PART 2 UPDATED ** SWARON TWO SHOT : Can the Evil fall in Love

diyaswaronholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
SWARON TWO SHOT
CAN THE EVIL FALL IN LOVE???

Hello guys.. Here's a two shot for my devils.. I would have posted this in Sept but they forced me to do it today. This is the first time am writing something like this plus warning m not a devil :p So do give me ur honest reviews
----------------------------------"---"-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I entered a new place, different from the human world, a place filled with devils. The sky was red, the ground made up of glass and blades, the atmosphere rising with smoke.

Everyone was found to be evil here, not even one breathing in peace, all of them with just one desire : to get back to the Human world. This place, this world was known as HELL! Yes, welcome to the world of hell.. a world made for devils, my world.

I entered this world. It was a different world for new comers but for me, this place was my home.. A home for devils just like me. A place ruled by the biggest devil ever found, Swayam Shekhawat. A devil myself, I cursed the human world and loved hell!

My name is Sharon Rai Prakash, the biggest devil, the one everyone hates. Everyone feared her, she was the only one who ever dared to fight with Swayam Shekhawat

Swayam Shekhawat, the hottest, devil king of hell. How much everyone longed to be with him, everyone wanted a chance to be with him but the Swayam Shekhawat loved only one person, himself.

Hell forgot relationships, it even forgot how the other would feel, Why would anyone care?

"Guys, take a look at the worst looking girl ever. Who could fall in love with her, forget fall who would even think of it! " shouted Swayam

"Mr. Swayam Shekhawat, u better watch ur words or from tomorrow everyone will know u as a coward! " threatened Sharon

"Puhlease I have had enough of ur crap alright! " answered Swayam and left leaving Sharon speechless

"CRAP! UGHHH! THIS DEVIL! " thought Sharon

How much she hated him, how much she fought with him to proove she was right but that guy would never listen. A fact that a dog's tail can never turn straight similarly Swayam Shekhawat was a freaking dog!!! And he.. God just forget it!!

~****~

Swayam stood in his room, staring at his precious mirror, smirking. The mirror was such that didn't show his reflection but it was one which showed the deepest desire of your heart. For him, the mirror neither showed his future nor his popularity.. It showed Sharon ..

Sharon, the girl whom he had fallen for, the one whom he couldn't stop himself from loving her, the one who couldn't allow him to hate her. He didn't know how but he knew just one thing, he had fallen in love with her. She was completely different...

Just then someone interrupted his thoughts, his neck was caught by a strong pair of hands, the oxygen passing through was stopped, breathing just didn't make sense.

Swayam pulled that unknown person, bringing both of them facing eachother, dashing on the bed in each others arms.

"U!!!! What the hell are u doing here? " shouted Swayam

"Hell? Hmm... don't u any other freaking sentence? Oh and leading to your question, I an freaking daring and don't u ever forget that! " answered the unknown person

"Damn, was I so right! She's supposed to be the queen of devils." Thought Swayam

That unknown was actually known, the most daring girl, the love of Swayam, SHARON!!!

"Oh really? If u are Soo daring, u can definitely do this! " challenged Swayam

"Do what?" Asked Sharon, looking blank

Her question was answered by hungry wet lips dashing on her soft trembling ones. She wasn't afraid, she just pulled him towards herself more and started kissing him more intensely. The atmosphere turned steaming hot, her hands ruffling through his jet black hair, his hands tightly coiled around her slender waist, their lips moving in motion. Oxygen wasn't heard off, all they cared for now was eachother, the kiss turning more and more passionate, sensuous, firey every minute. Anyone who would have glanced at them would have known they were deeply madly in love with eachother.

Finally,Sharon pulled back, blushing. Her eyes couldn't stop themselves from staring at the devil's beautiful black orbs.

"See! I told u, everyone is mad for Swayam Shekhawat. In short, u drool for ne like everyone else! " boasted Swayam, smirking

"Really?? Huh! " asked Sharon and pushed him on the bed.

"I freaking don't drool for u, get that straight! But yep, I love u. So shut up!! " shouted Sharon, bursting Swayam's eardrums.

Swayam was shocked in hell, he was happy, he was on cloud 9! He wanted to scream, I love u tooo but his ego stopped him. He was a devil and he couldn't be a lover!

"You love me? Haha, u think I'll ever love u? " asked Swayam

"Well I don't think so. Maybe I should agree with my sister, she's sending me on a date plus that guy is amazing. So don't even worry " answered Sharon evilly

"Then why the hell did u kiss me u bl**dy girl! " shouted Swayam

He was hell angry, his eyes glazed with fire, his head bursting with anger. How could she do that. Hearing that was itself hard for him. He couldn't think more, her lips shut his mouth, those precious lips stayed there for a minute and pulled themselves back. Swayam wanted more, it was like just for seconds

"I can still do that. By the way, devils don't lie!! " said Sharon and left Swayam speechless

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the first part
Hope u guys liked it
Pls share ur reviews and please like
P.s. mansi n chitra di this isn't d one I talked about

SWARON PART 2
Edited by diyaswaronholic - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Snowflakes- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
Superb ts
Loved it
Great wok
Keep writingEdited by nishu98 - 9 years ago
Mansi98 thumbnail
Awesome ts diyu👏
loved it❤️
i even love kriyansh bt this version is i loved more😳
do update next part soon😊
PS-thank god its nt tat os😃
   as ek aur milega😆
shaaz23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Something different to read
I liked it
Update soon
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is sooo amazing Diya...
swaron devils..
I m loving it..

do uodate soon..
thanks 4 d scrap Diya
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res baby :D
-edited-

Tu pakka devil hai re..😆
A different concept.,and i Loved it.
it was so cool to read SwaRon as devils.
The mirror showing deepest desire part reminded me of Harry Potter's Mirror Of Erised. 😳 have you read HP?
The last part was really..☺️
Sharon gave it back to Swayam. truly a devil.
eager to read the next part. :D

cheers
Nishi-A devil too 😈
Edited by Nishi.Kss - 9 years ago
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice one swaron devil??? ok update soon
Incorrect thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyya meri restless🤗
a completely different concept on swaron
loved both our devilish swaron
evn though dey are devils one can not stop adoring dem
do update soon dea

love
shini
athi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Freakin hawt story.loved it.wow both lovey-dovey devils. Swaron r already hawt.ab hell ko jalne se kaun bacha sakta hai.update soon.thnx for the pm.Edited by athi_vrushan - 9 years ago
diyaswaronholic thumbnail
SWARON TWO SHOT
Can the Evil Fall in Love

Hey guys... Hers the second part! MD .. this ones for u.. Hope u guys like it N warning ... am still under 13. Pls remember that n then read Coz am terrible at such scenes. My first try...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"THE FREAKING HELL! UGH! WHATDO I DO!! HOW! AM GONNA KILL HIM! WHAT THE... CAN I STOP GETTING CRAZY! U DEVIL, WHATHAVE U DONE TO ME! " shouted Swayam angrily

He stamped his foot hard, letting the ground shake, his head bursting out with craziness, his eyes shining to kill. Zillions of questions piercing through his mind, questions demanding to be answered. At last, the decision was taken. Sharon mattered more than his damn ego.

"Warning for Ms Sharon Rai Prakash, hope she doesn't get a heartattack! " thought Swayam

~~*~~

Tomorrows arrival surprised all, it was the most beautiful day hell had experienced for centuries. The wind blowed peacefully, the chirps covering the lonesome, the world changing, changing into a different world... A world of LOVE

"Ready? " asked Sharon

"Done sweetheart! " agreed Rahul

Presenting Rahul Rai Prakash, Sharons amazing twin brother, an angel sent to hell when he deserved heaven, the reason why why he was in hell was decided by the God of death...

"So, here's the plan... " started Sharon but.. But she couldn't complete, she wala forced to remain unconscious, forced to be tied in strong harsh ropes, blood passing through the cuts..

~~*~~

Sharon entered the court, the biggest arena of the castle, her sharp eyes glanced around, searching for that dog!

"Hello Devil! " greeted someone, whistling crazily

"SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT!! GET ME OUT OF THESE ROPES NOW! " roared Sharon

Swayam just smirked, posing with attitude

"So, u think I'm gonna allow u to go on a date huh? Well LOL because u are here! Unfortunately The Swayam Shekhawat is faster than u! "Answered Swayam

"U KNOW WHAT! just remove this damn rope and u are dead. WOAH WAIT! NO DATE? BREAKING NEWS SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT IS IN LOVE WITH SHARON RAI PRAKASH! " shouted Sharon

Swayam's eyes turned deep red, his hands trembling as he rushed to Sharon. He grasped her neck and pulled it towards himself, their eyed locked with the other, when Swayam spoke ...

"I'm a devil and devils never lie! Well Sharon, u crap the truth is I freaking love u dammit!! " shouted Swayam

Sharon gasped, atlast she has heard what she wanted to, those 3 magical words she craved for, Swayam had left her speechless ..

Swayam touched the ropes still binding her, he held her hand gently and removed the ropes, healing, calming even the slightest pain by soothing it with kisses. Every rope cut, every wound streaming with blood, nothing paining, every minute, every second she was calmed down, those hot lips passing their passion, mesmerising her.

Finally the ropes were cut, Sharon stood up, she allowed her hands to rest on Swayam's shoulders but they were removed. Swayam covered her waist with his strong arms, their hot breaths making eachothher go raving mad, their lips just away by millimeters. But...

"Bhai!! " shouted someone

"Amazing, just amazing! As usual your timing is perfect my sister! " muttered Swayam

Sharon felt herself going red, her eyes dropping down, was she blushing?? No ways, she was a devil, she had to act as if she didn'tcare.

"Umm Swayam, I gotta go okay. See u! " said Sharon

"Huh, itni bhi jaldi kya hai! " thought Swayam

Swayam grabbed Sharon's hand and pulled her towards himself, allowing her to dash ok his chiselled muscular chest.

"Swayu, your sister ..." started Sharon

"Shh... we're devils! Who cares if she sees us." Murmured Swayam

He removed sharons feet off the ground, her body wrapped in his arms, her waist bound tightly, her legs interlocking him. Rey locked her between the wall and him, his lips moved closer to hers, her hands proceeded to hug his neck.

Swayam pecked Sharon, their lips smoothing each others out, their hot breaths making the other breathless. The room was made a sauna, steaming hotness filled every corner, both being one.

Swayam placed wet kisses on Sharon 's cheeks, moving them gently to her nose, forehead ... Sharon had had enough, her patience was at its end, she couldn't resist it anymore, she locked her lips tightly with his, she let the passion, the devilness flow.

Their lips worked ok motion, leaving that moment was impossible, they were born for eachother. Swayam pulled back, he looked at Sharon, asking for permission. Sharon simply nodded.. Swayam was just about to start with another session completed with hotness, maybe just place a trail of kisses just then...

"Sir, are u and Sharon together? "

"When did u propose her"

"Everyone says that u love just yourself. What it the truth? "

The hall was gushing with reporters, each trying to create a breaking news!

"WOAH WAIT! WHAT THE FREAKING HELL! HELL HAS REPORTERS?? " shouted Swaron

~~*~~

----------------------------------------------

-Well that's a wrap I know it was short...
Hope u guys liked it
Pls comment and like Jhootas and chappals welcome!!Edited by diyaswaronholic - 9 years ago