Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Very decent convo Raya had compare to previous one only because of the interview. Ram had seen potential in her and Priya is thinking that he will not give job to her but opposite happened and she got but still she has yet to decide...
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice update...
aww priya ko job milgayi...?
hope she will join that job...
looking forward for the next part...

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1
awesome too good I just loved the first part it was so cute to read too nice I really enjoyed while reading so Ram has son & Priya has daughter good even both knows each other from past... it's nice you started past story in this also I enjoyed their first meeting it was really good... lovely enjoyed it a lot...

leena04 thumbnail

Part 2
awesome the past story is really too good I liked it so much so Vik is from reach family not Ram this time... good but who is the girl came to meet him well who ever will be she Priya will find out soon *lol*... so moving for next to read...

leena04 thumbnail

Part 3
awesome it's so in testing RaYa's cat dig fight continues destiny had already made lots of plan for them so no issue of worried hoe will they meet next & trust me I m finding ea h way very intersting loving it a lot so now moving for next let's see what happens next lovely. ...

leena04 thumbnail

Part 4
awesome too good yaar so destiny finally brought RaYa to front of each other like anything Shurti selected unknowingly Ram ' office only for Priya to get job poor Priya always tied up kn mess lol but lovely & intersting too I enjoyed it a lot now eagerly waiting for next part do post soon waiting. ..