ya that's like the high-point in hamet na

Yes!...😊
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
vssaras thumbnail
@sunnydogra: Bismil track from Haider is why Gulzar is in a league of his own !!
vssaras thumbnail
@cherlasri: @shahidkapoor  no difference in both

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This movie should be hit. Vishal bhardwaj is one of the brilliant directors n storyteller in industry and this movie with its cast and songs looks very promising.
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic. Watched the song on television a few days back and loved it. So, this is supposed to be the famous climatic play-within-the-play, meta-theatrical scene of Hamlet, right?
Since he is retelling the story, I have a feeling it just might be. Looks brilliant. I literally cannot wait for the film. 
vssaras thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Fantastic. Watched the song on television a few days back and loved it. So, this is supposed to be the famous climatic play-within-the-play, meta-theatrical scene of Hamlet, right?

Since he is retelling the story, I have a feeling it just might be. Looks brilliant. I literally cannot wait for the film. 

Yes... Haider is telling his uncle via the puppets what he had done to his father...every character's acting is on display...⭐️
vssaras thumbnail
@chote_nawab1: Today watched song bismil from #Haider fabulous  @ShraddhaKapoor look gorgeous in Muslim look while @shahidkapoor is always best in all form
vssaras thumbnail
@swatigarg20: I shouldn't compare but i like Shahid Kapoor's dance in Bismil more than Hrithik Roshan's in Bang Bang. #OkayICompared #KillMe
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Is it just me...or does it seem like Haider is creating more of a buzz than Bang Bang? I don't know if its just me...It certainly seems like that to me.

I liked the teaser of Bang Bang...but from there onwards it was downwards. The fake photoshopped posters, the bland songs...its just not clicking with me.

Haider on the other hand is looking more and more promising every day. It doesn't have that "fake" glossy kind of picturization to it that Bang Bang has.  And this song is amazingly unique and epic!

And a lot of people will kill me for this but Shahid-Shraddha's chemistry in that khul ke song has really surpassed anything ive seen in Bang Bang with Hrithik and Katrina! And this is coming from someone who likes Hrithik more than Shahid and likes Katrina more than Shraddha!
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 9 years ago