Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

if every articles turn fake till date.bobby is barkat,mamu drak past,Zain death everything is fake so it also.cv's just can ditch us after give us so much hope.

Hmmm...i feel like begging the cvs for not ditching us this tym just for making twists...zarina is enuf for us nw
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

This is an IF article, so the chance of it being fake is limited..

I just wish Aaliya goes away from Zain's life without third talak.. He can get engaged or even married to whoever after that..

I would si despise seeing Aaliya maaried to Rehan or playing mother to his kids... 

I feel angry at myself for builing so high hopes...

Just hope,pray n watch...im soo scaredd
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys, this is fake!!
Come on, when did Suraiya even go to Matheran along with them?? Please just stay calm and watch the show, the CV's won't give us such a crappy track.
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Maybe...hate cameos 
Why r they planning to ruin such an awesome show

If a talaq don't happen show will not be ruined. They need drama to move the story forward. Zaya relation is not intended to be smooth. The whole story is about them and problems in their life. So separation ton hoga and there will be drama, but the end game is always zaya. So don't worry.
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ws sooo ecited for tonght epi now ths news hs spoilt the mood bt I stll beliv in cv's as I alwys did months bck thr ws article abt leap,zain death,fight durng zubair trck etc bt nothing happened so with tht hope wl c thrgh thz !!! bt yeah f thz turns out to b true thn yeah seriously bye to beintehaa

may b zain doesn't wanna gve divorce n suri excutes her plan with her promise saying zain to get engaed or to have two wifes lyk fahad god nooo 
tht promise hs something to do wth ths
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys please calm down and trust the cvcs because for this track there has been nothing given away it's all hidden so clearly the article is fake and please can you all learn from your mistakes of not trusting the team who work extremely hard for us and are tired for telling us not to believe spoilers
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So if the divorce happens aliya has to marry someone and consummate the marriage ðŸ˜³I suppose rehan was going to expose nafeesa and aliya's innocense was going to be proved too ? I think thats what he promised to surri ? He is going to do that for his mom if this article is true else why will he do that when loves aliya so muchNot interested in all this man!

PS- but still i wont believe in such article before watching the actual episode because we always do this so i would say keep calm and watch BI please .
Edited by Aisha.K - 9 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
PEOPLE CALM DOWN...WE SHOULD ONLY WAIT AND WATCH..JST DONT BELIEVE THESE SPOILERS...

WE ARE ALREADY ON THREAT FOR THURSDAY AS COLORS IS ANNOUNCING THT WHICH SHOW IS ENDING...JUST KEEP CALM
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
one more cameo
this is too much now
already two cameos entered this week
now one more 😡
pagalpanthi/bewakoofi koi hadh toh hogi
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Btw we had an article from this TB where they mentioned BI will end but it was false news right ? We enjoyed this week becuz there were no spoilers or any news right ! Lets ignore all this and just watch BI -.-