Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llMinHoll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
In all honesty I left epi 19 midway cuz it failed to keep me hooked! Reading the views of others I can say my decision to abandon it midway was not wrong! I shall attempt to watch it again as I really wanna watch the ending!!! And Im actually looking forward to Daniel and Seras scene! Till date I thought they were waste of space! :/
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: llMinHoll

In all honesty I left epi 19 midway cuz it failed to keep me hooked! Reading the views of others I can say my decision to abandon it midway was not wrong! I shall attempt to watch it again as I really wanna watch the ending!!! And Im actually looking forward to Daniel and Seras scene! Till date I thought they were waste of space! :/

i dont blame you for dropping it in episode 19 . the show really went sideaways during that one episode. think of it has a filler which you can omit and still enjoy the show.

episode 20 was better than 19 just my pov. because we got snail couple moments we wanted to see .And as i said the first episode where i sat through daniel and sera scene with out FF.

you might not like ep 20 too because certain scenes did feel repetative but i am sure you can watch it atleast once unlike episode 19 .

but you cant watch 18 episodes and miss the final happy ending moment so try it out . so you can have closure about this show .
BlurredLines thumbnail
about lee gun hairstyle wish he remained with his second hairstyle. but in episode 20 it was looking okay than episode 19 . maybe because i liked ep 20 he looked okay i dont know.

but his wardrobe was the one that made me angry what with the sweater . oh how i wish he didnt wear those in the last 2 episodes.
BlurredLines thumbnail
@llminholl

you are right when you said sera and daniel was a waste of screen time for almost 19 episodes. especially daniel and sera well i partially understand her afterall she dated Lee Gun for 6 years . eventhough i like snail couple a lot still Gun did say he loved her for 6 years . just because of her one mistake she lost the love of her life well i can sympathesise with that but daniel well he never had mi young love but lived in imaginary land wherr she will choose him just because he was nice and always sticked with her even when she didnt needes it . no i xant sympathesise with him.

only daniel and sera scenes in ep 20 was worth watching with the second leads becauae they actually had a meaningful scenes only after that before that all their scenes where used to throw hints to the audience about their realtionship which we found in episode 9 itself. if it was used to make daniel recognize the similiarties and come to the conclusion but he was oblivious to all the hints so i think of all those scenes as fillers
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: llMinHoll

Hahahh No.5 LMFAO I always doubted wheather Mi Young was the only normal one amongst her siblings!!
Yur right although I dint pick it up whilst watching the epi but now that yu mentioned it it makes sense! Why did she do that?!! Annd whrs her child! I think we saw more of her pregnancy than the child! LOL

yep the child was missing in almost all the scenes. what kind of parents were they when the child was never seen in the whole show for almost in all episodes after the leap the child was shown only twice what kind pf logic is that.
BlurredLines thumbnail
Now my Top 5 snail couple moments.

1) All the parental coaching class moments. the three of them including kedongie were so cute.

2) the photo shoot .it was simple adorable and cute . just wished Gum hairstyle waa better. well omce can wish right.

3) The press conference . i dont know how many times i have watched the scene last week. after so long an end to the angst. both of the jangs were awesome in their stellar performance.

4) it might be cheesy but i liked their whole rap and sing a along when mom came to visit . there were pretty hilariois and the songs were downright awesome .

5) the wedding just the mere walk down the aisle . i was so happy that they acheived their happy ending . it was pure joyful moment . mom entry , the thumbs up of secretary tak, overall happiness of the snail couple supporters and most importantly the snail couple . it was purely simple but yet majical.

i have so many fav but this are the first five that comes to my mind.
Edited by kidsname - 9 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
And the Last one my top 3 moments without the snail couple.

1) daniel and sera scene in the last episode both the scenes firat the reconcillation and the sort of epilogue were so heart touchinh that i cant beleive i am mentioning daniel pitt and sera scene as a favourite.

2) All the scenes between Gun and Yong those two were so good and their constant fight with dragonball the . it was nice twist and entertaining fillers.

3) secretary tak and Gun scenes . i like all of them .

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nita..Great post!!! 👏👏👏  All the things you covered..As I mentioned my fav scene is photoshoot and epi is 9th..😃 And I usually complaint abt my fav telly actress hairstyle..😆 Given tht I dont ve any complaint of Lee Gun's all 3 hairstyle here..Tht says so much!!! 😆

Kudos to Jang Hyuk and Jang Na Ra and  the whole ensemble cast..They did a brilliant job!!! 👏👏👏 Will miss our cute snail couple..And wish they sweep all the awards for this show!!! 
BlurredLines thumbnail
i thought i was the only one who finded the background song for daniel and sera reunion to be weird . brw who plays you be my wife line when siblings are talking. but glad to know most othe viewers felt the same when i reas the comments in other sites

Edited by kidsname - 9 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
i still cant deal with the fact that my fav show of 2014 was over . so know afyer watching the finale for countless times . i come to my top 3 moments i wished to see in the show but was disappointed that they never showed it .

1) kedongie come on they talked so much about him even after he went very far away like gun used to say but in the final two episode it would have been great if they visit the accident spot together and said mom and dad are getting back together and we will always treasure you as our first child or something . the total no mention of kedongie hurt a little. they could have incorporated him . like mayb they hanged his picture on their room or something . eventhough he never was shown it was a character by itself so it hurts that he was not mentuoned in the last two epissides.

2) Lee Gun holding his babies after they were born . come on as an epilogue they could have shown few happy couples pics like an epilogue or something . from mi young pregnant pics , followed by gun abd mi young holdung the new born babies , to some cute stuffs.

3) Lee Gun back in his office and yes i thought he took months break not three years . towards the end i felt like he was jobless and mi young was the working one. i know it is hard to incorporate a office scene but at leaat him mentioning he has to go to offce too or something would have been acceptable.

usually i would have million disappointments after a show finale since i want them to be perfect but fated was so perfect that i just had 3 disappointments .