Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Gorgeous stuff Mansi!
.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Mansi πŸ˜ƒ
The HP one is just stunning. So jealous of Linz <33 The way you used the texture and blended it flawlessly in the picture gives me chills. The good kind πŸ˜† And the  coloring is just magical. You cant just  stop staring at it <3

Love the cropping for Adela's request :)

Love the Cropping for Steph's request. I love how each pic is different in terms of coloring and texture and just the style of it. And the placement of the picture ... Perfect <3

The JodhaAkbar picspam is just stunning. As always, perfect cropping but what I love the most is the coloring, It is just simple enhancement of the picture. Not too much and not too less.

Ohhh I Love Priya's request. I llove the cropping. The way you removed the BG from the picture...Flawless. I love the texture and the style of the pic. Especially for the latter one in the second row. That one is just beautiful. I also love the B/W for the former one in the 2nd row. 

OMG Vizzy's request is beautiful. I just love the coloring <3

Bhavika's request is just lovely. I love how you did the text. Especially the "beyond love" in the last one.

This update was stunning like always <3 

reflections. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Perfection. Every single one of them. The icons are amazing. Neat and brilliant. The HP sig is waaay too awesome for words and the textures are classy. Saving 'em all. 
.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Back with another comment πŸ˜†

I love these above icons the most. 
(1st one) I just love the simplicity of this. The subtle coloring and the light yellow texture <3 Simply stunning <3

(2nd one) I love the texture for this icon.

(3rd one) The cropping of this icon is just flawless. And especially the BG texture <3 PErfectly matches his shirt.

(4th one) I love the text style and the double ranbir pic. It creates a stunningly different effect <3

(5th one) I love the text style of this one. And the Texture you used is just stunning. I love the yellow pattern one and also the one you used on the picture. 

This HP creation is just MINDBLOWING. The seamless blending of the picture and the texture creates a beautiful effect. The coloring and the textures and the style of this is just mesmerizing. 

Lovely Work Mansi 😊
priya185 thumbnail
ranbir and emma icons and these textures are fab

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Superb update Mansi. I saved alot of the icon textures. Would use and definitely credit you. AND I had checked the requests update but couldn't comment, so I'll start with them first.
This one is an absolute stunner, how flawlessly texture merges with the pic, and this is something I have seen you do with such ease. I love it.

^Just pretty awesome coloring. Lovely greenish hue in the bottom center. Love it.

Coming to the current update,
 < Aaah! This is so simple, yet so inspiring and meaningful. I am in love with this completely. Too good Mansi.

< Aah this one is too perfect. Just lovely <3

^This is flawless, I wonder if I could do stuff like this... ever. You're just an ace in this style. <3

Keep rocking Mansi!
StayStrong thumbnail
😎

wowww⭐️

πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

goshh you have made it so beautifully, the way you have manage to write the text with such a style,hats off to youπŸ‘

love the icon textures.

my favorite❀️
Mallu

thegameison thumbnail
You, my friend, are extremely awesome. Those icons are brilliant, each one of them. I like how one of Ron's icons has a Hindi song on it. Technically, the texture and the detail on everything there is beautiful and precise. I'm gonna use the Harry Potter edit and someday, those icon textures and definitely, the Ron icon with the Hindi caption. πŸ˜ƒ

See you round!
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely icon textures... saving all of them πŸ˜³ 

The HP siggy is gorgeous... πŸ˜³

this is way too cute πŸ˜† the text and Ron's expression..hilarious 
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res

edited
This is gorgeous. Love the background. The text is amazing, great use of font.
This is super cute. The colouring is great, the cropping is amazing, and the texture looks great.
This is a piece of art. Love everything about it. SHEER PERFECTION!!
I simply adore this. The colouring is amazing. Love the texture.
This is just WOW!!! Love the texture, great cropping. And the text is perfect, the icing on the cake. What font is it?
This is super cute. I love how the colouring is quite different from your previous work. And the text fits perfectly with the cap. The texture looks great. Overall, the perfect package.
The rest of the icons are amazing as well.
The HP edit is simply stunning! I love the style. Your use of texture is genius. It's FLAWLESS.
And the icon textures are amazing. Saved. Will credit!
Edited by 26javey - 9 years ago