Frequent Posters

Vaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
And one day we'll this guy shine brighter than d brightest star in the sky ^_^
Sehr_VruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I woke up and the first thing I saw is the link of this article Suhana sent me on WA
And this made my day😳
Thank you so much T2
This is really an awesome article
keep covering him more and more
May he shine brighter and brighter every day 

surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was really an amazing article covered by telegraph! Got to know few things of him which made me all the more much proud fan of his.
Great post uzma!
Summer_Rain thumbnail
one of his best interviews till date <3 and wat makes it icing on the cake is this is featured on his hometown editorial T2..
god bless him <3
thanks for making me smile uzzie :p
..Fazza.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly, these answers show that how down to Earth Shantanu is. I loved all his answers and the people related to him talked so well. 😊 But the only thing I laugh at is 'his favorite actors'. I mean really funny though I know that they are amazing actors but you know saab actors normally Salman Khan, SRK, Hrithik Roshan etc etc ko apna favorite bolte hain but then this shows his uniqueness πŸ˜³Waise meine kahin paara tha ke Shantanu ka all time favorite actor Aamir Khan hai. Is it true? 
Though mere aur Shantanu ki choice kaafi haad tak milti hain. Hobbies, Fashion Icon, Songs, Shy by Nature πŸ˜‰...Hahaha  πŸ˜†

P.S - Glad that he doesn't like shows like Bigg Boss & would love to see him in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ShaReYam - 9 years ago
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the answers he gave ^_^
It feels great to know Shantanu Maheshwari shared the cover page of t2 πŸ˜ƒ
GlamourousPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Proud of him...understatement...just don't know what to say...
May God bless him wid DA very best of everything may he keep achieving greater heights...
Keep ruling our hearts Mr. Maheshwari...

P.S.: glad dat he is not in for bigboss..eeekkss BB...would love to c him in JDJ but who would b da partner????...let's leave it on tym...
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That awesome feeling when one sees their favourite actor on the cover-page of the most popular newspaper in Kolkata. I have always wanted T2 to cover him coz they always cover Kolkata talent. And finally they did.
Next I want him covered in Cal Times.
beintehha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Feeling so proud to b shantanu maheshwari fan...and also how humble n down to earth person he is...Shantanu u r truely an inspiration for others and that always reflects in your articles n ivs...ur shy nature,ur dedication towards dance n d3,respect for others; shows how sincere you are as person ...loved the line said by ur friend dat swayam of d3 is nice guy but shantanu is even nicer...this says everything about u...and yes we would love to see u acting in movies ...tfs  Edited by VIBGYOR_7 - 9 years ago
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The most humble, down to earth celeb.,Luv his simplicity . Proud Shantanu Maheshwari fan
😊

Shantanu Maheshwari Rules ⭐️