neil but devyani as we know is very bubbly n likes air force officers will just get infatuated towards rajat...but eventually will release her feelings for neil...hope it turns out something like dis...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think niel falling for dev is gone create lots of mu !niel will do cute stuff's dev might mu it to b frm Rajat:-\ rajat is going to b flat for Anu :-P
Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have some variation.Rajat seems to be a tough nut to crack as was implied by Minty's talks. But Devyani is going to fall big time for him from the start since she gets carried away by external appearances.Anu is practical and not dreamy like Alka and Devyani so her love story with Rajat won't start head away. Rajat would develop the feelings first for Anu and at the same time would know what Dev feels about him.With regards to Neel,Dev shall snub him for Rajat.
heartstrings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumzz

I think niel falling for dev is gone create lots of mu !niel will do cute stuff's dev might mu it to b frm Rajat:-\ rajat is going to b flat for Anu :-P

hopefully there is no misunderstanding...lets see what happens...
shara16 thumbnail
Agree... anu is practical so she don't fall for Rajat by his position.. but we hav to wait till Monday to judge Rajat's character... attitude or fun guy don't know what character he would be?
heartstrings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Krishna

I have some variation.Rajat seems to be a tough nut to crack as was implied by Minty's talks. But Devyani is going to fall big time for him from the start since she gets carried away by external appearances.Anu is practical and not dreamy like Alka and Devyani so her love story with Rajat won't start head away. Rajat would develop the feelings first for Anu and at the same time would know what Dev feels about him.With regards to Neel,Dev shall snub him for Rajat.

yes exactly devyani is concerned more abt external appearance...so will get attracted towards rajat...but hope eventually she realise her feelings for rajat...n dont want any rona dhona atleast from devyani...coz out of 4 she is one whose very chirpy, funny...
heartstrings thumbnail

Originally posted by: shara16

Agree... anu is practical so she don't fall for Rajat by his position.. but we hav to wait till Monday to judge Rajat's character... attitude or fun guy don't know what character he would be?

Anu will not fall easily...but dev will fall for rajat n rajat will fall for anu...dis will create prob...may be minty can also play role in creating prob coz she doesn't like dev at all...already there are many nok-jhok between minty n dev
heartstrings thumbnail
Guys I read an article about vijendra kumeria...according to dat rajat's character will be of a charming guy with a flirtatious nature.
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ya love triangle is going to happen 
want to know abt rajat characterization ðŸ˜Š

Dev falls for Rajat...I want to know how Rajat fall for Anu  ðŸ˜†

In last epi... I loved DevNe ðŸ˜³
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...manraj...

Guys I read an article about vijendra kumeria...according to dat rajat's character will be of a charming guy with a flirtatious nature.

@ bold yaa me too read ðŸ˜² I thought he s gentle... lets c ðŸ˜Š