Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Even you know that she is not gonna actually move on to another guy.😆 

They are 'it'. Even if both of their characters end up being ruined to the ends of the Earth, they are still gonna end up together because of Yash uncle's plans.😳😆

No i don't 🤢 she would move on and then maybe circumstances lead her back to ballu. But she is capable of this
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

No i don't 🤢 she would move on and then maybe circumstances lead her back to ballu. But she is capable of this

😆
overactor thumbnail
More than the show this forum sucks😵 even if u would say baldev is wearing bad clothes ppl come with their sticks just bcoz they have issues with u and want the forum all to themselves rude behavior and zilch hospitality.
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

More than the show this forum sucks😵 even if u would say baldev is wearing bad clothes ppl come with their sticks just bcoz they have issues with u and want the forum all to themselves rude behavior and zilch hospitality.

Sonu..I got yesterday's AT thing. I want to go to the AT and discuss about stuff but I don't want to do it at the expense of the fun of the other members.

Rest all is between you guys.
overactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Sonu..I got yesterday's AT thing. I want to go to the AT and discuss about stuff but I don't want to do it at the expense of the fun of the other members.

Rest all is between you guys.

Yeah and mocking others by making posts is fine right...riya u wait u would suffer too bcoz this forum is ruled by a gang and that gang wants every1 out so be their yes man or leave ans yes go report me but this is true and making fun of others religion and nationality is justified too👏..
overactor thumbnail
The AT is  a place to bow infront of that gang
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

One thing is clear..mash and i are enemies of pichla janam😡they make me love baldev and then hate his veera poojan

Love baldev..he looked cute if only he was in a kurtatune meri bakri churai ab me churaonga😎i knew it..mash would give a detailed build up for mumbai but nothing for poland👏

Poland me veera tai thi 😆 *enough said*
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ImpossibleGirl2

So for the last week or so, I haven't been looking forward to Veera, even seeing Baldev on screen has done little to amuse me, reason being is most of the episodes have been revolved around Ranvi.

Veera is seriously crossing ALL limits now, treating Baldev as her servant boy, and he's too blinded by his Lady love that he doesn't realise he's being used at present! The comeback of his AYM persona is long overdue. Something HUGE needs to happen now to make Veera realise Baldev's worth!

It's better she does not realise his worth. He is better of without her!
Just amazes me how a bad boy *whose entire world revolved about him* gets wrapped on a girls lil finger, n dances to her tune. Where can I find such a guy oh wait I don't want such chamcha 😆
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Just amazes me how a bad boy *whose entire world revolved about him* gets wrapped on a girls lil finger, n dances to her tune. Where can I find such a guy oh wait I don't want such chamcha 😆

But now his entire world revolves around Veera only 😊

Reminds of Jaggi's dialogue: Veera aap ko phir se apni ungli pe nacha rahi hai 😆
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

bold 👍🏼..joru k ghulams are a big bore🥱