Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the WU Sheena..
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
The Last segment

Originally posted by: SimplyAshVikian

""" @nesnee  

@AshaNegi7 Celebrates her Birthday with Tellybytes FINAL: http://youtu.be/hPQmY0P4lOU  via@YouTube

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPQmY0P4lOU&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Cap Credit: Deepali:
SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WU of TB segment Final Part 

Asha : okk this cake is from Ananya Bedi .I would like to thank ananya bedi for this yummy chocolate cake .You all will surely make me fat ðŸ˜† .I try to be on diet but no we dont want 
(She cuts the cake ) This is for you ananya 

Asha : ok I got a chocolate and who send it to me ..ohh its from Asha bisht .ohh we share the same name and I know you are on twitter also ðŸ˜ƒ 
(Asha gifts her a scrapbook with all her fans messages)   wow this is something which Ireally need time to read thank you so much ðŸ˜ƒ 
Asha shows the card made by Asha Bisht and chocolate 

Asha : so the last time the eye lock game that you all made us to play and in which I lost and Rithvik won.So gift for him and for me nothing   ðŸ˜† No its okk I got so many gifts  ðŸ˜† but surely your gift will search to rithvik .Thank you 

Asha : Okk so to all my friends ,my fans I just want to say that you all did so much harwork ,put in so much efforts  to make my birthday so special .Specially you all had in mind that as rithvik is not here this time so Asha should not feel sad ,should not feel lonely 
You all have done so much hardwork .
Thank you guys thank you so much .I dont know what to say apart from thank you 
Thank you sounds so small  for it .Thank you so much for doing so much for me and I am definitely gonna tell to Rithvik tonight and this is ..ummm I really dont know what to say .Such a big surprise for me .It is the best day of my life thank you so much guys thank you 
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks alot for the WU and CAPs guys... ðŸ¤—
Ashu was busy still loved all the Birthday segments...
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Credit: Deepali