Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: style14

OMG a fan gifted Ashu an IPAD and she/he did not even reveal their identity.😲

Kinda liked that not revealing identity part. Seemed more genuine and less of showing off IMO
(of course I could be proven wrong if things turn out otherwise...)
SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TB Gift segment 3rd part WU

Asha : This is from Prema ..Ohh wow thats a HTC cover .This is so cute ..I dont have my phone now .My picture on it .when I get my phone I will put it on πŸ˜ƒ 

Asha : (she opens the gift ..Its a snow globe ) wow this is so pretty ..I am so sorry priyanka I got so excited that I didnt read the hint .
Chit : This is a gift  which is similar to the gift which Om had gifted to shantipriya in OM shanti Om 

Asha : So cute yaar ..Everything is so cute .. I dont have words for it I swear

Asha : So this 25 gifts for my 25th Birthday that my fans sent for me .I really wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart  .
I dont know what to say besides thank you .Thank you feels so small infront of everybody's effort and hardwork .I really dont know what to say and I think my Birthday is done I dont need any other party or anything .Thank you so much guys ..Thank you for this 

Next Gift is from Riya 
she had sent Card ,chocolates and a small globe with Princess written on it 

Message on Card 
Dearest Asha this is a rushed message as I am at the post office .You are a wonderful actress and a beautiful soul .I wish you that u have a brilliant year ahead and a wonderful future with rithvik .God bless may all ur dreams come true 

Asha : They will if u guys are with us .Thank you so much 

Another card sent from Ohona 
Message on Card : 
Happy Birthday Princess .One year older but always looking young as ever .Pinky promise we will always support u  

Asha : thank you so much Ohona ..More messages at the back 
I will read it later but its Hi from Cutegem .
Yusra Khan says you are amazing and happy birthday
Ayesha begum says Happy Birthday 
and U want more ashvik selfies .Let rithvik come na we will send u more Ashvik selfies  πŸ˜ƒ.Thank you so much for this  

Asha : Okk I guess this is a dress from H&M .I like H&M .This is very classy .I really appreciate this .I like black and white and there is a pouch .Thats a pretty color .
and there is a top aww such a cute top .Earrings so cool πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› 
Lip balm I am gonna open it later .Thank you so much for all this gifts so happy πŸ˜ƒ and there is a bag also inside quite cool and classy .Its a sling bag .its damm cool thank you guys and there is one chocolate also 
I will have to read this letter .A bit time shortage but still I will read this letter 

Letter :

I love you a lot Asha .No one can resist loving you even rithvik had stated many times that he is one lucky soul to have u as his soulmate .Infact both of you are lucky for each other .There are millions of girls out there  wanting to have rithvik as their life partner .You both are match made in heaven and inspiration for many in several ways 
Honestly even if I was so lucky to have any of you too as my life partner in this life I would have said No because you both are made for each other .I cannot imagine u both with anyone else in real life .May God bless you both 

So reel v/s real 
Speaking of reel life now .Asha I have heard/ read in an interview that you felt jealous when u saw rithvik shooting an intimate kind of scene with his costar .That is one of the things  which made you realize that what you feel for rithvik is more than friendship .I swear to god I had the exact same feeling when I saw that scene on TV .Shirtless rithvik in a swimming pool with his co actor 
Now things are completely different as at that time you both were not together in real life ..but now there is  a unbreakable bond between you two .Now I would be upset at all if I see Rithvik performing any kind of scenes  with any co actor coz I completely understand the kind  profession that you both are in 

Let us talk about the birthday gift now .Asha I am sending you a precious gift .Gift is precious as it is for you and I hope you would like it and would use it too .I have not revealed my identity in this letter or on the gift as it doesnt not matter which fan sent it to you .I am Ashvikian and all I want is a lovely segment from telly Bytes in which you are doing full on masti .The gift for you is the IPad with retina display which you can use with WIFI cellular data .Your eyes will not strain due to the retina display So now you can watch all your nach baliye videos and put selfies on a bigger screen .If you use it it will be the biggest return gift for me 
You and rithvik appreciate us a lot for the smallest gift and letter that fans send do not do that for me please .I have not done anything great for you actually I have a selfish motive here .Whenever someone send u gift we feel so excited and delighted for the lovely segment that we get and this is all that I want .I am always thirsty for your segments ,pics and tweets and I am sure all other fans feel the same of them 

About revealing my identity .I have another envelope in this letter that has a code written in it .I have an exact copy of the same page that I have sent you .You open that envelope and see the code only you and rithvik will know the code .When you meet me I will tell you that code that will asure you that I am the one who sent you this gift until then when you use this IPad remember all the Ashvikians .Our love for you is far beyond this words in it 

Thank you to all the media who wrote about Ashvik .Special thanks to Miss Aqsa Akbani for helping our love reach our stars .A big shoutout to Miss Shivangi Kulkarni 
for the awesome photos of Ashvik we want more and another shoutout to all the silent fans who love ashvik but not so active on twitter or FB 

Asha : thank you so much I really want to know who you are I swear πŸ˜› 
This is the code thing .I really want the person to say this code .Seriously I have no words .God I Pad 

Asha was shocked as well as embarrassed to see the gift .She then clicked picture of her with the IPad 

To be continued 

Edited by SimplyAshVikian - 9 years ago
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Btw Asha fav'd this

Anmol~Ashvikian~ @Ashish_Holic    1h

Th fan hu sent an IPad to @AshaNegi7 without revealing his/her identity mkes me realize tht th wrld is stil ful of sch genuine ppl.Hats of!

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Kinda liked that not revealing identity part. Seemed more genuine and less of showing off IMO
(of course I could be proven wrong if things turn out otherwise...)

Ya me too😊
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Asha Negi Receives Surprise from Sixteen Sweet Ashvikans

http://youtu.be/EGP2sXVW1PE
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGP2sXVW1PE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE] 
style14 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Ashfaque.
Looks like they have merged the gifts from previous parts into one video.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Asha Negi Celebrates her Birthday with Tellybytes Part 4

http://youtu.be/4_mqfL9X1fU

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_mqfL9X1fU&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE] 
30368 thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Asha negi birthday Telly Bites segment part 4  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_mqfL9X1fU&feature=youtu.be  Edited by 30368 - 9 years ago
SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WU of TB seg Part 4 

Asha gets a birthday card and there was no name written on it 

Next gift is from Deepali and its Tops and dresses

Asha : Hi deepali how are u ?
Aww this is such a cute top and one more dress πŸ˜ƒ This is so cutee 
Thank you πŸ˜ƒ Such a cute skirt yaar πŸ˜› 
This is again a dress with a letter ..wow very nice Thank you 

(Asha reads the card ) To read Asha Many many Happy returns of the day from Dhanshree and Deepali 

Asha : deepali why didnt u come .Come to our sets .My new set πŸ˜ƒ 

Card : 
To Asha from deepali and dhanshree .Wishing that all your dreams come true and each day holds something nice and wonderful for you 

Next gift is also from Deepali 
Asha : Wow ..why all these dresses are small ..You like seeing ur Asha di in small dresses only  πŸ˜†  
I will wear this all 
She also gets earrings and rings 
Asha : Thats an Indian wear which I got for a change .Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ 
wow this is a saree I guess ..OKk let any award function come will definitely wear it 

Asha : wow this is from Ananya ..such a nice purse .multi colored purse 
I think this is some photo lamination think ..Yaa photos can be put in it 
Another photo frame (it was of heart shape ) and I am getting the hints behind sending such photo frames πŸ˜† I will do what u all want 
Ganuu (Ganpati) πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ Thank you guys thank you so much 
(Asha gets a heart shaped pillow type gift which had friends forever written on it )Yess ananya we are friends forever and there is a letter which I am gonna read later 
okk no that is .
Happy Friendship day to the most wonderful couple of this world from Ananya Bedi 

Asha : Thank you so much ananya thats really sweet of u 
(she gets another bag from ananya) oh my god thats so cool I love the color that would go with any dress .But an amazing choice ananya .Thank you so much 
Thank you for making my birthday so special everybody 

Asha : Okk I have been told this gift is for rithvik .Let me read this letter

Happy Birthday to the Nightingale of  India πŸ˜› Happy Birthday to the most wonderful person on the earth Asha .I want to say a lot of things but I do not know where to start from .You are the reason of smile ,reason of falling in love and living life laughingly .You are just awesome .keep rocking and laughing .Your wishes are always with you 
From Ananya Bedi ,Canada 

Asha : Thank you ananya thats really sweet of you .let me open the gift 
(Its a bag ) I swear he would be so happy to see this .He was wanting to have one such bag and you have fulfilled his wish .I am gonna tell him will click a picture and send it to him .Thank you so much 

Ananya also sent showpieces 
Asha : Wohoo ..this is definitely going to Rithvik's new house .Thank you so much ananya .You gave rithvik one more thing to keep at his home .so we will definitely keep this at his new home 

Asha : Ananya u send so many gifts  for me .I dont know I am saying thank you from long to u all but this thank you looks so small  infront of ur efforts which u do for me .Your hardwork ,your love and your support always .I swear I am speechless right now and I so wanna thank you all for making my birthday so special .
I dont even feel like celebrating my birthday because its already celebrated by you guys and I think this is my birthday and I am celebrating it right now 
Thank you so much ananya and I know you have been busy with your work and you try a lot to do something or other for us .So I just wanna thank you .Thank you so much 

Asha : This is from Shehnaaz and Zainab .Beautiful and classy purse .Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ 
To my princess from shaikh zainab .Thank you zainabb thats such a cute dress 
Thank you guys.I dont know how to react I swear 

Asha : Chocolates for me ..you dont want me to lose weight or what πŸ˜† Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ 

Asha : this is from Yashvi and ranjani 
To asha with lots of love and hugs  πŸ˜ƒ
 Asha : I hardly use clutches but I am gonna use it from now onwards so classy .Thank you so much 
Chocolates πŸ˜ƒ thank you so much 
(There is a letter too from yashvi and ranjani) Yashavi I am gonna read it later 

I am so sorry guys i am not able to read ur letters today its because I am on shoot and I can hardly make out time for this but I am just trying my best 

Yashvi also sent a birthday Card to Asha 
 Card : Happy Birthday hope you have a happy day 

Asha : You already have made my day happy 

Card : Lots and lots of love and kisses to you princess .Happy Birthday love you and enjoy your day 

Asha : Thank you so much yashvi 

To be continued...
style14 thumbnail
Congrats Deeps, Dhanushree, Ananya, Shehnaz and everyone who sent gifts...