Can we stop the leap talks please .

RoSalRules thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Friends i think talking about the leap is ruin the moment . Lets enjoy Praja marriage as RoSal . After leap i will leave the forum and seems i am not alone to think like that. The members who have been  discussing MP's story and episodes will be leaving post leap . The members i know will leave and so will i but when we are together here in MP forum , when the forum is all ours . Lets not give any heed to leap and the actors who will be featured as PrAja .

Living the moment is important 😃. Future ke chakkar me aaj bigad raha hai kinda thing is happening so leave the worry . Nothing gonna change . This show is bound to be fail after leap. We can't do anything in it 🤢.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I second you ðŸ˜ƒ And I also think, we should also stop talking about post leap casting and stuff. ðŸ˜•
atominis thumbnail
Yeah. Jo kachra hona tha woh toh ho gaya. ðŸ¤¢
I agree we should enjoy last phase with good cast and have a grand farewell party also later where we can share memories of last 1 year. Praja wedding and farewell party. Two celebrations should be done for maximum fun the last time.
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
even i agree...just that i wont stop watching the show...
n i wont leave this forum...
it is actually whats happening...
the news of the leap has undermined everyone's spirits of PrAja marriage...the khemas remain silent all day long...
honestly...Leap is inevitabe. For that...why should we spoil the magic of our last momments with RoSal as PrAja and the other child actors?? We should concentrate on their wedding and give them a grand farewell...rather than start crying from this very day,,,...n not even enjoy their last moments..."
RoSalRules thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chitra89

I second you ðŸ˜ƒ And I also think, we should also stop talking about post leap casting and stuff. ðŸ˜•

Thanks for understanding chitra 😃.
RoSalRules thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Yeah. Jo kachra hona tha woh toh ho gaya. ðŸ¤¢

I agree we should enjoy last phase with good cast and have a grand farewell party also later where we can share memories of last 1 year. Praja wedding and farewell party. Two celebrations should be done for maximum fun the last time.

Completely agree with you . Lets enjoy RoSal as PrAja and than will cherish the memories 😳.
RoSalRules thumbnail

Thanks 😃
RoSalRules thumbnail

ðŸ˜ƒ
RoSalRules thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aru_A

even i agree...just that i wont stop watching the show...

n i wont leave this forum...
it is actually whats happening...
the news of the leap has undermined everyone's spirits of PrAja marriage...the khemas remain silent all day long...
honestly...Leap is inevitabe. For that...why should we spoil the magic of our last momments with RoSal as PrAja and the other child actors?? We should concentrate on their wedding and give them a grand farewell...rather than start crying from this very day,,,...n not even enjoy their last moments..."

Totally agree , i am not leaving because RoSal won't be there but i rather i am not finding the adult actors suitable that's all . But what i wanted is that my fellow MPians/ friends should enjoy PrAja marriage and don't think about the leap 🤢.