Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
ATTENTION EVERYONE... 
I am very glad that you all love my updates and enjoy it. But I am sorry to tell you all that I am closing this FF. Because I got a pm from one of the member stating that I should not write a story about about any village and it's culture and not to follow romeo and juliet concept. I already stated in my first update that I am not humiliating anyone but it had not worked and I am OK with it. I didn't feel bad because I am ANYA lover and my work is to entertain you all and I am sure I am doing it... 
So don't be sad guys, I vl not be able to continue this FF but I vl definitely write a new story with new concept... Plz encourage me and keep on loving my stories... 
THANK YOU, LOVE YOU ALL... 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ILuvAnya

ATTENTION EVERYONE... 

I am very glad that you all love my updates and enjoy it. But I am sorry to tell you all that I am closing this FF. Because I got a pm from one of the member stating that I should not write a story about about any village and it's culture and not to follow romeo and juliet concept. I already stated in my first update that I am not humiliating anyone but it had not worked and I am OK with it. I didn't feel bad because I am ANYA lover and my work is to entertain you all and I am sure I am doing it... 
So don't be sad guys, I vl not be able to continue this FF but I vl definitely write a new story with new concept... Plz encourage me and keep on loving my stories... 
THANK YOU, LOVE YOU ALL... 

Oh My God!!! But you took a strong decision!!! Appreciate it!!! Thanks for a lovely FF!!!
Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

Oh My God!!! But you took a strong decision!!! Appreciate it!!! Thanks for a lovely FF!!!

Thank you dear... Sry for inconvenience... Vl start new one soon... 
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very sad dear such a lovely FF i will going to miss your FF
Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety71

Very sad dear such a lovely FF i will going to miss your FF

Thanks dear.. Vl definitely start new one.. I have lots of stories in my bag. Definitely vl going to share 
Cheenu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry to know this dear  I am regularly following your FF very upset 
Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyarocks81

Sorry to know this dear  I am regularly following your FF very upset 

It's k.. Thanks for support 
son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's a beautiful storyline. .I don't feel there is any thing to oppose??  Ok I respect your decision. .will be waiting for your new ff please start soon :)
Somulove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very sorry to know this dear please continue it without using village culture and tradition straight Anya love story
Badtameejdil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is it? so bad anyhow try to finish dear story was getting very interesting