Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Sanam Johar is the winner of Life OK's Dare 2 Dance?

The thrilling and one of a kind dance show Dare 2 Dance (SOL) on Life OK started with a bang with some amazing dance performances. The show will churn out some wonderful acts in a superbly daring way.

Shot in Cape Town, the show is hosted by Khiladi of Bollywood, Akshay Kumar. 13 participants, successful in acting and dancing are a part of the series and the filming was completed last week.

And now we have got our hand on the name of the probable winner who managed to perform the best in the most daring of situations.

Any guesses who the winner is?

Well, it's none other than the talented and good looking Sanam Johar, as per source information.

Sanam as viewers would know was part of Dance India Dance 3 and then returned as a skipper (mentor) for kids inDID Lil Masters 3. He has also been a part of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa as a choreographer.

When we called the lanky dancer he shared, "I have no idea about it. The final round is yet to happen and as per our information it will be shot in India later next month and aired live."

We sent a text to producer Fazila Allana who replied stating, "Actually we have not shot the last segment yet so we don't have a winner so far... And this is exactly why :) (sic)"

Only time will tell who the final winner would be, till then enjoy some mind blowing performances in the show.

ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
So disappointed that fanaah is going off already. I know they say season 2, but how long will that take. We didnt even get rithvik as vidhyut. After all that promoting and answering the being a werewolf againquestion over and over, we get nothing but more waiting.  πŸ˜”

And now that we have to wait for season 2 rd cant take up any other soap so we wont see him there. I dont want Asha on fanaah. So it will take even longer to get Ashvik on screen again.  Not happy.

I know God has something better in store for both asha and rithvik careerwise.  I pray we dont have to wait too long.

Edited by ampliphy - 9 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
more than disappointing i think this is a boon for us ashvikians...i know its sad..but i want to take it in a positive way..both rithvik n asha r free now..their projects away from each other didnt work as we wanted..so now they can be cast together..ashvik the way we love..i read somewhere that they r lucky for eachother and shld mostly opt to work together..
and how much we , including me, hate ekta for ruining ARVI story, we would be eternally grateful to her for giving us ARVI and Ashvik ..she brings out the chemistry like no one else..her jodis r magical..
and ekta is capable of making a clean, light , lovely show like hum panch.
i hope she casts ashvik in such a light hearted show..and there's a variety of their friends to choose from..for rest of the cast..so many r kinda free from their shows.
jia, shruti, ankit, anubhav from PR, karan wahi, vivaan dsena,vahbiz,suyyash, gurmeet, karan..lots more.

or cast them exclusively in some awesome show...
 we want ashvik back..bas
style14 thumbnail
I can understand Alex, but TV is always unpredictable. Vikas could have continued Fanaah with Anita and Anshuman but they must have had their reasons for ending Season 1 quickly. 

Honestly, Im slightly happy cause Season 1 was a BORE. Everybody was so excited at first, there was so much of promotion(They used Rithvik well, he is a very popular amongst all age groups) but the execution was really bad so Im glad most Rithvik fans were spared.

I hope they come back with a better script in Season 2 cause that will focus on Vidhyut.
style14 thumbnail
Also I'm Thankful Rithvik wasn't sitting at home idle waiting for Fanaah. He went to CapeTown for Dare 2 Dance which was an amazing experience for him. 
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruchikaarvilove

I too want Ravi - Rithvik segments ! πŸ˜†

Naming ceremony going on here ! lage raho Peach di and Shailee di ! πŸ‘πŸΌ Ravik seems to be good πŸ˜›  

I actually like both Ravik, and karvik, so can't choose one πŸ˜† May be Karvik a bit more coz of NB ! πŸ˜‰

Guess Wahi shouldnt be included in the list cause he would win by a landslideπŸ˜†
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

ITA 2014 performances are pre-shot and now the main event is going to start in a few minutes.

Lots of performances are pre shot but going by the pic we got, AshVik must have performed last night.
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruchikaarvilove

why are they pre-shoot ? Then they'll have some technical errors and would say we can't air the performance ! πŸ€” Why can't the performances be live ?

The event might get too long if all the performances are done live Ruchi. Performances are mainly done for the TV audience. Its the same with ZRA, Colors Petal and SPA too.
arbi_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Personaaly I am happy .. that FANAAH.. ended.. the story execution was never gripping.. was trying to watch just for RD..but it cld never struck a chord..frankly I thnk Rithvik agreed only due to Vikas, tht photo whcih chetna posted in lostboy's office was may be meant to tell tht only.. and Rithvik can take any new show if wanted since Asha is also free.. I may be angry with Rithvik he took up fannah but not with asha for EMA.. it was an OK risk.. but also happy tht EMA ending.. it showed diffrent side of Asha .. but story had gone into coma.. Now our hopes of seeing ASHVIk together on screen can just be revived agian.. or Rithvik as he had said in interviews Bollywood is up .. can concentrate on his career.. 
  but now the major problem will be photos.. ASHVIK had co stars who loved posting photos Kunal, the creative of EMA ..and well who can beat  Chetna  ..